over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better results from no test cycles

Best to cycle them. Synthetic hgh inhibits the release of gh by the pituitary from GHRH.

How would you go about cycling them? I'm thinking something like 4 months GH, 2 months cjcDAC, repeat.

Currently running 5iu rips daily and loving it. If I cycled the GH and cjcDAC I'd be able to save up and run higher doses of GH also.

The problem with dbol and anadrol is you can't use them as long as everything else so you are going to lose what you gained from then unless you hop back on. At least that is why I don't do orals anymore

Is that the case even if you stick with strong compounds? Like if you run dbol for 4 weeks but you're still on test + tren or even just high test, you lose the gains you made from dbol? That seems odd to me. What if you still ran the same doses but of another compound, like you didn't add in tren until after the dbol?

Rawman I think you have it pretty wrong.

When I started using gear even mid 90's in the uk nobody really used test.

Deca d Bol was the standard course

Exactly.....my boys in high school in the 80's were all running deca/dbol, no test. Nobody really knew what test was....lol. I was too chicken shit to run anything, but dbol was where it was at back then. Primo was too, and not killer expensive like it is now.....

I guess in gonna hafta look into this cjcdac...thanks for piqueing my interest jjb!!

And I personally seem to grow off of higher test but whateves!

Hey JJ, I just wanna say I got nothing against you or ergo. I like you, always have.

I just think you get a little TOO excited a little TOO early on at some points when testing out compounds.

I'm just throwing it out there how I see it, and I see it wrong a lot of the times.

But, if all of this peptide research and no test is going so well, why not post up some comparisons?

Like maybe before you started all this peptide research compared to now? The results should speak for themselves, right?

Hey JJ, I just wanna say I got nothing against you or ergo. I like you, always have.

I just think you get a little TOO excited a little TOO early on at some points when testing out compounds.

I'm just throwing it out there how I see it, and I see it wrong a lot of the times.

But, if all of this peptide research and no test is going so well, why not post up some comparisons?

Like maybe before you started all this peptide research compared to now? The results should speak for themselves, right?

You're right. I'm like a little kid with a new toy. I get all excited about new things I run. Creed428, who posted here, is my best friend. He knows me so well. Every time I tell him I've found the greatest bodybuilding compound ever, he says, you mean like this and that and the other that were the best until you realized it was your dietary change that gave you the results.

Love reading your posts JJB1, too many people are afraid to try new things and only follow what other people have told them.

Some of it works, some of it.....won't, but at least you know what's best for YOU!

I never would have thought about using cjc w/ DAC but the way you explain it makes perfect sense. Something I'll have to consider for myself.

Love reading your posts JJB1, too many people are afraid to try new things and only follow what other people have told them.

Some of it works, some of it.....won't, but at least you know what's best for YOU!

I never would have thought about using cjc w/ DAC but the way you explain it makes perfect sense. Something I'll have to consider for myself.

J would have never thought about researching cjcDAC on my rat either. It's crazy that this peptide has been right in front of my face for years and I never considered it based on the recommendation of DAT. Then, alpha started doing serum gh testing on peptides, which proved previous information incorrect, so I realized that you can't just go by the words of one person.

Out of nowhere, a thread was started by BEAVER saying cjcDAC was the big secret at Gold's Gym Venice. Next, I read a thread by russianstar saying cjcDAC was the best way to get hgh results in bodybuilding. So, I started reading published studies on human testing and the results were very impressive. I took a chance and started giving cjcDAC to my rearatdy and his fat loss was so much faster than off other peptides that it convinced me that this is the way to go.

The thread by russianstar taught me about the importance of blocking somatostatin because somatostatin inhibits hgh. I had never done this before. Horny goat weed and huperzine take care of inhibiting somatostatin. The more I read, the more I am learning.

I would be a little worried about insulin resistance running dac for too long, I take most my gh and even peps around fasted times to avoid this but dac is in system 24/7. I have no doubt the results are good but not a long term solution in eyes. I like gh 3 days a week at 8 iu split and Ghrp2 /mod grf all other days. All this being said I've always maintained exelent insulin sensitivity regardless of how I use my gh so some of us have probably got the genetics to get away with it. I do believe some of the fat loss may be due to increased insulin resistance though. Insulin sensitivity is a good thing but it's easier to lose fat if your resistant, kinda like the body's built in defence against obesity. It's easier to stay lean with good insulin sensitivity as more shit goes towards your muscle and you don't produce so much.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I tell John this all the time, but he truly is the most dedicated person to living the bodybuilding life style when he see's even the most minor changes the whole world is going to hear about it.

One thing I will say is John is also the most honest person I know so when he posts on these forums how amazing they are working for him I want everyone to know its the same exact thing he is telling his best friends

I agree but you have to admire his passion for all this stuff. He lives for this, which I really respect.

I feel like complete shit and lose strength on test period!..I have got to the point that I use 100 a week of prop pinning small doses just because your supposed too ,I went a whole year with no sides on a gram a week of tren and 600 a week of mast felt great blood was decent then threw some test in and felt like death ,no energy no strength ,bloat you name it..so it bothers me sometimes when I read test is best for everyone.It took 4 months to return to normal off test ,test killed my libido . I ran that tren mast combo with no sides period no sleep issues and a rock hard dick until test came into play and that was 500 a week of cyp thats all it took to shut down.The only thing test does is make me have to shave my head 2 times a day instead of 1 times a week and trim nails 3 times a week ,,lol

I'll never go above 250 test again, probably just 150 when blasting. Test for me is hugly overrated. Low test let's me run high tren :D

Once for a six month period I went off test Ill never do that again at least 200mg per wk untill I die. But my sweet spot is somewhere between 400 & 600mg per week

I'll never go above 250 test again, probably just 150 when blasting. Test for me is hugly overrated. Low test let's me run high tren :D

Do you find that low test/high tren gives you better bloodwork results than a similar amount of both?

I haven't had blood work done on tren. I just do what I can for lipids and blood pressure and what will be will be. Feel damn good though lol. I've always held exelent blood pressure and insulin sensitivity, the rest I have no idea

I would be a little worried about insulin resistance running dac for too long, I take most my gh and even peps around fasted times to avoid this but dac is in system 24/7. I have no doubt the results are good but not a long term solution in eyes. I like gh 3 days a week at 8 iu split and Ghrp2 /mod grf all other days. All this being said I've always maintained exelent insulin sensitivity regardless of how I use my gh so some of us have probably got the genetics to get away with it. I do believe some of the fat loss may be due to increased insulin resistance though. Insulin sensitivity is a good thing but it's easier to lose fat if your resistant, kinda like the body's built in defence against obesity. It's easier to stay lean with good insulin sensitivity as more shit goes towards your muscle and you don't produce so much.

One of the studies I posted in my cjcDAC thread in the peptides section said that it doesn't cause insulin resistance like synthetic hgh. That's one of the benefits.

I tell John this all the time, but he truly is the most dedicated person to living the bodybuilding life style when he see's even the most minor changes the whole world is going to hear about it.

One thing I will say is John is also the most honest person I know so when he posts on these forums how amazing they are working for him I want everyone to know its the same exact thing he is telling his best friends

Thanks for the kind words, Buddy. We need to get you an avitar picture. I'm thinking a fine asian girl's ass with cheeks wide open. ;) creed428 has the yellow fever. :D

One of the studies I posted in my cjcDAC thread in the peptides section said that it doesn't cause insulin resistance like synthetic hgh. That's one of the benefits.

Do you know if CJC W/ DAC increases cortisol and prolactin?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws