over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bayer Primobolan

Bayer bro... Npp I have no clue I'm using it for the first time but don't think it's doing much. I don't think I'll ever run Npp again

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I am not sure why everyone wants to use Primo. I have used it and it was nothing special. I would choose Deca over Primo. Better bang per CC and per $$.

Suddenly Bayer Primobolan is available everywhere... :rolleyes:

Be very skeptical when real pharmaceutical products are available in quantity.
Legit pharmaceutical products like that are hard to come by. These are likely some knock offs made in a former Eastern Bloc country.

This.

People always go on about UG products but if I had to guess I would say atleast 80% of the "pharm grade" stuff available is fake. Geno gets samples and has them tested and most turn out fake even though they look 100% legit. You can't trust most of the stuff coming out of Turkey and even Pakistan these days. I wouldn't even bother wasting my money trying to get Bayer Primo unless you get it from the actual factory itself.

Couldn't agree more. Pharm grade GH was so hard come by and then all the sudden so many sources had it starting about a year and a half ago. I suspect some folks are paying s lot of money for generic counterfeits.

I am not sure why everyone wants to use Primo. I have used it and it was nothing special. I would choose Deca over Primo. Better bang per CC and per $$.
I agree. Everyone thinks it's magic and it's one of the more mild steroids. Want magic, high test with a little tren. I'm talking 1g test with 200mg tren a week.

Fwiw I have seen some testing done on primo from raw suppliers, the real stuff is out there. Problem is shady sources or raw suppliers will throw you something else and call it primo. This is why the Chinaman will claim to have any raw at any time in stock, cuz when he's out he'll still sell you it and slip you something else lol.

Like LATS said, it's all about who you trust. I'm only interested in primo for the mental benefits I have read about. On paper it's like an anti-depressant, the opposite of EQ which has me anxious. This could be a huge benefit to results, a positive mentality is anabolic in my book.

Var, the real thing is all over the place. All I notice from var is increase in vascularity and ridiculous pumps in my legs and lower back. It's useless in my opinion unless you are using it precontest.

For the regular gym rat test, some nandrolone, a little tren here and there. Dbol or drol for a boost in the gym. That's really all you need AAS wise. I do condone experimentation though, I just shake my head when every newbie wants primo or var as if it's the holy grail.

Test and Tren work like no Other. Though in some dbol or drol and your Jacked to the 9's.
Awesome if your spending most of your day being Sedentary.
Now if your very active high androgens can be counter productive. Twice the calories needed, cardio in the Toilet and back pumps that leave you disabled.
Primo...easier to feed, holds muscle while burning fat, no water retention and nice full muscle bellies w- insane vascularity while not runnin @ 100 degrees!
NOW if that's not the Best ?

I just ordered some Bayer primo ace tablets. I'll report back after trying them.

Which one are you talking about to be the best out there?
And is there legit UG npp out there?

NPP and primo are my favorite compounds.. There is a lot of legit NPP out there by trusted sources.. Same with primo just have to use sources with good track records and that usually means great raw suppliers..

Bayer bro... Npp I have no clue I'm using it for the first time but don't think it's doing much. I don't think I'll ever run Npp again

Pimpman I don't know whos NPP your running but most guys who run NPP love it.. NPP gives me more size than anything else..

I really appreciate the feedback from all you guys. And I think this is beneficial for everybody. I was semi-out of the game for a couple of years. Before, all the way until 2013-2014, all talk about sources and compounds and sponsors was way more "discrete", "coded", private. It was difficult to find some stuff and just very few sources were known to be genuine with high quality products. Coming back a few months ago, is a different world. Suddenly pretty much EVERYTHING is available. Including parabolan that was a dream for many, or tren hex which was very difficult to find. So it makes sense when some of you have the opinion that most of the pharm grade out there might be fake. And at the same time, seems like we have literally a hundred UG sources. Its easier than ever before to get raws, there is no way to track the quality of the products or the dosage.

