over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best legal fat burner?

I’m gonna try running 600mg/D Synthetine for 20 weeks (16 weeks of prep) to see just how much it helps. Trying to use as few stimulants that are negative for cardiovascular health

I’m gonna try running 600mg/D Synthetine for 20 weeks (16 weeks of prep) to see just how much it helps. Trying to use as few stimulants that are negative for cardiovascular health

Have you ever used Synthetine? I've been wanting to give it a run but haven't gotten around to it.

Have you ever used Synthetine? I've been wanting to give it a run but haven't gotten around to it.

Guys like John Meadows, Phil Hernon and many others swear by it...Check out Mountaindog's thread about his usage leading up to a couple shows.

Guys like John Meadows, Phil Hernon and many others swear by it...Check out Mountaindog's thread about his usage leading up to a couple shows.

John's word is good as gold, in my opinion. Thanks, I'll finally look into it.

Have use the ECA stack for years on and of minus the aspirin.
would use 600 mg caffeine and 1 Bronkaid tablet daily. Always seemed to work well. Just be aware of adrenal fatigue after prolonged use.

For Legal fat burners..your best bet is anything that is going to greatly enhance your drive and motivational energy to do cardio like the tried, tested and true to the bone E/C stack. Now that being said..your better off in the long run (to truly low fat in a slow, gradual and progressive way) is to make your your thyroid levels are optimal (because with subpar thyroid levels..it doesn't mean jack what you do or take to truly lose fat). So get a blood test for free T3 and free T4. Stay away from DNP or synthetic thyroid hormones. Go on Iodine, Tyrosine and Ashwanghda to naturally optimize your thyroid and do your E/C before cardio. Best to do cardio after 12 hours on completely empty stomach (except for your E/C).
Be consistent with your cardio..try to eat clean..give your thyroid the raw materials in needs to get jacked up (as mentioned above) and your good to go!

I think the term "fat burner" is very misleading. IMO the biggest benefits these diet aids offer are appetite suppression and an energy boost for working out deep in a diet.

Adderral and 18h fasts with 2iu growth pinned 6am and
2pm
Almost as good as dnp lol

For me, legally, it's always been Ephedrine/Caffeine, and yohimbine if I can tolerate it, preferably as a topical solution.

I have some Synthetine i'm excited to try this upcoming year...soon. The ProM store delivered it in like 2 days to me:)

Get your Synthetine here, bastards, NOW!!!:

LOL, giving all the end of the year plugs I can for good people:cool:

As already has been said, the amount of fat they'll burn extra is so marginal, it isn't worth taking them for that purpose alone. For extra energy? Yes.

Thanks for the replys everyone

Just ended up going with the ephedrine and caffeine combo.. forgot how strong this stuff was..

I'm going to have to find a zero carb zero fat protein tomorrow as I have only been able to eat 3 chicken breasts everyday for the past two days.. need a lot more protein!

And that's on only 8mg ephedrine and 100mg caffeine first thing in the morning!

DMAA works as well as ephedrine for appetite and focus, luckily I got a lot when it was sold in powder on ebay. Caffeine will give you that extra boost to do the damn cardio.

E/c/a Is legal in USA. You Just have to show Id at the pharmacy. If you don’t mind fasting yohimbe works great.

Legal?really how.
Just walk in and ask pharmacy for bronkaid.no script? What you ask for?

Legal?really how.
Just walk in and ask pharmacy for bronkaid.no script? What you ask for?

Ask for Bronkaid or Primatene. Sometimes they'll have little cards on the shelf that you take to the pharmacy and they pick it up for you, other times you just ask and they'll bring it out. They do have a limitation of a certain amount per month, I believe, and you have to show ID. I don't know the maximum amount but it's enough for personal use.

Whats your dose using the Bronkaid and yohimbine.
I break the bronkaid and Caffine in half and take 2 of the yohimbine. I'm very sensitive to stimulants so i take half.
So 100mg Caffine , 12.5mg Ephedrine , 5mg Yohimbine per dose for me and I always tell people to start there and see how they feel

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131