over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Benefits of Boron

I find when trying to micro manage the body and seeing any real benefits takes a long time at best usually. Eating a wide, differing source or fresh foods on an ongoing basis will often sort things out to where the body wants them to be. And there is less deficiencies of all things. And when new information comes out about a new discovery. People find out they have already been ingesting those foods/ingredients.

As I mentioned earlier, I took the stuff for several months and found that I didn't put on any more muscle or strength than I did naturally not using anything. I also didn't feel any different either. It seemed rather inert to me.

The data is conflicting on Boron. Its been shown to also raise estrogen in health males.

It lowers the regular estradiol we all know about but raises free estradiol (which no one ever tests)

For those of us on TRT, can't we just increase our testosterone dose to raise free test levels? Is there an advantage in taking a supplement that raises free test levels without raising total test?

I take 6mg in the morning, and 6mg at night. It has a very noticeable effect on me combined with 100mg TRT. I feel it within a day or two.

Libido up and more energy. On my labs it lowers my SHBG down to low levels (I think was 15 last time) and free testosterone goes up as well.

This is the brand I use, if you're looking to give it another shot. Perhaps the brand you tried was bad. Stuff is dirt cheap too.

Here is the standard range for free testosterone from the Mayo Clinic:
1588749876340.png

Here is my free testosterone, supplementing with 12mg Boron and 100mg TRT.

1588749932156.png

Seems to work for me at least..

I take 6mg in the morning, and 6mg at night. It has a very noticeable effect on me combined with 100mg TRT. I feel it within a day or two.

Libido up and more energy. On my labs it lowers my SHBG down to low levels (I think was 15 last time) and free testosterone goes up as well.

This is the brand I use, if you're looking to give it another shot. Perhaps the brand you tried was bad. Stuff is dirt cheap too.

I find the same and use the same product. 6mg and 6mg..
Also there are several health benefits. Why not use it for mere cents?

For those of us on TRT, can't we just increase our testosterone dose to raise free test levels? Is there an advantage in taking a supplement that raises free test levels without raising total test?
You're kidding right? Sure just take the TRT up to a cycle...where its not TRT anymore. Do you understand what free test does? The total number means basically nothing...free test is what you're using even though doctors evaluate total test numbers assuming a percentage being free. So yes, if your free test goes from 24 to 32...that's a pretty significant difference percentage-wise.
And like I mentioned elsewhere, the health benefits Boron provides.

"The trace mineral boron is a micronutrient with diverse and vitally important roles in metabolism that render it necessary for plant, animal, and human health, and as recent research suggests, possibly for the evolution of life on Earth. As the current article shows, boron has been proven to be an important trace mineral because it (1) is essential for the growth and maintenance of bone; (2) greatly improves wound healing; (3) beneficially impacts the body’s use of estrogen, testosterone, and vitamin D; (4) boosts magnesium absorption; (5) reduces levels of inflammatory biomarkers, such as high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) and tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α); (6) raises levels of antioxidant enzymes, such as superoxide dismutase (SOD), catalase, and glutathione peroxidase; (7) protects against pesticide-induced oxidative stress and heavy-metal toxicity; (8) improves the brains electrical activity, cognitive performance, and short-term memory for elders; (9) influences the formation and activity of key biomolecules, such as S-adenosyl methionine (SAM-e) and nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+); (10) has demonstrated preventive and therapeutic effects in a number of cancers, such as prostate, cervical, and lung cancers, and multiple and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma; and (11) may help ameliorate the adverse effects of traditional chemotherapeutic agents. In none of the numerous studies conducted to date, however, do boron’s beneficial effects appear at intakes > 3 mg/d. No estimated average requirements (EARs) or dietary reference intakes (DRIs) have been set for boron—only an upper intake level (UL) of 20 mg/d for individuals aged ≥ 18 y. The absence of studies showing harm in conjunction with the substantial number of articles showing benefits support the consideration of boron supplementation of 3 mg/d for any individual who is consuming a diet lacking in fruits and vegetables or who is at risk for or has osteopenia; osteoporosis; osteoarthritis (OA); or breast, prostate, or lung cancer."

Here is more clarification on the estrogen confusion regarding boron

"Estrogen Reduction: Boron increases testosterone, but it can reduce estrogen levels as well. The same study mentioned above found that over the course of a week, 10mg of boron consumption decreased serum estradiol levels a whopping 39%! However, this effect may not be sustainable, as another study revealed that longer term supplementation, 4 weeks, actually led to increases in serum estradiol levels. So it may be best to keep supplementation limited to short periods of time. I suggest you cycle Boron 2 weeks on, 1 week off to reap all the benefits without the negatives."

Used 6mg boron morning and night for a while and my free test went up alot on my blood tests.

You're kidding right? Sure just take the TRT up to a cycle...where its not TRT anymore. Do you understand what free test does? The total number means basically nothing...free test is what you're using even though doctors evaluate total test numbers assuming a percentage being free. So yes, if your free test goes from 24 to 32...that's a pretty significant difference percentage-wise.
And like I mentioned elsewhere, the health benefits Boron provides.

I don't understand why someone who injects testosterone wouldn't adjust their dose to reach their target free test level. If someone has 24 free test on 150 mg/week, wouldn't raising the dose to 200 mg increase their free test number to 32? This would cost an extra 30 cents a week. Testosterone is safe at doses that give you blood levels within the normal range.

I don't understand why someone who injects testosterone wouldn't adjust their dose to reach their target free test level. If someone has 24 free test on 150 mg/week, wouldn't raising the dose to 200 mg increase their free test number to 32? This would cost an extra 30 cents a week. Testosterone is safe at doses that give you blood levels within the normal range.

And I don't understand you dude. It's called getting more out of less. Maximizing results. Optimization. Like really? Do I have to explain this???
Some people get sides over 150...some people cant get prescribed more than 100, 150, 160 etc. Some people have blood pressure issues. Some people have prostate issues.. THE LIST GOES ON. Guess what happens when you add Boron to 200mg Test? Even more free test. The fact that you don't understand how it makes it more optimal is blowing my mind right now.

And I don't understand you dude. It's called getting more out of less. Maximizing results. Optimization. Like really? Do I have to explain this???
Some people get sides over 150...some people cant get prescribed more than 100, 150, 160 etc. Some people have blood pressure issues. Some people have prostate issues.. THE LIST GOES ON. Guess what happens when you add Boron to 200mg Test? Even more free test. The fact that you don't understand how it makes it more optimal is blowing my mind right now.

Higher free test from a higher testosterone dose causes side effects, but higher free test from boron doesn't cause side effects? Boron is magic? How is taking a toxic mineral on top of testosterone "getting more from less"?

I'm having a hard time understanding why someone on TRT doesn't dial in their dose based on their desired free test number. I've been on TRT for 12 years. I was reading about it for years before making the choice to get started.

Im done with you clown.

I’m reading this. Am I wrong to continue using boron at 12 mg ED. I don’t cycle on and off unless I run out.

Here is the standard range for free testosterone from the Mayo Clinic:
View attachment 116332

Here is my free testosterone, supplementing with 12mg Boron and 100mg TRT.

View attachment 116333

Seems to work for me at least..

LMAO... I have never seen this information presented like this. Thank you for sharing this. Now I know why my HRT doctor questioned me about diet and supplements when my free testosterone came back on labs as > 40 and 'out of range' running 200 mgs a week as prescribed. Total test was in range, but admittedly high in range.

My only 'supplement' is 12.5mgs of stanozolol (50mg tab split 4 ways) daily. Or sometimes 10mgs if I have lower dosed tabs. I have never had elevated kidney/liver panels or lipids running this dose even when I've done so for months.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws