over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better results from no test cycles

I'm curious about cjc with dac. I always go without dac. Pulsation and all that. Doesn't dac cause gh bleed? [/B]

Yes it does cause a bleed but here's the thing. A bleed to a bodybuilder who is only concerned about getting huge and ripped is just what the doctor ordered. For someone else who wants to have a good healthy level of GH peaks the rest of their life, without the negative sides, a WO DAC product is the best option.

Basically, what some people are figuring out, is what I wondered about ever since I read Dat's first rant about pulsing. They are figuring out that you want the "wrong" kind because it more closely mimics the effects of synthetic GH.

There you go guys.

No need for any test what so ever. And 10 ius HGH? psh that shit is over priced garbage. All you need to do is inject cjc with dac a million times per day (all timed exactly right of course) and the results are the same!

Sorry JJ, but I'm not buying into it :eek:

I would have considered the no test thing, then I read the cjc with dac/ hgh comment and had to throw everything you said out the window.

Then fuck the cjcDAC if you think it's shit. I am growing faster off anadrol and dbol than when test is thrown in. I hate test!

If you don't believe in peptides, don't use them. I don't give a shit.

I knew I shouldn't have mentored cjcDAC here. It's something I'm using and like. That's all. I got tired of using crap Chinese generic hgh.

Then fuck the cjcDAC if you think it's shit. I am growing faster off anadrol and dbol than when test is thrown in. I hate test!

I knew I shouldn't have mentored cjcDAC here. It's something I'm using and like. That's all. I got tired of using crap Chinese generic hgh.

I remember you used to love rips. Then you loved greys (which fooled many so I dont blame you there.) Then you were back to loving rips.

I personally like rips.

Now you dont like any generics? And cjc is better?

Huh?

Yes it does cause a bleed but here's the thing. A bleed to a bodybuilder who is only concerned about getting huge and ripped is just what the doctor ordered. For someone else who wants to have a good healthy level of GH peaks the rest of their life, without the negative sides, a WO DAC product is the best option.

Basically, what some people are figuring out, is what I wondered about ever since I read Dat's first rant about pulsing. They are figuring out that you want the "wrong" kind because it more closely mimics the effects of synthetic GH.

:yeahthat: :D

I remember you used to love rips. Then you loved greys (which fooled many so I dont blame you there.) Then you were back to loving rips.

I personally like rips.

Huh?

I change my mind like the wind. Hahaha ;)

I get very excited about new products I use if they make quick, noticeable changes in my body. Rips are the best chinese generic hgh. Nothing comes close. I just don't like the bloat I get to my stomach. I look prego on rips.

I swear those greys felt good. I honestly think he sent me a good batch so I would promote them and he could sell them. After seeing serum gh tests I felt pissed off. But, they felt real and my blood sugar reacted the way it was supposed to when I tested it.

I loved the mexi green tops that I used a year ago, but didn't care for the new black tops.

The thing I like about cjcDAC is I have no bloat at all and my body fat is dropping fast. I starting reading pubmed studies on it and it just made sense that the body's hgh is superior to synthetic generic hgh.

-What I learned was that the pituitary gland releases 5 isoforms of hgh. Synthetic hgh is only one of the 5 isoforms of hgh.

-The lower the quality of synthetic hgh, the further away from the structure of the hgh produced by the body. This causes the body to produce antibodies that destroy the exogenous hgh.

-Only pharmaceutical grade hgh resembles the bodies natural hgh closely enough to prevent antibody production long-term.

What really got me into cjcDAC was when learning that giantism/agromeglia is caused by an over production of GHRH(growth hormone releasing hormone), which cjcDAC is. From a documentary on a woman with agromeglia it said that her serum hgh ranges from 10-50 at any given point in the day, proving to me that the pituitary gland has the potential to produce a hell of a lot of growth hormone.

Then, I read that the freaks at Gold's Gym Venice were mega-dosing cjcDAC and getting crazy results. So, I decided to try it, and the results are incredible!

For me, it's either cjcDAC or serostim from here on out. I think cycling between the two would be optimum.

Back to the main point about testosterone. I feel if my testicles are full size, and I can run compounds that don't shrink them, then the results are going to be better than adding in test, only to end up with no balls and diminished results.

Again, I ran test only cycles for years at high dose and had no visible balls. The sides were real bad...acne, dry knees, extreme fatigue, nausea. I'm getting great results without it.

The problem with dbol and anadrol is you can't use them as long as everything else so you are going to lose what you gained from then unless you hop back on. At least that is why I don't do orals anymore

The problem with dbol and anadrol is you can't use them as long as everything else so you are going to lose what you gained from then unless you hop back on. At least that is why I don't do orals anymore
he is referring to injectable forms of both Dbol and Adrol

Ok I am over 40 and run 100 mg of test hrt/week and run a couple of sust cycles every now and then for strength runs and to annoy the younger guys in the gym.

Used almost everything in the book over the years.

Liked deca too hard to find now-found drol and dbol useful but short lived I would literally piss away my gains in 3 weeks.

Never really had a problem with bloat because I watch my sodium/potassium ratio closely-I have alway been satified with test and no real testicular problems or recovery problems-just got a little hair in extra places.

Everybody is different-I enjoy test it makes me feel better-look better gives me energy and libido. In fact they will bury me with some amps and pins (just in case).

To those who find other products superior no problem I just like my test.

I personally like rips.

Huh?

I am so glad u said this jj is on different shit every day I don't beleave a damn word he says he also said ip hgh was real and alot of others that wernt. I just don't by it at all. Bunch of bs to me but othere that don't know any better will buy all that shit

he is referring to injectable forms of both Dbol and Adrol

Isn't the only difference it bypasses the liver one time less then orals? Or is that only winny? Will there not still be the usual sides with orals whether they are swallowed or injected?

Does anyone else get better results from running test-free cycles besides me?

I just went back to running a dbol/anadrol only cycle, with cjc WITH DAC(7mg/wk) and the pump is so much better than when I had test, tren, and other stuff in my cycle.

All I notice when I run test is my balls shrink up like raisins.

Dbol/adrol and gh peptides, or hgh, keeps my balls big and full like they were meant to be, and I'm full blown pumped all the time.

Also, if you never have tried cjc WITH DAC, try it. I like it as much as 10ius hgh. The results are astonishing!!!

What dose are you running, how often and with what else?

Oh and by the way... Testicular size is not an indicaiton of production. My balls are full 24/7, even on Tren and Deca, doesnt mean "they're producing testosterone" after 10 weeks of 19-Nor use.

I like to leave test out for a few weeks, then put it back at 175-100mg week. No estrogen sides that way. But need a little bit for proper functioning. I don't like test for building muscle though. Too many sides.

I am so glad u said this jj is on different shit every day I don't beleave a damn word he says he also said ip hgh was real and alot of others that wernt. I just don't by it at all. Bunch of bs to me but othere that don't know any better will buy all that shit

Believe whatever you want. This is how I run things...I change my gear stack ever 3 weeks. I manipulate my peptides just as frequently. I used hgh for a few years. Been off hgh for 3 months. I constantly try to shock the body by changing my workouts and gear. I always say what I believe to be true. I sometimes get overly excited about a new supplement. That's just me. I'm very emotional, and when I see changes I like, I talk up the supplement that I believe responsible for the changes.

Why is that so hard to believe? If you constantly shock the body, you grow.

Look at my avi pic. It speaks for itself. My body is evolving regularly by what I do.

JJB,

Would there be any point of running the cjcDAC in conjunction with GH? Or would it be better to run solo?

damn wtf !

peopl cutting out test for a few weeks then jumping back on it lol

Why the fuck don't you just take 150mg or a trt dose :confused:

What happened to the good ol bodybuilding, everyone is trying stupid thing to get more gains. The only thing that has changed since arnold time is GH and slin... No pros cut down on test, then few weeks later add it and all these stupid broscience shit

I used to love 4-5 week t or d Bol courses then off and found I would bounce back quick didn't really notice any shut down and to be honest never used to do pct or nolvadex

Rawman I think you have it pretty wrong.

When I started using gear even mid 90's in the uk nobody really used test.

Deca d Bol was the standard course

damn wtf !

peopl cutting out test for a few weeks then jumping back on it lol

Why the fuck don't you just take 150mg or a trt dose :confused:

What happened to the good ol bodybuilding, everyone is trying stupid thing to get more gains. The only thing that has changed since arnold time is GH and slin... No pros cut down on test, then few weeks later add it and all these stupid broscience shit

George Farrah has trained my boy for two years. He rotates compounds every few weeks. You call it stupid broscience. I call it results.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws