over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BD 50's fake?

bigtomcat

Newbies
I recently started some dianabol and i just duno about it.
These BD's have no chemical taste at all when chewed and im almost 2 weeks in and have noticed no strength gains.
Anyone have any input on these BD 50's?

I got some 50's from Balkan and same thing. Definitely did not feel the kick i should have felt off a 50 of dbol.

At 50 mgs of D-bol per day you should have felt, strength increase, a sense of well being and you would have put on some size, going on 2 weeks. Sounds like fakes if you have not felt any of these benefits.

I

If they are pink, square, and have bd on one side and 50 on the other and are from a gentlemen in china, then they are g2g. If they are from anywhere else they could be bunk.

If they are pink, square, and have bd on one side and 50 on the other and are from a gentlemen in china, then they are g2g. If they are from anywhere else they could be bunk.

they could still be bunk

2 weeks and nothing....not even a bit of water retention. i have to say bunk.

mine is pink, square, scored and says 50 on one side, and BP on other. Got if from board sponsor here. Is it against rules to name?

BD is not what it used too be..Me personally I stay away! No disrespect too anyone.But was beat on some T-Bol so for now i'm done...

I had those. Gave em to a buddy of mine who never used AAS in his life. He can still say he's never used AAS in his life.

Mex had these little green 10mg tabs that about made me explode!!!! I blew up like a SOB, sweatin like a pig at night and nose bleeding like I ate the ass off a menstruating Mule. LOL, thats F'ed up, but making a point. \

Unfortunatley, you cant mention the source, But Ive heard enough people goof on this crap that Im suprised anyone is buying them. Thats the risk you take.

I know there were a bit of red/pink 50mg square BD d-bols that were not d-bol no one I know made size gains off them...some did make strength, which causes Me to think they were methyltest

I think it has been proven prettty clarily that the BD items that have been around the last year are hit and miss. the 50mg winny tabs were good the 50mg anadrol were good, maybe a bit light, the 10mg anavar were really good, but recent reports are that maybe they are not that good and the proviron and dbol dosed at 50mgs each have from many,many acounts determined to be either inert or extremely underdosed at best. NNow if someone chimes in with I used any of them and they are all good, they could possibly have been some old batches of tabs from the original manufacturer that still made there way around. This is not a knock on the eye-pee man, cause there were many reports that BD products were being knocked off in eastern Europe with either mislabeled products or completely bunk items.

These are from a board sponsor and im pretty sure they are bunk.
Do I have any recourse?
Or should i just mark it up as a lessoned learned.

in my experience.

There is a reason why they are selling BD products with cheap prices.
I have bought some bd products from a board sponser.
There were bunk.

Now, i use Dbol of British dispensary with good gain.
I got 10 pounds of lean muscle in 18days.
I take 50mgs of Dbol.
Whenever i go to the gym, i feel like hulk with great pump.

Also, let me tell you somethink you guys are still confusing.
Many people are still buying BD products from a board sponser because they feel great even though they are using bunk.
Do you know why?
Most of them take bunk BD dbol with some injectable Test or deca, etc.
That's the problem why they believe that BD products are G2G.
Also, that's the one of reasons why they can still selling Bunk BD products with a few customer's complain.

Maybe or because some are good such as the win & drol & some aren't such as the d-bol(although the old ones were good)....so once again it proves hit or miss

I know this isn't true for everyone, but if I get lower back pain from hell when taking d-bol, I know it is legit. Of course if I weren't getting stronger and puffin up a bit too I would worry. ;)

I know this isn't true for everyone, but if I get lower back pain from hell when taking d-bol, I know it is legit. Of course if I weren't getting stronger and puffin up a bit too I would worry. ;)

same here about that back pain

Id email the sponsor and tell them your complaint. They may be nice and help u out.

As for BD, i have to say.. china man has never did me wrong

Bunk Gear

I am not sure if you guys saw William Llewellyn's post this week on testing of underground gear. It was not pretty. I have realized that something has been very wrong for a long time in the underground scene for a while. He did assay's of most of the gear you are talking about and posted the results. Out of I believe 20 injectables only 2 were legit :eek:!!! Most of the orals turned out to be derivatives of cheaper things I.E. (dbol was methlytest). Most of the products were things that board sponsors carry.

I thought I was just getting older and that I lost my ability to put on quality muscle. I have been training harder than ever and eating like a machine. On one hand I guess its good for my body, on the other hand I am out some serious cash....

I would provide a link, but it goes to a rival website. I am sure you guys can google and read for yourself....

Bummed..

AS

there the bd knock-off from china? if so ,throw them out-most if not all of those knock-offs are bunk!

Last edited:
so there is no REAL bd d-bol 50mg DVDs today????then why are sponsors still selling them. I recently purchased a whole bunch of these DVDs and hope they are legit:mad:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws