over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Batting champion Dee Gordon tests positive for testosterone and clostebol

im not familiar with arrieta in baltimore(im an NL guy...hate the DH.)

how much did his fastball increase from his days in baltimore to now with the cubs???

Pitches for the Cubs, he was with the O's when he sucked

im not familiar with arrieta in baltimore(im an NL guy...hate the DH.)

how much did his fastball increase from his days in baltimore to now with the cubs???

Not sure if his fastball increased or not. Steroids increase performance period... Wheter it be strength, aerobic or endurance. I dont see why pitchers would use steroids to bulk up, to me you want the shoulder area to be flexible and loose.
I just dont see how you can go from a below average pitcher to the best pitcher in baseball... Seemingly overnight, unless you began taking something you were not previously

It's hard to admit it publicly, the media will crucify you.

The general public views steroids worse then anything in the World because of the brainwashing. You rather admit to heroin use then steroids, they'll feel bad for you and send you to rehab. With steroids you're shunned for life....
That's the truth.
You don't hear anything about Sabathia having that alcohol problem last year, but if it was p.e.d.'s you would never hear the end of it.
-bx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

How about Pablo Sandoval eating himself to death, no that's okay as long as he doesn't take stuff that helps him become a better athlete?

Like I said once you actually learn and use AAS all these reports make you giggle, the media is a bunch of idiots just spewing random shit.

In the land of the free?

Wouldn't be accepted, even if you have spare billions.

You wouldn't set it up in the US, you'd set it up in a country like Russia like a Geared Gladiators league or some shit. Pay per view would eat it up.

Drugs will make a world of difference. Id put a year salary rhat jake areieta is on something. Hell yeah i just said it. Guy was a career 5.50 era and was about to quit baseball in baltimore. Now hes 24-1 with more no hitters than losses in that span... Com on not hard to tell...
Another one chris davis of baltimore... Two yrs ago he had like 36 hrs at the all star break and after being called out, had the most mediocre half a player could have.

Not sure if his fastball increased or not. Steroids increase performance period... Wheter it be strength, aerobic or endurance. I dont see why pitchers would use steroids to bulk up, to me you want the shoulder area to be flexible and loose.
I just dont see how you can go from a below average pitcher to the best pitcher in baseball... Seemingly overnight, unless you began taking something you were not previously

Pure ignorance right here. It's one thing to use aas as a position player or hitter to gain an "advantage", but using aas as a pitcher isn't going to make you a Cy Young winner. You use Jake's #'s as your reasoning for your opinion, let me ask you about a hall of famer, Greg Maddux? Everyone knows he was a mid-upper 80's fastball, but when he was coming up through the Cubs organization he was a low 90's guy. He was doing terrible, so what changed? He learned to PITCH instead of throw. Pitching is so different than anything else performance wise, many guys start throwing cutters as their fastball isn't going to blow anyone away. Hell, Mariano Rivero is the greatest closer of all time, threw a 91mph cutter and a change up. Trevor Hoffman threw 88 with a devistating change up, #2 closer of all time.

Pitching is a completely different animal and there are little things that one can do to make drastic improvements, such as more or less pressure on their pinky when throwing a pitch. I know guys who made it to the bigs after they made these subtle changes and had good careers. But hey, what would I know

I'm not saying pitchers don't or haven't used them in the past, but using aas isn't going to make your slider/curveball/change up/cutter/sinker better. You may throw faster, but you can't honestly think that simply throwing harder will make you a "better pitcher". This isn't high school, these guys are the best in the world at what they do, hit fastballs! These guys can hit fastballs, be it 90 or 103. Hell, guys in the minors can hit a 100mph fastball, watched it many times. When a pitcher learns how to PITCH, that's when they become successful. If they continue to be a "thrower", they'll never make it. At the end of the day, aas will make a big difference for a position player, not so much for a pitcher. Position players play everyday whereas as pitcher is every 5 days. But hey, I'm just a nobody who knows nothing about baseball

ronnieron, I meant no disrespect so I'm sorry that I said that about ignorance, it was uncalled for and I can't edit the post. A good friend of mine played 9 years in the bigs during the "steroid era" and pitchers were using aas. He told me that it did help them, but slightly. He's a "purest" and said that the guys could've done just as good if they hadn't used if they had stopped throwing and learned to pitch. Again, I'm sorry for my rude comment, I've just had so many conversations about this with people who think it's all aas (not saying you do) and it's beyond frustrating as I've seen way too many natty guys be uber successful after being mediocre. Most pitchers are laughable in the gym, being a "strong" pitcher rarely equates to a faster fastball. You are either God gifted with a great arm or not, I've never seen anyone be a mid 80's guy make a 10mph jump because they got stronger. Strausberg made big leaps, but was always a lanky guy. He'd be the exception and surely not the rule. A sting arm is either you got it or you don't. Much like a catcher, you can improve your throw down time to 2nd by improving footwork, but taking 2/10 off your time isn't going to happen as you get older by getting stronger. Looked at the Molina brothers, all had good arms, not because of their strength, but genetically and practice, the gym won't get anyone else their arms. Again man, sorry for being rude, it was uncalled for

Greg Maddux was 8-18 in his first 2 seasons and then proceeded to dominate. I'm pretty sure he wasn't on PED'S.

Sometimes it takes awhile for an elite athlete to develope and figure things out.

I admit though that Arietta is in above average physical condition for a baseball player.

I agree with much of what Richie said, and adding I think PEDS would help pitchers recover much faster from start to start..

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Pure ignorance right here. It's one thing to use aas as a position player or hitter to gain an "advantage", but using aas as a pitcher isn't going to make you a Cy Young winner. You use Jake's #'s as your reasoning for your opinion, let me ask you about a hall of famer, Greg Maddux? Everyone knows he was a mid-upper 80's fastball, but when he was coming up through the Cubs organization he was a low 90's guy. He was doing terrible, so what changed? He learned to PITCH instead of throw. Pitching is so different than anything else performance wise, many guys start throwing cutters as their fastball isn't going to blow anyone away. Hell, Mariano Rivero is the greatest closer of all time, threw a 91mph cutter and a change up. Trevor Hoffman threw 88 with a devistating change up, #2 closer of all time.

Pitching is a completely different animal and there are little things that one can do to make drastic improvements, such as more or less pressure on their pinky when throwing a pitch. I know guys who made it to the bigs after they made these subtle changes and had good careers. But hey, what would I know

lol...i was waiting for you to chime in...i dont think arietta is using PEDS...

i think he just figured out how to pitch...hes an artist.

and in case you fellas dont know...richiec played a little pro ball.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
soggypopcorn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131