I guess we have to be more relentless with testing. It would be a matter of putting more serious effort all together to start testing products like never before. If we put that factor in the market it will help regulate it. After all we are all in the same boat.

On a side note, tren has AWESOME body composition results but to me it has catastrophic mental side effects. Horrible anxiety, paranoid, arrogant, asshole. I prefer to stay away from it. NPP in the past gave me awesome results as far as strength and mass. Primo never tried it, and my curiosity about it comes from the fact that I am extremely sensitive to all kind of chemicals and stimulants. So sensitive that I cant even drink coffee. I react well to very low doses. Thats why my curiosity for primo.

Thanks yall!

Test and Tren work like no Other. Though in some dbol or drol and your Jacked to the 9's.
Awesome if your spending most of your day being Sedentary.
Now if your very active high androgens can be counter productive. Twice the calories needed, cardio in the Toilet and back pumps that leave you disabled.
Primo...easier to feed, holds muscle while burning fat, no water retention and nice full muscle bellies w- insane vascularity while not runnin @ 100 degrees!
NOW if that's not the Best ?

Exactly! The cycle I love the most is run the Tren/Para as long as I can in the winter and summer time is Primo/Test cruising and play time! I love staring the Primo at 800mg and lower it once we get to into the meat of summer. No sides. Horny all the time and look hard as a whores heart. :headbang:

Last summer on a day off, swimming in the pool w- a few beers..
No pump!
500 test e and 800 primo!
25 mg proviron, 3-5 ius gh

Attachments

• IMG_6865.JPG
    IMG_6865.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_6799.JPG
    IMG_6799.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Pimpman I don't know whos NPP your running but most guys who run NPP love it.. NPP gives me more size than anything else..
Yea I keep hearing that... That's why I wanted to try it but not impressed at all. I started at 400mg bumped it to 500 but nothing. I m running a log for it here. I put size and strength no doubt. But the size and strength I've gained is the same I get when I just run test alone. My log is with test e, and Npp. Tomorrow is week 9 I'm running 12 weeks

i know whenever i run good npp my shoulders grow into boulders with nice round caps. the recomp effects are awesome too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I keep hearing that... That's why I wanted to try it but not impressed at all. I started at 400mg bumped it to 500 but nothing. I m running a log for it here. I put size and strength no doubt. But the size and strength I've gained is the same I get when I just run test alone. My log is with test e, and Npp. Tomorrow is week 9 I'm running 12 weeks

Yea good NPP I build nice muscle all around...I know people fake npp with test prop a lot...

Wasnt too impressed with NPP ran it around 400 and didnt see much. Masteron works real nice with test and tren. Havent tried primo. Ive heard good things, i'll have to pick some up to run later this year.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

All these guys saying they don't see anything from real NPP I'm like ?

Strength, size, and fullness is just nuts with legit NPP and I'm only talking 350mg a week. It doesn't make me recomp the way tren does but the fullness and strength is better. And blows primo away strength wise. I do like primo but just very different steroids and use a different points.

My fav is stack small amounts of NPP with tren. You get the strength from both, the dry recomp from tren and the strength and roundness from NPP. Just make sure prolactin is covered if you're sensitive to 19-nors

All these guys saying they don't see anything from real NPP I'm like ?

Strength, size, and fullness is just nuts with legit NPP and I'm only talking 350mg a week. It doesn't make me recomp the way tren does but the fullness and strength is better. And blows primo away strength wise. I do like primo but just very different steroids and use a different points.

My fav is stack small amounts of NPP with tren. You get the strength from both, the dry recomp from tren and the strength and roundness from NPP. Just make sure prolactin is covered if you're sensitive to 19-nors

I was thinking pretty much the same thing .400mg/week of npp gives me nice size and strength gains .i guess everybody is different and we all have our favorites and I would take npp over primo all day long.its cheap ,effective and minimal sides

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131