over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Balkan Pharmaceuticals Cycle Log

BRO , all u need now i to cut up

believe me at 230lbs u won't like the way u look, but around 200lbs lean u will love it .. and then u'll be able to bulk ur ass to 230 but with abs

in my opinion even while bulking , abs should NOT totally disappear ...

also as OTH said, take care to aromatisation, ur love handles are a sign of it

dont try to be agressive with u bro, just give advice to avoid mistakes some of us made

bulk until 230 will be a waste of time ... take ur time bro

BRO , all u need now i to cut up

believe me at 230lbs u won't like the way u look, but around 200lbs lean u will love it .. and then u'll be able to bulk ur ass to 230 but with abs

in my opinion even while bulking , abs should NOT totally disappear ...

also as OTH said, take care to aromatisation, ur love handles are a sign of it

dont try to be agressive with u bro, just give advice to avoid mistakes some of us made

bulk until 230 will be a waste of time ... take ur time bro

Take your time is the best advice. Bodybuilding isn't over night transformations, it's years of hard work. You would be amazed how big I bet you would be if you were a ripped 200

Me personally, I have no desire to have a very low b/f levels with a chiseled 6 pack, so I think I know what look you're aiming for. However, going from 194 to 230 pounds in the next 10 weeks or so, will get you A LOT fatter. I say drop your carbs a lot and concentrate on putting on quality size in the next 10 weeks.

Again, me personally, I believe in longer cycles...16-20 weeks or so. The highest I have ever been is 248 and I was a fat mess. I'm 5'8 and have a small bone structure. If I were you, I would go for a nice look at around 200 lbs. I wouldn't drop the gear one bit...that's just me though.

Btw, it is possible to lose fat and gain muscle mass at the same time, you might not gain as much muscle, but it is possible. I'm at about 215 or so right now, been adding strength but also lost a lot of fat. Watch those carbs as they're the main problem I had.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Rob

In retrospect I totally withdraw my original Lee Priest comment (with regards to diet), that is more representative of when I first started lifting and I honestly didnt know how to eat, I would eat whole cheesecakes and packs of cookies after my evening meal, which coulda been a 2000 or so calorie pie.... I was taking in maybe 6000 pretty crappy calories a day, but that was yeeeeears ago.

Looking at my meal plan now I think its pretty good, apart from carbing up in the morning the rest of the day is pretty much chicken and fish all the way. I just throw in the odd treat now and then cos I dont beleive in denying myself the pleasure.

This will be about the fourth time ive said this, but I know exactly what im doing here. I know where I want to be, and I know how to get there, and I will. Im also gonna carry out the original purpose of this thread, to evaluate the Balkan gear for anyone that cares to read it.

This will be about the fourth time ive said this, but I know exactly what im doing here. I know where I want to be, and I know how to get there, and I will. Im also gonna carry out the original purpose of this thread, to evaluate the Balkan gear for anyone that cares to read it.

I have always believed that it takes balls to stick by your guns and not have soft ears. BUT over the years I have also learned that hard head makes soft ass. I hope that this all works out for you. I try to analyze everyones advice because each person is going for a particular look and not all is applicable for me. Just like diets. I know for a fact that 3000 calories would make my waist explode and I would look like cartman on south park. So, the best thing is that look at everyones cycles / diets and apply what is applicable for what look you are going for.

I have a similar body structure and really have to watch my carb intake because I will get the lovies like you. I had a waist of almost 36.5 when I was 6' 172. Which in retro spec was HUGE and NASTY. This is what happens when getting old, working in an office and not watching what I eat. It took me almost 6 months to get that down to 33.5. I am now 190 and have a waist of almost 35, so it is fluctuating around. I put on almost 25 pounds for my first cycle and have dropped around 8 which was mainly water weight. The thing that I enjoyed was that my strength really shot up and I have maintained most/ if not all of my strength.

Good Luck bro.

--Seabee

So today is the start of Anapolon at 50mg. Had a really dry mouth (like white powderiness at the seams) during todays work-out, of course I cant attribute that to the Anapolon or the Arimidex specifically 'cos I dont know exactly what percentage of it is caused by each.

Have to say that the pills arent very solid, or maybe I just got a bad batch, but the smallest amount of pressure between ur fingers and your pill is dust. The delivery packaging wasnt damaged or wet in any way, so I can only conclude that my pills were made on a Friday afternoon....

My recumbent exercise bike comes a week today, and I gotta say I cant wait. Need to get back into regular cardio again for physical and mental benefits.

Probably update this in a week or so when I should have gained a few pounds and started to feel all the glorious side effects of the Anapolon.

Ok, so ive now dropped the Anapolon from my cycle.

It was making me feel ill and I almost completely lost my appetite and things didnt taste the same to me, I just didnt want to eat anything. Gathering info from other threads im putting this down to the Anapolon using my liver as a punch-bag, and instead of just buying some milk thistle and hoping it would go away, I made a more long-sighted decision just to come off it completely and not risk permanet liver damage, as this substance clearly disagrees with me.

Was extremely depressed while on it but I feel much better now and im back to a semi-normal eating schedule. Maybe i'll try Turinabol or even Winstrol in a future cycle, or just go back to D-Bol which I didnt have a problem with on my first cycle.

Right heres some pics.

These are before and after shots (about 8 weeks into a 10 week cycle actually) of my first cycle, Ad-Stealth Sustanon. The before shot is me at 168lbs, and the after is me at 194lbs. I peaked at about 204 or something but now im through PCT ive settled at 193 so I think the after pic illustrates well enough where im at now.

I coulda done better but like I said in the first post, the Letro was a bit much and hindered my gains by quite a lot I think when I started taking it.

Anyway, hopefully in 10 weeks time Ill be able to add another pic to that lineup where im at least 230 :)

I know I put on a bit of a gut on that cycle, but I was enjoying myself and eating lots of ice-cream and junk, Lee Priest style. Cardio will be done regularly on this cycle (like 3 or 4 times a week, 40mins)

Measurements to follow later tonight.

I'm just curious if you don't mind me asking, you said this cycle was with "Ad-Stealth Sustanon". Was this Advanced Stealth, or was it Stealth Injectibles by Alin?

BULK??

BRO.. YOU NEED TO EAT CLEAN !! WHY WASTE MONEY ONE GEAR,IF YOU CANT COMMIT 100% ..HINT YOU AINT GET FAT ON GOOD FOOD.
I MAKE BETTER GAINS WHEN IM LEANER!!!
GOOD LUCK BRO!!
NTR

I'm just curious if you don't mind me asking, you said this cycle was with "Ad-Stealth Sustanon". Was this Advanced Stealth, or was it Stealth Injectibles by Alin?

I dont mind u asking anything at all, it was Advanced Stealth my friend, and a quality product it was too.

My recumbent bike came today and I put it together and did my first half hour of cardio on it. Have to say its a good sturdy job, compares well to way more expensive gym bikes. My aim is to do 40 minutes on it every other day, without fail.

I should also add that since dropping the Anapolon I have decreased my Arimidex to roughly .25mg a day, and the dryness at the sides of my mouth has improved significantly.

What is the mgs of deca and test per week you are using? and how is the pain?

Bro. You got FAT. 5'7" and a 39" waist. I'm 6'2' w/ a 32-33" waist and I'm 215. You need to get your diet dialed. Diet IS what make the bodybuilder. This what happens when one thinks that the Juice is the answer. Now you want to do Winny. That will give you a nice long lating case of tendonitis.
You need to train smart and learn more about what you put in the puke port.
It's seems like you have the drive, you just in the wrong lane.

Bro. You got FAT. 5'7" and a 39" waist. I'm 6'2' w/ a 32-33" waist and I'm 215. You need to get your diet dialed. Diet IS what make the bodybuilder. This what happens when one thinks that the Juice is the answer. Now you want to do Winny. That will give you a nice long lating case of tendonitis.
You need to train smart and learn more about what you put in the puke port.
It's seems like you have the drive, you just in the wrong lane.

Hi, I dont understand ur winny comment.... I didnt mention it anywhere..?

Ive greatly reduced my calories now and I havnt missed a cardio day so far. Im gonna take the advice of a lot of people here and slim down a bit, it took everyone calling me fat to make me realise that I am.

So basically cardio every other day, a mix of running, skipping and my exercise bike. Workouts now resemble more of a HIT style... with the lack of calories I was taking in before I now do usually 1 warm up set of each exercise then pile on the weight for 2 or 3 sets on each bodypart, no more marathon workouts.

Seems to be working well so far as im down maybe 3 or 4lbs this week.

SORRY

Hi, I dont understand ur winny comment.... I didnt mention it anywhere..?

I mis-read something. Keep at it Bro.

Good luck, and much props for putting yourself out there! It takes thick skin to take the criticism.

Good to see you took the criticism and have used it to your advantage. Some harsh words were spoken. Sounds like you have strong determination and will do well. Keep the log going and let us know how you progress.

Bro, I think you are going in the wrong direction. Why have you cut your calories? How long have you been eating clean and I mean eating really clean? What have you been eating for ratios? What types of foods have you been eating? You need to clean up your diet for at least a month, being consistent. Eat the same ratios and calries every meal. Find out what your maintenance cals are. I don't think you have done as much research and know as much as you think. Why cut calories? You may be able to eat the same amout of calories or maybe even more calories than you were before and still lose fat, so why jump right to cutting them. At some point the calories that you have lowered to will become your maintain cals then you will need to cut more cals. At what point do you stop cutting cals? You need to do a little more reading and honestly, please hire a trainer. Someone that will teach you everyhting you need to know so you can then have all the knowledge to truly do it on your own and attain all your goals. It's not a sprint. Its hard work and there is waaaaay more to it than just going to the gym for an hour or so a day. Either way, good luck

Day 16.

First signs of some sensitivity in the left nipple last night (was the left nipple last time too...), so 0.5mg of Arimidex from now on to see if it goes.

Cycle Question

Is your whole cycle with AD gear? (Advanced Stealth) or just one of the products was AD gear? Ad-Stealth Sustanon.

I am asking because if your whole cycle is AD Steath than this isn't Balkan gear. There are numerous threads regarding this subject. Here is some that follow:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27884&highlight=ganabol

Don't confuse Advanced Stealth with Stealth. Stealth is Alin's line, the original human grade and made in the Balkan pharmaceutical factory.
Advanced Stealth is an UG copy cat.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29281

I just wanted to make sure.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws