over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ate some bad sushi today

Jarconis

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
hey guys, around 8pm I ate some sushi then around 11 my whole world came crashing down. I have been puking something fierce for the last 6 hours, and I am freakin exhausted, but I can't go to sleep because Ill just have to get up to go puke... :(

rea hold me :)

Sounds like food poisoning or just a really bad case of the shits. This is the exact reason why I never eat raw fish. Just the idea of eating something I use as BAIT when i go fishing doesn't appeal to me. Sorry to hear that bro. I guess the best thing you can do is wait it out. I remember getting food posioning from bad lasagna and I felt like I was gonna die. I couldn't keep anything down for about 5 days after. it sucked bro so I know what your going through. I didn't go to the doctor though I just let nature take its course and run out.

And yeah after you get done holding him can Rea please come hold me too. I need love too. :D

Maverick

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that but even if you cant keep it down make sure you get in some ice chips or gatorade sips to keep from getting dehydrated.

PS I would like a hug from Phil H myself. MM :D

|--[\\\]>---------- I warned everyone else about a mth ago with my post, remember my infection in my stomach, it was from sushi. good luck to you....food poisoning is the worst thing in the world!

after reading this i went out and had

4pieces tuna
4pieces yellow tail
2 pieces uni
2 pieces salmon
1 spicy tuna roll...

mmmmm

Oh, I could go for some spicy tuna or spicy salmon rolls right about now. Damn that sounds good. Sorry to hear about your stomach bro. I hope I never get sick from sushi. I just love the shit out of that stuff. Later.

just cook the fish people...lol

reminds me of a story I saw on a special about parasites on the discovery channel. Some guy and his wife went camping (first mistake, get a hotel and wine and dine the lady you cheapskate). Well they caught some fish to eat. Like a gentleman he cooked the ladies fish first, then his own. He was very hungry and in a rush and knowingly ate the fish undercooked. While weeks later he was taking a shit and noticed something hanging out of his ass. He tugged on it and it kept coming out. So he called his wife into the bathroom and had her take a look. It was a tapeworm, she kept tugging and tugging and like three feet of this parasite were hanging out of his ass. So she snips the tape worm and it recedes back into his ass. He went to the doc and problem solved, but I guarantee you his wife will never look at him the same all because his lazy ass was too impatient to wait for cooked fish. So I plead with you guys, please cook it, if not for yourself, then for your loved ones!

Last edited:
lol omg jbk
i eat sushi alllllll the time, seared ahi tuna, spicy rolls, salmon rolls, smoked salmon n rice
i hope i never get that shit tho
frk

alright, guys about 14 hours after the intial meal, I finally feel better, but my throat is torched from puking soo much, not fun at all.

Jarconis said:
alright, guys about 14 hours after the intial meal, I finally feel better, but my throat is torched from puking soo much, not fun at all.

You sure it was the sushi, food bourne illness usually takes around 6-24 hrs. It could of been something you ate during the day or from the night before as well. It could of been anything. Just think, it could of been some lazy guy who took a shit, and did not wash his hands and prepared your food which contaminated it.

I used to own a restaurant, and I remember this guy came in and said he got food poisioning there, I asked him what time he ate, and what he ate during the day and the night before. It turned out he was in Mexico the night before, and ate something that was supposed to be beef tacos in one of those taco trucks. I was like ok..... I sent him on his way, and told him until he got a biopsy of whatever made him sick, and had a doctor identify it, then come back and contact my insurance, other than that, buzz off!!

It is really hard to tell where you got it from, I just hope you get well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131