Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Was a link to Krizo’s IG

And I agree. I imagine he will come in much, much better this year

And hopefully place ahead of the two ifbb golden boy handjobs Hunter and Iain

Not trying to see lesser physiques keep getting gifts over greater physiques

Amazing physique. What I personally like most looking in that clip is you can still see striations in the shoulders, which doesn't seem to happen often any more.

I suspect by bodybuilding standards his hamstrings and maybe glutes would be a weaker body part in comparison to his others, but I am far from an expert.

Great lines and shape though, again imo.

LOL, your not missing much!
Agreed. One of the worst things around. Glad i grew up way before it existed....

But anyway... the cat looks great!

needs thicker abs, bigger glutes and hams

so.. leg raises and RDL's and hes top 5 IMO

needs thicker abs, bigger glutes and hams

so.. leg raises and RDL's and hes top 5 IMO
LOL, do you really think that? You think that he doesn't train right? Look at the fucking guy, it always makes me chuckle when someone sees the genetic elite of the sport and throws their suggestions in, those improvements might never happen for him - that's how the body works when its actual muscle and isn't SEO.

YOU also know this yourself, it must just slip your mind - amnesia

LOL, do you really think that? You think that he doesn't train right? Look at the fucking guy, it always makes me chuckle when someone sees the genetic elite of the sport and throws their suggestions in, those improvements might never happen for him - that's how the body works when its actual muscle and isn't SEO.

wasn't totally serious

but the glutes are the largest muscle in the human body. it would be wild if he was unable to add mass to his - considering how large his other body parts are that are typically smaller in proportion from an anatomical perspective (delts, arms, etc.)

we have seen the genetic elite add considerable size to their physiques as the progressed through their careers: Nick, Keone, Justin Rodriguez, etc.

Krizo was - up until this point, a large fish in a small pond. he may only have done what was required to be the best in the lesser league that he competed in.

but who knows for certain? i guess we will find out

If the post is what fleezy reposted of krizo then idk what you talkin shit for ? A lot can happen in 17 weeks. Give the man some credit for winning the show and see what happens at the O. This was the best krizo yet do we agree?

It’s how I feel with tiktok and twitter and all the others lol I’ve got FB and Snapchat and IG but am too old and stubborn to figure out the others.
and now they hav THREADS :LOL:

If the post is what fleezy reposted of krizo then idk what you talkin shit for ? A lot can happen in 17 weeks. Give the man some credit for winning the show and see what happens at the O. This was the best krizo yet do we agree?
I do not believe he intended to come across as talking shit, but merely saying, If you look this good 17 weeks out, how do you not come in with the most insane physique come Olympia time? That said, I don't believe it is quite as easy as that. Just because he looks this good now, doesn't mean he will look worlds better at the Olympia, also that is not accounting for who else is going to show up, and show up looking their best. Just because he looks like this now, doesn't guarantee he looks better than Hadi come Olympia time... am I wrong here?

Hams are a little tougher but abs and glutes definitely can be improved through training adjustments even for advanced guys because most bodybuilders do not train them directly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131