over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best estrogen control?

Is letro an abbreviation? What is it called exactly?

"May the force be with you all"

Holy shit, you shouldnt even touch steroids if you dont know what letro is...you havnt done enough research,

-D , I still want you to get financial aid otherwise id fail you

Always use adex and nolvadex. Never heard of the other one I guess I fail....

Holy shit, you shouldnt even touch steroids if you dont know what letro is...you havnt done enough research,

#brobashing is fun?thanks for the help.

Letrozole is sometimes used as a treatment for gynecomastia, although it is probably most effective at this if caught in an early stage (such as in users of anabolic steroids).[9][10][unreliable source?]

Some studies have shown that letrozole can be used to promote spermatogenesis in male patients suffering from nonobstructive azoospermia.[11]

Letrozole has also been shown to delay the fusing of the growth plates in mice.[12] When used in combination with growth hormone, letrozole has been shown effective in one adolescent boy with a short stature.[13]

Research is now complete sir!

well thanks for posting that information for all the other people here not knowing what letrozole does :rolleyes:
nice quadruple post by the way :headbang:

AIFM, arimidex. Im trying to nail aromasin perfectly but I have never really been able to apply it where it is as effective as the first two I named.

AIFM, arimidex. Im trying to nail aromasin perfectly but I have never really been able to apply it where it is as effective as the first two I named.

I've been using AIFM for the past two months, two squirts, twice a day.
Works great with 900 mg test.

Ok, what is AIFM?

Aromatese inhibitor for men if I remember correctly. I know nothing about it though. There was some chat on hear ages ago about it and never heard anything about it since.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

proviron?...best for controlling E?? come on man

I have to say this is a ok answer. By no means does it completely block your estrogen, or even come close the letro or adex... but the other way of looking at it is this. your taking to damn much test, if the proviron can't control it. You probably look like a big puffer fish and have all kinds of other problems if you need something more powerful, except for preparing for a show.

the proviron is not only a mild estrogen blocker, but it will also make your test more effective in the body. So in conclusion, I think its a good answer and one to consider.

I've been using AIFM for the past two months, two squirts, twice a day.
Works great with 900 mg test.

Ok, what is AIFM?

Aromatese inhibitor for men if I remember correctly. I know nothing about it though. There was some chat on hear ages ago about it and never heard anything about it since.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I LOVE AIFM. I have used it since 2006 or so...a lot...probably every cycle!
Pre contest I always stuck with Arimidex.
Like I said, I've tinkered a lot with Aromasin but have had ok results...hard to find my perfect dose.

Aromasin is easier to control with shorter half-life. I had bad rebounds with adex.

I am prone to gyno I have tried all the anti Es over the years my favorite is Epistane

I have to say this is a ok answer. By no means does it completely block your estrogen, or even come close the letro or adex... but the other way of looking at it is this. your taking to damn much test, if the proviron can't control it. You probably look like a big puffer fish and have all kinds of other problems if you need something more powerful, except for preparing for a show.

the proviron is not only a mild estrogen blocker, but it will also make your test more effective in the body. So in conclusion, I think its a good answer and one to consider.

i havent used above 5-600 test in a while and im not sensitive to estro so it works good for me and estrogen or not im horny as shit

Really Capin ?

I am prone to gyno I have tried all the anti Es over the years my favorite is Epistane

as an AI? tell me more like how much you use and with what type of cycle or trt? ..Please...:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131