over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AVATAR... what an EXTRAORDINARY movie!!

Phidias

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
The most outstanding movie I've EVER seen in my whole life! SIMPLY FANTASTIC! Yes absolutely awesome on all points. Thank you James Cameron for these nearly 3h of pure emotion.

If you still haven't watched it, go to the theater asap!!

Personal message now: someone find me a girl like Neytiri... I'm badly in Love. :eek: :p

Great movie!!

I was blown away by AVATAR!!! I knew it was gonna be good BUT it was even better then i thought!! On the IMAX in 3D is the way to see it!

It was pretty good. I agree on the 3D viewing: I saw it that way and going in I expected it to be like Superman Returns. That movie only had a few minutes where the glasses were useful. Avatar is completely 3D: you put the glasses on before it starts and take them off when the end credits roll. If that was why the movie cost as much as it did then it was worth it.

The most outstanding movie I've EVER seen in my whole life! SIMPLY FANTASTIC! Yes absolutely awesome on all points. Thank you James Cameron for these nearly 3h of pure emotion.

If you still haven't watched it, go to the theater asap!!

Personal message now: someone find me a girl like Neytiri... I'm badly in Love. :eek: :p

Man..I ran to see this movie the first day it came out. Neytiri is hot! Although its an animated film, I found myself choked up in a few parts of the movie :eek:

Im definetley watching it again

3 hours of pure emotion is correct, and I'm glad I'm not the only one to find neytiri to be a smoking hottie haha

i actually did enjoy it. i was surprised i was able to keep those 3d glasses on for nearly 3 hours!

Man..I ran to see this movie the first day it came out. Neytiri is hot! Although its an animated film, I found myself choked up in a few parts of the movie :eek:

You're not alone... my eyes were wet for the most part of the last hour!! :eek:

Aside from Schindler's List, I don't think I've ever cried that much watching a movie... TOUCHING is an understatement.

It was incredible. Fourteen dollars for a ticket; in hindsight one could pay double or triple that amount and come away feeling they got every penny's worth. I'm encouraging friends and family to go see it; it's going to be historic.

TL

this was an absolutely beautiful movie(i very rarely use that word to describe something other than a woman)

best movie I've seen in years....

best movie I've seen in years....

X2 My wife and I went to go see the new Sherlock Holmes flick.......it was sold out so we saw Avatar. One of the best movies I have ever seen.

Awesome movie! I recommend seeing it in 3D. Good characters, storyline, effects, and a pro-cultural diversity, pro-environment, anti-colonialism message to boot. Did anyone else see the similarities with modern world affairs? unobtainium=oil. navi=iraqis. I think it sends a great message to the youth of today who will idolize this movie.

The cgi, action, pace, and 3d effects really suck you in. Instead of questioning the special effects I felt like I was there, nice movie

It would be an easy choice between being a human on earth or one of the blue avatar people living on Pandora. Very beautiful Planet and way of life there. Unfortunate that humans need so many natural resources for our civilization to exist. Im sure that Humans with the technology to freeze people for 5+ years while travelling light years through space would have the technology to get what ever they wanted from the primitive blue Aliens. The humans would have been able to annihilate them and get all the unobtainium with ease. Given the choice I would choose to be a blue alien, but I would hope and pray that the Humans never came back with a proper force. The aliens have a way of life that has no reason to evolve, they have no use for technological advancement. If they want to survive they are going to have to develop weapons and defenses. They may want to mine their unobtanium and sell it to the highest bidder in space and buy weapons in return. They have a lot of work cut out for them.

I might actually go out to see this one here in Tokyo...

I agree, the CGI was great, although it's not anything like the Matrix where it will change filmmaking. But the story was like bits and pieces of a bunch of flicks that we've all seen before. They even found a way to work in an environmental agenda as well as the poor treatment of all of the indigenous people that have been "f'd" over for some natural resource available on their land by "The Man." It was also very odd that they would vilify the American military that way. It was a bunch of thinly veiled liberal cliches wrapped up in a nice, shiny pretty package just in time for Christmas...and y'all fell for it. Meh-ry Christmas!.

It was also very odd that they would vilify the American military that way. It was a bunch of thinly veiled liberal cliches wrapped up in a nice, shiny pretty package just in time for Christmas...and y'all fell for it. Meh-ry Christmas!.

:rolleyes:

Cause invading Iraq on the fake pretext of weapons of mass destruction, and even more laughable installing our so called democracy to save their people, is right for you?

In essence, shamelessly destroying mother Earth and killing people for oil or whatever resources just because you need it to perpetuate your fancy way of life, makes no problem? WOW... great way of thinking man... :eek::rolleyes:

I or many others may have fallen for it as you brightly said, but let me tell u something: the one to be pitied is you and your narrow-minded mind. :(

:rolleyes:

Cause invading Iraq on the fake pretext of weapons of mass destruction, and even more laughable installing our so called democracy to save their people, is right for you?

In essence, shamelessly destroying mother Earth and killing people for oil or whatever resources just because you need it to perpetuate your fancy way of life, makes no problem? WOW... great way of thinking man... :eek::rolleyes:

I or many others may have fallen for it as you brightly said, but let me tell u something: the one to be pitied is you and your narrow-minded mind. :(

Wow. Feel better? My narrow mind was able to connect dots that yours didn't seem to catch. :rolleyes: See what happened there? I sunk to your level. I apologize. I took no stance on the obvious cliches and re-hashed plotlines. Merely, pointed them out. You make quite a few ASS-U-mptions. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you have to make ad hominem attacks against them. Grow up.

Last edited:
Wow. Feel better? My narrow mind was able to connect dots that yours didn't seem to catch. :rolleyes: See what happened there? I sunk to your level. I apologize. I took no stance on the obvious cliches and re-hashed plotlines. Merely, pointed them out. You make quite a few ASS-U-mptions. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you have to make ad hominem attacks against them. Grow up.

Lol... it doesn't take a genius to figure that this movie was politically oriented... so take it easy Einstein, there's no more magical connexion in your dots than mine... :rolleyes:

Actually that's PRECISELY what made me love AVATAR... the message sent. Yes it was utterly liberal. So what? I, unlike you, think J. Cameron gave us a great wake up call with this beautiful and humanist story... if this movie has the ability to make the new generations realize they need to respect this Earth as much as other cultures/civilizations, then what a step forward!!

Time to acknowlegde that what we commonly call "progress" is rather a loss of human values... let's think more with our hearts than wallets. Yes I'm utopian... and I wish we were a lot more in this fucked up world. :)

Last edited:
You're not alone... my eyes were wet for the most part of the last hour!! :eek:

Aside from Schindler's List, I don't think I've ever cried that much watching a movie... TOUCHING is an understatement.

Wow... it was a great movie (amazing 3d effects).. but the story was very predictable and I can think of many, many movies that touched me emotionally far more than this one. The Green Mile? Kids? The Basketball Diaries?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws