over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best movement to build the "tear drop" on legs

i would have to say for teardrop - leg extensions. heavy and hold at the top (unless you have knee pain of course)

Try again

Wrong, in my opinion this is the reverse.

Your "opinion" is wrong....maybe that's just how it feels to you. But Science and EMG analysis show that toes out on extensions and sitting closer to the edge of the seat = vastus medialis focus and stimulation, toes in = vastus lateralis...... BTW, I am an Exercise Physiologist in a Hospital based Sports Medicine lab and rehab facility.....I also did plenty of EMG analysis testing myself in my undergrad and grad school studies to confirm this for my own training programs I develop. I am not just posting opinions when I post...StrongRhino is another member who does the same.
This is just an FYI to watch for your future posts when you say "Wrong" to ppl..... Know your facts and who you are correcting.

Last edited:
unfortunately the tear drop you are referring to is highly genetic depending on "what ya momma gave ya." That being said the anatomy of the teardrop is the insertion points of the vastus medisalis, lateralis, rectus femorus, and sartorius.

+1

Same for bicep and tricep peaks.

Your "opinion" is wrong....maybe that's just how it feels to you. But Science and EMG analysis show that toes out on extensions and sitting closer to the edge of the seat = vastus medialis focus and stimulation, toes in = vastus lateralis...... BTW, I am an Exercise Physiologist in a Hospital based Sports Medicine lab and rehab facility.....I also did plenty of EMG analysis testing myself in my undergrad and grad school studies to confirm this for my own training programs I develop. I am not just posting opinions when I post...StrongRhino is another member who does the same.
This is just an FYI to watch for your future posts when you say "Wrong" to ppl..... Know your facts and who you are correcting.

can't argue with science bro!!! lots of members think that their opinion is right and nothing you say will change it. ignore them and their posts

Correct 100%

The Vastus Medialis has always been one of my focus points, considering it's not quite on par with the rest of my thigh development.

Over the last few months I've been experimenting with extremely wide stance sumo squats on the Smith Machine, going rock bottom and only coming up 2/3 of the way. I also place my legs in front of the bar in kind of a pseudo hack squat position.

I've also been doing heavy leg extensions with a resistance band added, and really mentally focusing on the teardrop. I'll also add a 20 second static hold at the 2/3 point of the movement at the end of every set.

I'm seeing improvement.

**broken link removed**

Does this mean that Dorian is wrong in his video because he advises a wider stance to target the inner quads and a narrow stance to work the outer quads?

**broken link removed**

Does this mean that Dorian is wrong in his video because he advises a wider stance to target the inner quads and a narrow stance to work the outer quads?

I notice that when i do wide stance "sumo" or "sissy:" squats that i deffinatly feel it much more in my inner thigh but higher up to the growing area not down on the tear drop.
I dod a realy high volume day Sunday and did on leged leg press with my foot in the middle of the base toe slightly pointed out for all my set then followed with regular squalts and ass elivated leg extentions toe pointed out and i'm damn near crippled today , my lower inner leg hurts so bad i can barely walk , almost to the point like i may have damaged somthing

No big deal bro, i said "in my opinion".
What i said was wrong... i admit and apologize

FYI i also worked in several hospitals, since i made med school... (so you know who you are correcting)

get a volleyball. place that in between your legs. press in on the ball while doing legpress and leg extension. to even further hit them, have your training partner tap the volleyball and try to knock it from in between your legs. this will ensure you are pressing your legs together while doing the movement. It hits it hard trust me!!!

Feet wide and turned slightly out on leg press with lighter weight works great on building inner thigh and tear drop. Also light weight sumo squats

this and biceps have been the two areas that are woefully underdevoloped compared to the rest of my body.

i really feel the burn in that area on hacksquats and sometimes when i do high rep squats after warming up on leg extensions.

front squats
narrow stance hack squats

leg extension with your butt higher than your knees (<--- this one hurts)

"leg extension with your butt higher than your knees"...This

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity