over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Better results from no test cycles

For those who like low test better, is the idea that yes you get less sides with low test but you would get somewhat better results with higher test (assuming same dosages of the other compounds) or are the results actually just as good for you? Referring to muscle gains mostly, not how you look per say.

I dont do well with test. Have gone zero test on tren cycles and after a while your libido drops. With 100-200mg test I am horny as hell but still get estro sides.
Throw in some mast and Im not mega horny but prob better than natty by quite a bit.

That's interesting considering thats basically a legit TRT dose so it shouldnt be more than your body produces naturally anyway. Is that with an AI?

Test e and masteron and I'm gtg..peptides too pricey for me and too many bunk...love mast but very pricey

Test e and masteron and I'm gtg..peptides too pricey for me and too many bunk...love mast but very pricey
Not to be a commercial for them but you might wanna check out AMG is you are looking for a good deal on cheap mast

Anyway while I have long been a proponent of low test I'm currenting running some TNE and I must say it is remarkable. I'm sure my next blast will be low test based but I sure am enjoying this TNE ride.
At the end of the day it just proves there are many paths to the promised land both with and without much test

" no test" cycles are glorious for the first 5-7 weeks, sky high libido and god like feeling, after those few weeks are up you will be an irritiable walking mother f*cker with a limp noodle and unmotivated

Run a min of 250mg a week

incbb

I like 200 with my tren, may even drop to 150 as tren dose creeps up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

For those who like low test better, is the idea that yes you get less sides with low test but you would get somewhat better results with higher test (assuming same dosages of the other compounds) or are the results actually just as good for you? Referring to muscle gains mostly, not how you look per say.

That's interesting considering thats basically a legit TRT dose so it shouldnt be more than your body produces naturally anyway. Is that with an AI?

I'm going this route mostly because of the almost non-existant sides, but also other compounds are more androgenic/anabolic than good old testosterone.

I do it for lower sides and better results. I have always gotten better results from other anabolics over test.
When I started cycling a very long time ago, the dogma was that you needed a large test base always.....so I always ran test, starting with 500mg on my first cycle. When I would do similar cycles years later with 750-1000mg of test, I would barely notice any improvement.

I finally started experimenting with higher doses of other anabolics like deca and keeping the test around 500. My results were much better. Now I don't even go over 250mg weekly, usually just 125mg.
I've done cycles of mostly anabolics without any test at all and had good results and didn't suffer any libido issues.

I'm going this route mostly because of the almost non-existant sides, but also other compounds are more androgenic/anabolic than good old testosterone.

I do it for lower sides and better results. I have always gotten better results from other anabolics over test.
When I started cycling a very long time ago, the dogma was that you needed a large test base always.....so I always ran test, starting with 500mg on my first cycle. When I would do similar cycles years later with 750-1000mg of test, I would barely notice any improvement.

I finally started experimenting with higher doses of other anabolics like deca and keeping the test around 500. My results were much better. Now I don't even go over 250mg weekly, usually just 125mg.
I've done cycles of mostly anabolics without any test at all and had good results and didn't suffer any libido issues.

I'm not too surprised you didn't get much improvement from say 750 Test to 1000 test. But I think you guys misinterpreted what I asked. Clearly the point is that guys are getting better results from higher other compounds rather than higher test. My question is with the same doses of other compounds would the results be better with higher test or would the only difference be more sides?

For example, if you take 200 Test + 600 Tren would that be giving you guys just as good of results as 600 Test + 600 Tren and less sides, or are you giving up some of the results in order to get less sides?

I'm not too surprised you didn't get much improvement from say 750 Test to 1000 test. But I think you guys misinterpreted what I asked. Clearly the point is that guys are getting better results from higher other compounds rather than higher test. My question is with the same doses of other compounds would the results be better with higher test or would the only difference be more sides?

For example, if you take 200 Test + 600 Tren would that be giving you guys just as good of results as 600 Test + 600 Tren and less sides, or are you giving up some of the results in order to get less sides?

I was comparing 750-1000mg of test to 500mg. I saw no real noticeable difference, and the jump from 500 to 1,000 is quite a bit, IMO.

To answer your question though, I personally don't get much of anything from test, so I get less sides and the same results if anabolics dose is unchanged.
For example,
500 test
600 deca

same results as
125 test
600 deca
but with less side effects

I think I am a rare case though, most people would probably see better gains with that big of a jump in test.
I personally just seem to get bloat and body hair from it, while something like NPP gives me noticeable increases in muscle rather quickly.

The way I'm seeing it is instead of say your 600/600 test/tren with sides you can bump your tren to 800 or higher with the lower test in the mix, and undoubtedly make better gains, so #winning all around LOL

Last edited:
what about primobolan in place of test? Never tried it.

I like test but only in low dosages.

I like a lot cycle without test like Tren,win,gh,clen,oral turinabol.

i prefer low test(200-300) with other compounds ie tren, mast, eq or an oral etc

Not to be a commercial for them but you might wanna check out AMG is you are looking for a good deal on cheap mast

Anyway while I have long been a proponent of low test I'm currenting running some TNE and I must say it is remarkable. I'm sure my next blast will be low test based but I sure am enjoying this TNE ride.
At the end of the day it just proves there are many paths to the promised land both with and without much test

You mean suspension? I tried it once, and it hurt like hell. EOD shots sucked as well...

You mean suspension? I tried it once, and it hurt like hell. EOD shots sucked as well...

No TNE is in oil not water like suspension; very different. TNE is as smooth and painless as any test-e I've ever run

what about primobolan in place of test? Never tried it.

I run primo as a base most of the time. Last year, anytime I was on any AAS at all, primo was included. I dosed anywhere from 400-1,000mg per week.

Three days ago I started Primo again, 600mg per week. I plan on staying on primo for as long as I can afford, blasting at 600mg+ and cruising at 200-400mg indefinitely.

I run primo as a base most of the time. Last year, anytime I was on any AAS at all, primo was included. I dosed anywhere from 400-1,000mg per week.

Three days ago I started Primo again, 600mg per week. I plan on staying on primo for as long as I can afford, blasting at 600mg+ and cruising at 200-400mg indefinitely.

Bloodwork look ok on that much primo that long?

Test = Size

test for libido High tren = recomp

Bloodwork look ok on that much primo that long?

When I ran it the past year, I was always using some other AAS along side it.
Blood work was still fine with other compounds in there.
I have ran primo by itself many times and did not get bloodwork, so I can't say for sure how primo alone affects me.

I just started cruising for the first time a few months ago.
I plan on finishing up this current run of 50mg tren daily, 600mg of primo weekly and staying on the primo at 400mg for a month. I will get tested at the end of that month to see how it affects my blood work when ran solo.
Since bloodwork was good on primo and a couple other drugs, I am hoping that it will have almost no effect on my results running it solo.
We'll see on the next blood test though. I am hoping that being off the tren for a month will be long enough to not skew the results.

Eventually I am going to take a long break from all other compounds and just run the primo at a decent dose for a while. I am thinking 600-800mg weekly. I will get tested and then I will have a very accurate idea of how it affects my blood work independently.

My panda plans to run EQ, Primo, Proviron and Anadrol/Dbol this holiday season.

Trying EQ in place of Test.

When I ran it the past year, I was always using some other AAS along side it.
Blood work was still fine with other compounds in there.
I have ran primo by itself many times and did not get bloodwork, so I can't say for sure how primo alone affects me.

I just started cruising for the first time a few months ago.
I plan on finishing up this current run of 50mg tren daily, 600mg of primo weekly and staying on the primo at 400mg for a month. I will get tested at the end of that month to see how it affects my blood work when ran solo.
Since bloodwork was good on primo and a couple other drugs, I am hoping that it will have almost no effect on my results running it solo.
We'll see on the next blood test though. I am hoping that being off the tren for a month will be long enough to not skew the results.

Eventually I am going to take a long break from all other compounds and just run the primo at a decent dose for a while. I am thinking 600-800mg weekly. I will get tested and then I will have a very accurate idea of how it affects my blood work independently.

If there is one thing I've learned it is that I still have a lot to learn about bloodwork and recovery off and on various aas compounds. Two months ago I would have told you a mere month off tren [if the tren was run long and high] would not be enough time for significant recovery. A lot does depend on what else is in the system I took a genuine 4 weeks off all aas and was stunned how quickly my HDL came back even compared to a trt level cruise.
Kudos for keeping up with the bloodwork it is as important as anything else

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner