over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best coach you’ve used

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know the topic has been discussed many times. But with all the new(er) coaches popping up all the time, I wanted to see what people had to say

There are a bunch here that I would use , I think several of the Pros here offer coaching.
A lot of it has to do with your budget as prices can vary ALOT but you have to look at it as an investment like paying for some education , providing you get a coach that doesn’t mind explaining things when you ask.
I’ve heard great things about John Meadows , Scott Stevenson , Ken “Skip” Hill , Jason Theobold and about a dozen others I cannot think of at the moment but at the same time I’ve heard someone bitch as well.

There are a bunch here that I would use , I think several of the Pros here offer coaching.
A lot of it has to do with your budget as prices can vary ALOT but you have to look at it as an investment like paying for some education , providing you get a coach that doesn’t mind explaining things when you ask.
I’ve heard great things about John Meadows , Scott Stevenson , Ken “Skip” Hill , Jason Theobold and about a dozen others I cannot think of at the moment but at the same time I’ve heard someone bitch as well.
Yea I’m really leaning towards Jason Theobald, he seems to really care about his clients health and well being, which is a huge plus

Just started with Jordan Peters..this is my "second" but really first coach.

Experience so far:
VERY detailed, quick response on email and tailored everything towards me and my goals - though that was expected.

Earlier in the month I attempted to start working with someone who recently started a podcast (not going to say his name publicly), but it was a complete joke. I quickly left his coaching with no notice(you pay month to month).

STILL waiting on 2 emails to be answered(meanwhile he does Q&As in this story..)
Diet was not made for me (i had clear no-no foods, he sent me these to eat..) I train at 5am...not adjustment for diet or timing of that.
Training was 100% not what he preaches, very "bro split", frequency at 1x/week - "3x15", etc. I was like...are you kidding me...
Nothing was said of comp dates that I gave..or even a broad plan..(hey we will like push weight up for 3 months, diet for 6 weeks, one final 4 month push, then prep..this should have you around XYZ on stage..) etc.

Long story short -glad it happened, has been great working with Jordan Peters :)

Are you wanting to hire somebody for competing, or just because?

Just started with Jordan Peters..this is my "second" but really first coach.

Experience so far:
VERY detailed, quick response on email and tailored everything towards me and my goals - though that was expected.

Earlier in the month I attempted to start working with someone who recently started a podcast (not going to say his name publicly), but it was a complete joke. I quickly left his coaching with no notice(you pay month to month).

STILL waiting on 2 emails to be answered(meanwhile he does Q&As in this story..)
Diet was not made for me (i had clear no-no foods, he sent me these to eat..) I train at 5am...not adjustment for diet or timing of that.
Training was 100% not what he preaches, very "bro split", frequency at 1x/week - "3x15", etc. I was like...are you kidding me...
Nothing was said of comp dates that I gave..or even a broad plan..(hey we will like push weight up for 3 months, diet for 6 weeks, one final 4 month push, then prep..this should have you around XYZ on stage..) etc.

Long story short -glad it happened, has been great working with Jordan Peters :)

interested in how your JP experience is. I was verrrry tempted to hop in when he said he had open spots but finances have been tight lately. I basically follow everything he preaches though.

Have always prepped myself... I will say that MiniTruck and Tenny helped me turn Pro....they were my eyes during MANY shows... MiniTruck is still in my corner as he's knows me better than anyone.... he'll always have some sorta say in my approach.... However, I joined Team Ventura (after getting turned down a few times)... Omar will be prepping me once i decide on what show(s) im doing... SUPER excited as he had 3 guys place in the Top 6 at the Olympia this past year including Raymond Edmonds who won...this may very well be my last year competing (just turned 50) and wanna go out with a BANG

Have always prepped myself... I will say that MiniTruck and Tenny helped me turn Pro....they were my eyes during MANY shows... MiniTruck is still in my corner as he's knows me better than anyone.... he'll always have some sorta say in my approach.... However, I joined Team Ventura (after getting turned down a few times)... Omar will be prepping me once i decide on what show(s) im doing... SUPER excited as he had 3 guys place in the Top 6 at the Olympia this past year including Raymond Edmonds who won...this may very well be my last year competing (just turned 50) and wanna go out with a BANG
I’ve heard good things about Ventura man. Pricey tho no?

I’ve heard good things about Ventura man. Pricey tho no?

Actually not too bad.... he's cheap compared to AJ....

Yea AJ is crazy expensive, but his clients are stupid shredded

Without question..... Those Cement guys dont fuck around tho....

Aj sims aka cement factory

He isn't liked very much. Alot of rumors about him. Idk what's true and what's not
I’ve heard the doses he suggests can be a bit high, if that’s the case, not what I’m looking for

Looking more and more like it’s gonna be Scooby prep for me, unless I hear of a better/more attentive/health conscious coach

not sure if it counts but you did mention Coaches and i saw JP mentioned above. The people that I gravitate towards are Dr. Eric Thomas (best motivational coach of all time), Grant Cardone (best business shark ever), and Jordan Belfort (best sales coach PERIOD).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131