over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better results from no test cycles

Do you know if CJC W/ DAC increases cortisol and prolactin?

The studies say cjcDAC is specific to hgh release only, no cortisol or prolactin release at all.

I would be a little worried about insulin resistance running dac for too long, I take most my gh and even peps around fasted times to avoid this but dac is in system 24/7. I have no doubt the results are good but not a long term solution in eyes. I like gh 3 days a week at 8 iu split and Ghrp2 /mod grf all other days. All this being said I've always maintained exelent insulin sensitivity regardless of how I use my gh so some of us have probably got the genetics to get away with it. I do believe some of the fat loss may be due to increased insulin resistance though. Insulin sensitivity is a good thing but it's easier to lose fat if your resistant, kinda like the body's built in defence against obesity. It's easier to stay lean with good insulin sensitivity as more shit goes towards your muscle and you don't produce so much.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The way you cycle your hgh with ghrp2/mod is perfect. That is exactly how I want to run a future experiment, but with the following protocol:

MON, WED, FRI, SUN: 2mg tesamorelin with 500mcg ipamorelin upon waking and before bed.

TUES, THURS, SAT: 4ius serostim upon waking, and 4ius before bed.

The 8 hour half-life of tesamorelin mimics synthetic hgh. Plus, alpha's serum hgh test on ipamorelin proved it peaks at 2 hours, which is similar to synthetic hgh.

This would be a very cool stack to keep the body from adapting to the synthetic hgh, while preserving the health of the pituitary gland. Receptors wouldn't downgrade very quickly at all.

How long do you run DBol and Drol together and how do your labs look during? what do you use in-between? thanks

Curious if one was run a low dose test cycle, like 200-300 mg, then how high could he go with EQ? would 200-300 mg of test and 450 of eq work, or is EQ too weak.

Hey JJB1, did you feel any crash in mood, acne, libido etc when going off of test cold turkey and running other AAS?

The way you cycle your hgh with ghrp2/mod is perfect. That is exactly how I want to run a future experiment, but with the following protocol:

MON, WED, FRI, SUN: 2mg tesamorelin with 500mcg ipamorelin upon waking and before bed.

TUES, THURS, SAT: 4ius serostim upon waking, and 4ius before bed.

The 8 hour half-life of tesamorelin mimics synthetic hgh. Plus, alpha's serum hgh test on ipamorelin proved it peaks at 2 hours, which is similar to synthetic hgh.

This would be a very cool stack to keep the body from adapting to the synthetic hgh, while preserving the health of the pituitary gland. Receptors wouldn't downgrade very quickly at all.

Sounds like a good plan. I like to keep to Ghrp2 as i like a pulse then some good gh downtime on non gh days . I'm trying to find the best bang for buck and maintain the best insulin sensitivity possible and believe I'm as almost as close to achieving this as I'm gonna get. I've seen your pics so can't argue with you results even if I do have some different ideas on how to do things to you. Just keep doing what works for you man and keep an eye on blood sugar, of not for health for the added muscle insulin sensitivity can help you gain long term. Getting my head around the whole insulin sensitivity thing was a big turning point for me in terms of getting bigger and leaner. I'm a low(ish) dose guy so look nothing like you and need every advantage I can get lol.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Used to run a lowdose of test but decided to drop it completely about 2 months ago and actually feel better without it (running tren, primo, and anadrol).

Hey JJB1, did you feel any crash in mood, acne, libido etc when going off of test cold turkey and running other AAS?

I'm always horny. That never changes. Inject anadrol and inject dbol give me the perfect mood. I'm happy and have more energy.

Test makes me tired, and after a coupe weeks I get very emotional from it so I know it's converting to estrogen. I don't get a sex drive increase from test.

Adex and cabergoline make me incredibly horny but I have to limit the use of adex because it dries out my joints. Cabergoline lowers igf1 so I limit my use of it.

How long do you run DBol and Drol together and how do your labs look during? what do you use in-between? thanks

In between adrol/dbol cycles I stack npp, stanazol, eq, masteron, sometimes tren and test prop. I just don't like staying on test too long. I become emotional like a woman with pms.

I don't do blood work.

how long do you stay on dball and anadrol cycle any anti estrogen and why no blood work

Does anyone else get better results from running test-free cycles besides me?

I just went back to running a dbol/anadrol only cycle, with cjc WITH DAC(7mg/wk) and the pump is so much better than when I had test, tren, and other stuff in my cycle.

All I notice when I run test is my balls shrink up like raisins.

Dbol/adrol and gh peptides, or hgh, keeps my balls big and full like they were meant to be, and I'm full blown pumped all the time.

Also, if you never have tried cjc WITH DAC, try it. I like it as much as 10ius hgh. The results are astonishing!!!

Always thinking outside the box bro.good for you.i love this kinda stuff myself.i think sometimes just the switch up of drugs does it especially when you know how to put a good combo together,kinda like knowing how to plan a good workout.something tells me your good at that to.lol.will give the cj no dac a try.a bro of mine likes it also.peace

how long do you stay on dball and anadrol cycle any anti estrogen and why no blood work

I only take an anti estrogen if my gyno flares up. Estrogen is good for you in many areas. Blocking it destroys my joints, and is hard on the lipids.

I take dbol/adrol 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off lately, but I change everything based on how I am feeling physically, mentally, and by whether or not I'm seeing the results I'm looking for.

I did parabolan that I made with nothing else and had good results.

I mean no test at all. Maybe it's because I ran 2-3 grams of nothing but test for years, that it doesn't work well for me now. All it does is shrink my balls to where it shuts me down. On other compounds my balls stay big so I most likely am getting test production naturally.

Anyone who thinks you can't grow without test it so far off base. Try 50mg dbol with 100mg adrol and hgh or gh peptides. I feel like a million bucks and grow so much better off these. Since my balls don't shrink, there obviously is test production going on.

Hgh and gh peptides release leutinizing hormone to some extent. That is all I need to get keep from getting shut down when on dbol and adrol.

Wrong. I am willing to pay for your next order no more than 300$ if you prove you still have a substantial amount of test while taking those doses. Because I know you do not.

Hey bro I know you say you get better results from no test cycles, but didn't you build your physique on large amounts of test?

Wrong. I am willing to pay for your next order no more than 300$ if you prove you still have a substantial amount of test while taking those doses. Because I know you do not.

You may be correct. But you can still grow without running test. I do cycle it but I feel healthier when I'm off test.

Hey bro I know you say you get better results from no test cycles, but didn't you build your physique on large amounts of test?

That's true. All I used was high doses of test in the beginning. I got great results, but bad sides. I was broken out all over and nauseas most of the time.

Hmm i think i may want to try a no test cycle soon ...

One thing k worry about though is breaking out like crazy from a hormone imbalance/crash

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131