mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

back on LBA's, so many benefits to using them...

someone else asked for them too... id say let me get done with this batch, and do 1 more.. then i should be in position to do a run of unflavored... id like to bring the maple back too, had a few peeps ask for that one as well... maybe i could do a mini run... ill see whats up for sure....

grape was always my favorite. I think I was the only one though lol.

I'm loose on diet right now and grocery store had a deal and I got free half gallon of low carb ice cream. gonna have an LBA sundae this evening!!!!:love:
-JS

I couldn't resist. I just had it on ice cream and it was good lol. stuff is no joke. so far we have it in shakes, on ice cream, straight up. what else...

someone else asked for them too... id say let me get done with this batch, and do 1 more.. then i should be in position to do a run of unflavored... id like to bring the maple back too, had a few peeps ask for that one as well... maybe i could do a mini run... ill see whats up for sure....

What's your email addy brotha? I'm on Tapatalk and I can't see your sig. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how much weight are you up in the past few weeks beast?? hows that lil experiment going??

Big fan of these but it's been awhile. Will have to check with PBT. Anyone still filling a gallon of water jug with a few ounces and sipping throughout the day? I remember getting the pump all day from the glycerin drinking that lba/water mix lol. I don't remember how much I put in the jug though, don't want to dilute it too much.

I have been taking multiple servings a day anywhere between 3 and 5 tbls and no stomach issues at all. I keep I fridge but poor my daily does in a Tupperware the to leave out during the day. when its to cold it gets thick.

first time I have tried these, amazing!!!

Big fan of these but it's been awhile. Will have to check with PBT. Anyone still filling a gallon of water jug with a few ounces and sipping throughout the day? I remember getting the pump all day from the glycerin drinking that lba/water mix lol. I don't remember how much I put in the jug though, don't want to dilute it too much.

No kidding, BN? I've got to try it. What I've been doing is using an empty 16oz water bottle, adding 8oz of milk, 1 scoop of TeamSkip, 8oz of egg whites, and 4 tbsp of Pits LBA's. What's that? 83 grams of protein?:eek: Tastes just like a Chocolate milkshake!

No kidding, BN? I've got to try it. What I've been doing is using an empty 16oz water bottle, adding 8oz of milk, 1 scoop of TeamSkip, 8oz of egg whites, and 4 tbsp of Pits LBA's. What's that? 83 grams of protein?:eek: Tastes just like a Chocolate milkshake!

why the egg whites? seems like the amino acids you are getting from everything else, why the egg? (no flaming, genuinely curious)
-JS

why the egg whites? seems like the amino acids you are getting from everything else, why the egg? (no flaming, genuinely curious)
-JS

Nah, No flame taken, JS. In fact, I welcome your advice. Truth is, I'm trying to get as much protein as I can in two of these drinks. Problem is, I work 1 hour from where I live so, I get up at 5:00am (mornings I work out I get up at 4:00am) and don't get home until 8:00pm. Then do some end of day reports and really don't finish until 10:00pm. That leaves me no time to prepare meals for the next day. So I'm struggling to get enough food, never mind protein. Now if I subscribe to the theory that anything over 40 grms of protein at one time is a waste, then I'm not getting what I think I am. Based on this info, what do you think?

Nah, No flame taken, JS. In fact, I welcome your advice. Truth is, I'm trying to get as much protein as I can in two of these drinks. Problem is, I work 1 hour from where I live so, I get up at 5:00am (mornings I work out I get up at 4:00am) and don't get home until 8:00pm. Then do some end of day reports and really don't finish until 10:00pm. That leaves me no time to prepare meals for the next day. So I'm struggling to get enough food, never mind protein. Now if I subscribe to the theory that anything over 40 grms of protein at one time is a waste, then I'm not getting what I think I am. Based on this info, what do you think?

It would be better to spread it out, but if that's not an option then you do what you gotta do.

I'm a drink 16oz a day for 60days and expirement

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

its insane to wake up first thing in the morning and have a nice pumped dry look, my last meal of the night is almond milk and LBA's.

I make the lba's myself and noticed if I add more water and then refrigerate it it is not as thick.

I make the lba's myself and noticed if I add more water and then refrigerate it it is not as thick.

How much more water did you use to get it to flow out the fridge?

I made mine with a few ounces less and it's like pudding in the refrigerator. I can flip the jug upside down and it goes nowhere.

I think I'll use your method next batch if PBT doesn't get around to making plain for a few.

I usually use equal parts glycerin and water or more. It's pretty runny before putting it in the fridge. I make it in a round glass Pyrex. I also half the recipe. The measurements do not have to be exact.

always lookin for great supps

you guys sold me . put an order in. so do I continue to use my bcaa's and this?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ThirdLegery Gregory
NapsGear