advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

back on LBA's, so many benefits to using them...

With there being glycerol, I can see these being highly effective when added to an intra workout drink....

Pitbull, by any chance do you have the amino acid profile?

Last edited:
With there being glycerol, I can see these being highly effective when added to an intra workout drink....

Pitbull, by any chance do you have the amino acid profile?

I am experimenting with it now:)
it seems like they should be a good addition.
-JS

-JS

I'm prob gonna pick some up.... these are THE best on Ezekiel bread french toast or for topping protein powder "ice cream".... my only problem is that they are addicting....I think I need a daily rationing cap lol

I'm prob gonna pick some up.... these are THE best on Ezekiel bread french toast or for topping protein powder "ice cream".... my only problem is that they are addicting....I think I need a daily rationing cap lol

LBA's on Ezekiel bread? Never thought of it. I might have to try that.

How many servings to achieve permapump???

its just like using glycerine except these are way yummier.

glycerine suplimentation does all kinds of good stuff to that being super hydrationa dnbig full muscles.

its too easy to go through a btl a day, they are freaking awesome!

-JS
last time i had LBA's it was offseason for me and i took LBA's preworkout, slin and anadrol preworkout, and then had an intra shake and the pumps was freaking skin splitting painfull.

last time i had LBA's it was offseason for me and i took LBA's preworkout, slin and anadrol preworkout, and then had an intra shake and the pumps was freaking skin splitting painfull.

yup, pretty much what I am experiencing. :)
-JS

LBA's on Ezekiel bread? Never thought of it. I might have to try that.

Enter the mouthgasm! You'll get a fucking chubby just eating it

that's sounds like a awesome lil combo... im gonna have to try that B....

I LOVED the results, but they tore My stomach up some, anyone else experience this?

I got my gallon today form pitbulltank. I know him personally. I don't have to deal with shipping which is great. shit is real good. chocolate. in-between meals all day I mix egg whites from the carton with sugar free flavored coffee creamer and now a couple shots of chocolate LBAs with a brown rice cake and natural peanut butter. I know the egg and coffee creamer sounds disgusting. try it and let me know what you think.

I LOVED the results, but they tore My stomach up some, anyone else experience this?

They did the same to me but I'm gonna give them another try cause I can't pass up the good results as well as the great taste. :) Would like to know what causes the stomach issue?

Last edited:

were u taking it as a protein replacement ie consuming 25-50g at once? or did you just use a few tbs between meals?

I got my gallon today form pitbulltank. I know him personally. I don't have to deal with shipping which is great. shit is real good. chocolate. in-between meals all day I mix egg whites from the carton with sugar free flavored coffee creamer and now a couple shots of chocolate LBAs with a brown rice cake and natural peanut butter. I know the egg and coffee creamer sounds disgusting. try it and let me know what you think.

no more coffee creamer for you my brotha! lol... cant wait till u start prepping for next show... :headbang:

Pitbull, when you get cc or paypal processing up... I'm in brother. I hate wasting money on WU.

Man, this used to be my favorite night time snack. I am going to be a very happy man

Forget my girl and I used chocolate syrup on each other, we are now going to use LBAs! BOOM! LBAs are now a sex toy! Talk about marketing haha

Side note: We heated up chocolate too hot once and she poured it on me and scalded my stomach. I bled and still have a mark on my stomach, It was cool though, she made up for the poor planning with the chocolate lol

One would think splitting them to one tablespoon per meal versus taking 30g all at once would potentially alleviate the stomach issues, no?

Pitbull, when you get cc or paypal processing up... I'm in brother. I hate wasting money on WU.

Man, this used to be my favorite night time snack. I am going to be a very happy man

Forget my girl and I used chocolate syrup on each other, we are now going to use LBAs! BOOM! LBAs are now a sex toy! Talk about marketing haha

Side note: We heated up chocolate too hot once and she poured it on me and scalded my stomach. I bled and still have a mark on my stomach, It was cool though, she made up for the poor planning with the chocolate lol

Paypal fees are pretty shitty too.

Also, incorporating protein into your sexual activity to get a few extra grams in is really pushing the envelope of what one will do for gains. Haha, jk ;)

Last edited:
the paypal costs $8 for sending under $200

LMAO at this and epoxys response... anything for gains riiiiite??!?

LBAS, SPICE UP YOUR BEDROOM LIFE!!! my next slogan hahhaahhaha... maybe I can add a flavor that tingles and gets hot n cold lolll

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity