over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back in the game

BrooklynJuice

Registered
Not to many bro's know me here but some know me and my story.

After about a year off due to my head tramua from an assualt Im finally able to lift again :D

I'll be around to post some research :cool:

Glad to hear you're back in the saddle bro!

Must be all those Smart Drugs you take that got you survive that incident.

xcel

Good to hear your able to get back and train... Now it's time to make up for lost time.:D

how'd the case against the idiot go????

i havent been able to keep up on it cuz animal almighty no longer lets Picko on his board.... guess that's what i get for not logging on for a few months at a time :rolleyes:

Mr Pickels said:
i havent been able to keep up on it cuz animal almighty no longer lets Picko on his board.... guess that's what i get for not logging on for a few months at a time :rolleyes:
Me too :(

xcel

i have an unopened box of tissues i can send you

somehow if you're like me i doubt you'll need them

:p

seriously i liked the info on that board, esp. the computer/security section.... but he was a dick over there, oh well, to each his own

Xcell, all ya had to do was PM animal or me (you could pm Kapn but he's been out of the office for awhile)....I didn't know you weren't in the 'cleared' group (I was wondering why you never posted there anymore)

Try and view the site now.

I e-mailed A with a question and also told him that I couldn't get in anymore (just a couple of weeks ago). Nothing happened - so I thought he was pissed at me for not visiting very often :(

I can get in now - Thanks!

xcel

i figured he didnt like me cuz he called me pickle-dick all the time.. LOL

Kane said:
Good to hear your able to get back and train... Now it's time to make up for lost time.:D

Actually the DA case (state vs 'the prick') has recently been decided. His sentencing is in a few weeks. He's looking at 10-15 years.

Now that I got a judge ruling guilty on the state case I can now proceed with the civil suit.

I should get a few $'s :cool:

Hey BROOK!!

Glad to hear you can lift again.

I remember WELL when I was unable to lift 'cause of breathing problems. I PRAYED everyday, every minute, to be able to JUST workout ONE MORE TIME.

That experience has given me strength. It has made me RELISH the workouts that I do. I LOOK FORWARD to them.

I'm glad you're back.

Adam
West Coast

adamwhitely said:
Hey BROOK!!
That experience has given me strength. It has made me RELISH the workouts that I do. I LOOK FORWARD to them.
I'm glad you're back.

Thx adam. Im glad to be back. That all saying 'whateva doesnt kill ya makes you stronger'. Well I was very close to dying, so Im now one strong moe foe!

Now its time to make a strong comeback.

Thx for the support bruthas :cool:

Im gonna post some pics of the day after I took the ball bat beating, they're pretty messy. And recent pics of my sloppy self :mad: And a pics a few months from now :D

Glad you are back to the gym. It must have been a depressing time off-I know it would be for me.
It all up from here bro :cool:

Well it has been a CRAZY year so I dont know if I were able to train anyway.

Lets see

1) April 2003 - 9 skull fractures, rupture ear drum, subdural hematoma, in neuro-ICU for 4 days.

2) July 2003 - go thru hell getting off opiate painkillers

3) August 2003 got married

4) September 2003 got accepted to a training upgrade program 1400 applicants 14 get in (medical field).

5) Feburary 2004 got divorced :D

6) March 2004 court started

7) April 2004 back in the gym 1 year from injury.

8) October 2012 BrooklynJuice wins the Olympia :cool:

Brooklyn

Hope your recovery goes well and quickly. I remember when that happened to you and feeling the anger from what some idiot did.
Take care and stay positive.

yea thx again.

I posted this over at my homie's house.

I recently got a bad infection by a nasty bug in the ear/nost/throat that my whole damn house was effected by (i think my sister brought this home with her from The Netherlands).

Anyway I refuse to go on anti-biotics because I like my good bacteria and am wont create super bugs in me.

Overtime with proper rest/nutrition I got better just as fast as those that were on meds. Recently the mucous has been pouring out as my body rids the shit. I blew my nose hard. So hard that I heard this loud pop in my left ear. Shit came out my nose, me ear and even my left eye!

Whatever was blocking up my ear canal came flying the fuck out. I could hear again for the 1st time in about a year. I went up stairs put on the progressive house and was wingin' I could hear it like it supposed to ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I recently read a thread about using a solution of hydrogen peroxide in nasal and ear for infections. They said while administration was somewhat painful, relief and cure is almost immediate!!! I can search for that post (not sure what board it was at) if you're interested?

xcel

thx bro but all is good ova here

the best part of hittin rock bottom is realizing you can only go up :p

I too hit the bottom a few months ago, but it was my fault. I wish you the best and it IS amazing how we take the simplest tasks for granted and then truely appreciate them once we are able to do them again. I think being able to lift is a gift and priveledge that alot of people are not physically capable of.

Welcome back brother

looks like a long hard road you've been down. - CH

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear