over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back Pain?

Techy

Registered
Does anyone else get back pain from Test E., Deca, or D-Bol? My back hurts more than usual and I'm trying to figure out if it is a substance, or just my back!

If it is lower back then YES but I think I just get it from test or some bloat...haven't completly figured it out yet...

Yeah it's my lower back, I can really feel it when I'm leaning forward or bending over. I also think it may be the test.

Dbol and test bloat you like hell. Alot of bloat can cause lower back pain. I never had a problem until I had a pump in my lowerback. But when I did I had to lay down on some occassions to let the pain subside. I've heard of Dbol causing it bad.

you may want to have your kidneys checked bro, as back pain and your kidneys being in pain can feel very simular. I would definaty make sure it not the kidneys as it will lead to kidney stones, if you have ever had one you will do anything possible to never get them again. probably the worst pain I have felt in my life!

km2000 said:
you may want to have your kidneys checked bro, as back pain and your kidneys being in pain can feel very simular. I would definaty make sure it not the kidneys as it will lead to kidney stones, if you have ever had one you will do anything possible to never get them again. probably the worst pain I have felt in my life!
You're right that it could be the Kidneys but would you know that it was something else if you bent over with your hands on your knees and it felt better...does the kidney infect. become relieved when you do this...

One other thing that can be a prob. for some is more of a degree than normal of the lower back arch with the increased bloat/weight gain...This is not a diagnosis in any way and just a theory as I have read threads in the past that were similar and even my chiropractor showed me that my lower arch is at 55 degrees instead of 50 from what ever vertabre. it is but he said that it was all right...I don't know...It just sucks for me everyday cause this is really inhabilitating...:(

I get it every time I take dbol. I don't get it from test, just dbol.

Skarn

Just dbol. Although I stretched the shit of my spine doing drop sets @365 today. I almost broke it loose from my ass. Mouth overloaded my ass again. Being 41, you'd think I'd have outgrown that by now, wouldn't you?

Thanks for the input guys, it's definately my back though. I've had lower back issues for a few years, nothing serious. And this feels the same just intensified when I move certain ways. I did'nt even consider that it was the AAS until I read another post about back pain. It's nothing I can't handle I just figured I would drop the d-bol if that was it. It's about time for me to take a break from the oral anyway.

I have never experianced lower back pain from either d or test.

dbol is quite toxic and in some people will give kidney pains occasionally .. Also, with a weight gain especially when it comes to water retentive gear you could be holding edema in your lower abs and back causing the back pain. do you work abs daily?

I did'nt think of it that way, I work my abs every other day.

Alin said:
maybe you hurt you back or your experiencing lower back "pumps".

Lower back pumps are very frequent with dbol. I would bet this would be what it is.

I get this lower back paing also, when I do squats or deadlifts, it gets so bad that somtimes I have to rest for 20 minutes before I can even do another set. I dont use any 17aa just some test and eq.
I think the only time you would feel your kidneys hurt would be if you are dehydrated I belive.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131