over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

aromasin--test to see if its real?

viperguts

Newbies
is there a way to find out if aromasin is real? If I took 20mg/ed for 1 week without test or anything if its real wouldnt it cause my joints to hurt? I havent done this yet but have considered it. I did read somewhere to start it a week before anyways to get it in your system good for the cylcle. Im afraid to start a cycle because i am prone to gyno and to just start and have ai's be fake or way underdosed would cause big problems. thx for any help
later

took mine two weeks or so to kick in. Now I feel very slight aches in my knees and I am not hold as much water.

thx ronnie, so should i start aromasin 2 wks before my cycle then?

Im not in a hurry to start because of being busy right now with work and I'm dieting to lose some fat before I start. I basically have 2 months or so of being really busy and am gonna diet and save some money.
cycle is gonna be test e 500 mg wk 1-10
I also have 50 caps of 50mg winnie I can throw in toward the end. I considered masteron but its too costly at this time. I am gonna try for a lean bulk. Just throwing the winnie in for some more gains. I guess that doesnt have much to do with my original topic but... Anyways any advice is welcome, especially on the aromasin. Gonna have adex, letro, and nolva on hand from adc as well.
thx

Upped mine to twenty mg's just for shits and giggles and now I feel like I'm on Winstrol, so yes that would probably be a good test.

is there a way to find out if aromasin is real? If I took 20mg/ed for 1 week without test or anything if its real wouldnt it cause my joints to hurt? I havent done this yet but have considered it. I did read somewhere to start it a week before anyways to get it in your system good for the cylcle. Im afraid to start a cycle because i am prone to gyno and to just start and have ai's be fake or way underdosed would cause big problems. thx for any help
later

Use a solid reputable supplier such as a board sponsor and you will have no worries if its real or not.

Use a solid reputable supplier such as a board sponsor and you will have no worries if its real or not.

BUMP that. I ordered mine from board sponsors. GTG.

thx for all the replies
I have a 60ml bottle of aromasin at 25mg/ml from rs but it is about 6 months old. How long do they last? I also have 120 caps from THAT at 10mg per cap. Also, how long about would it take for sore joints from taking it at 20 or 25 mg per day?
thx

I guess everyone's different, but mine kicked in after about 3 days. After about the second day, I was in the bathroom losing a lot of water, then it stabilized.

With a good dose of winnie like that, you might need even less, if any Aromasin on 500mg a week unless you're really gyno prone. and your joints are gonna hurt like hell if taking too much Aro and Winnie.

I'd say sore joints are not a good indicator for Aromasin being good. If you got it where I think you may have, it's real. Some people get sore joints, some don't. So you'd end up taking loads of Aromasin looking for a side that doesn't always occur. IMO, if your joints hurt, the dose is too high. For me, my libido took a hike first, (On 400wk/Test and had zero desire to hit it) then I got a bit of sore joints and backed off it.

IMO, the best thing is to take the right amount to avoid Gyno, just safely below that threshold for Estro to cause gyno. Not to smash your estrogen to shit and wait for your elbows to fall off. :D

This is strong stuff. I had to back mine down to 12.5mg EOD, then E3D later and it was fine. No water (or gyno) and libido came back.

6 months old Aromasin should be ok.

Last edited:
I guess everyone's different, but mine kicked in after about 3 days.

IMO, the best thing is to take the right amount to avoid Gyno, just safely below that threshold for Estro to cause gyno. Not to smash your estrogen to shit and wait for your elbows to fall off. :D

This is strong stuff. I had to back mine down to 12.5mg EOD, then E3D later and it was fine. No water (or gyno) and libido came back.

^ Agreed, I found 10mg e3/4d is plenty for me... (500 e per week)

thx for all the replies
I have a 60ml bottle of aromasin at 25mg/ml from rs but it is about 6 months old. How long do they last? I also have 120 caps from THAT at 10mg per cap. Also, how long about would it take for sore joints from taking it at 20 or 25 mg per day?
thx

i dont know about thats aromasin, but i can tell you their caber is BS. when recommendations for caber are at 2 0.5mg pills per week and i have taken 0.5mg per day for one month and noticed nothing, something is wrong.

i dont know about thats aromasin, but i can tell you their caber is BS. when recommendations for caber are at 2 0.5mg pills per week and i have taken 0.5mg per day for one month and noticed nothing, something is wrong.

what are you thinking youre going to notice??

what are you thinking youre going to notice??

um, do some research on why our community uses caber - mainly prolactin suppression. prolaction is known to be caused by several compounds - tren, deca, GHRP's. prolaction also has very well known effects on our body. when you take something that has known effects, and you experience those effects; then you take a compound which counters those sides, but you still experience them - something is wrong. i have used pharmacy grade dostinex at 3 - 0.5mg per week and experienced a complete reduction in prolactin sides. using the IDENTICAL cycle i now am taking 0.5mg per day of thats caber and notice absolutely no suppression of the same sides. basic logic tells me its bunk - SIMPLE.

nothing else has been changed either in diet or compounds used or training

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear