mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

back on LBA's, so many benefits to using them...

Thanks Knight.... I really appreciate it... Good seeing you back from the PM jail lol :D

LOL, yeh.:(

I'd really like to continue to hear how people used to implement them...
I imagine 4-5 tbsp pre workout and post workout is great...I'm the kind of OCD that will try to figure out how to most optimally use them before I pull the trigger.

I wonder things like if it is worth adding to TeamSkip protein shakes.....or if Raw Milk will be accented in a positive way with them.

I put a TBS in my coffee this morning and it taste kinda like a chocolate international delight added :)

I can see these being very useful for someone like me who trains first thing in the AM and likes to get a complete protein before training that doesn't weigh me down.

I can see these being very useful for someone like me who trains first thing in the AM and likes to get a complete protein before training that doesn't weigh me down.

EXACTLY what I been doing lately. I never worked out in the morn and now I am and LBA's have fit in perfectly. Like PITBULL said above^ they are even good in coffee:)
-JS

were u taking it as a protein replacement ie consuming 25-50g at once? or did you just use a few tbs between meals?

If I remember right I was doing a cap inbetween meals about 1/4-1/3 bottle per day...Stump I'm with You in April I will be doing LBAS or the liquid whey...due to schedule change

serving size- 1 TBS
servings per 32oz- 64
calories- 44
cals from fat- 0g
total fat- 0g
sat fat- 0g
cholesterol- 0g
total carbohydrates- 5g
dietary fiber- 0g
sugar- 0g
sugar ester- 5g
Protein- 6g

What exactly is the sugar ester?

Just put my order in, I need that gallon!

anyone try it in oatmeal?

that was actually the first way I tried not just drinking it or pudding... I put a few TBS in 2 of the instant banana and cream packs... delicious....

that was actually the first way I tried not just drinking it or pudding... I put a few TBS in 2 of the instant banana and cream packs... delicious....

wow that is great, will be ordering this weekend. thanks a lot bro

yep I used to use it on oatmeal everyday, its excellent, hell my wife does not even like oatmeal but when we had LBAs she would eat it everyday,like Pit mentioned above it goes very good in coffee

sucralose- artificial sweetner...

But 5g seems A LOT to be just sucralose... Sucralose is on average 600x sweeter than sugar so that just seems strange.

Not trying to argue, just curious.

Edit: 1 packet of sucralose is 1 gram, so does that mean there is 5 packets worth of sucralose per TBSP? Doesnt sound physically possible but just throwing it out there...

Last edited:
But 5g seems A LOT to be just sucralose... Sucralose is on average 600x sweeter than sugar so that just seems strange.

Not trying to argue, just curious.

Edit: 1 packet of sucralose is 1 gram, so does that mean there is 5 packets worth of sucralose per TBSP? Doesnt sound physically possible but just throwing it out there...
The sugar alcohol in LBA is glycerol. As far as I know artificial sweeteners are not sugar esters.

Last edited:
The sugar alcohol in LBA is glycerol. As far as I know artificial sweeteners are not sugar esters.

I typed too soon, this is correct answer.... thank you king

I hate to be "that guy" but what's the lowdown on plain LBA, worth it to make, ETA, pricing?, per gallon, 32 oz., etc. shipping to southern Ca. Thank you Pitbull for resurrecting the dead.

I hate to be "that guy" but what's the lowdown on plain LBA, worth it to make, ETA, pricing?, per gallon, 32 oz., etc. shipping to southern Ca. Thank you Pitbull for resurrecting the dead.

someone else asked for them too... id say let me get done with this batch, and do 1 more.. then i should be in position to do a run of unflavored... id like to bring the maple back too, had a few peeps ask for that one as well... maybe i could do a mini run... ill see whats up for sure....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws