YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big A, glucogen shots on empty stomach before morning cardio?

Juice Freak

Registered
Don't have to much info on Glucogen except that it's an opposing hormone to insulin, just wondering if on the days I do cardio on empty stomach (bcaas that's it) would glucogen sub-q in my trouble areas be a bad idea? I just have this lower belly bulge and everything else is lean. Cheers.

bump

I just found this price

GLUCAGEN (GLUCAGON) HYPOKIT VIAL 1mg 1 kit $59.99

on bbonlinepharmacy. Seems pretty damn expensive to me. Does anyone know of a cheaper place?

tbonus said:
I just found this price

GLUCAGEN (GLUCAGON) HYPOKIT VIAL 1mg 1 kit $59.99

on bbonlinepharmacy. Seems pretty damn expensive to me. Does anyone know of a cheaper place?

That's pretty much standard price.
You need 1mg per day too.

You HAVE to be fully carb depleted, ideally in ketosis for it to work.

tbonus said:
on bbonlinepharmacy.

i assume this pharmacy is overseas, thus it would be subject to customs inspections? have you ordered with success. (need a place to buy some human grade ancilleries).

any other sites for this product? IS there a thread here w/ more details about this, i searched and didnt find... many thanks

What is the theory on Glucagon shots and how would it work for fat loss?

I do not know there, but I always thought it was used for overcompensation of large amount of carbs when taken with a meal, but I am talking about the oral form, such as Metformin, which I assume they are similar. But, Big A is more suited to answer this question.

I think they are two different things.

Insulin sucks glucose/glycogen/carbs from the blood stream. Glucagon causes glycogen release into the blood stream. By injecting it before cardio you're going to empty your muscles of glycogen and your body will be forced to burn fat, or muscle...

I think they are two different things.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking, just thought I might toss that out there because I even get confused by the two sometimes.

Insulin sucks glucose/glycogen/carbs from the blood stream. Glucagon causes glycogen release into the blood stream. By injecting it before cardio you're going to empty your muscles of glycogen and your body will be forced to burn fat, or muscle...

almost.

Insulin binds with it's receptors on the membrane of specific tissues, which opens the GLUT-4 gate to allow glucose to be brought into the cell.

Glucagon actually converts glycogen into glucose and releases glucose into the blood stream - which actually subsequently causes the pancreas's beta cells to secrete insulin.

But great knowledge for not being in medical field or biology degree.

Last edited:
It works quite well but not overnight though... don't expect miracles. And you better be already fairly lean to really notice some improvments... it's definitely for that tiny last bit of fat on your glutes or stomach. Pointless if you have a tire around your waist... :eek:

And Big A is spot on when he says that you need to be fully glycogen depleted in order for it to help release bodyfat. If you're not, you'll just release glucose in the bloodstream via the conversion of liver/muscles glycogen and amino acids from your muscle tissue (very catabolic hormone).

tpd01883 and halflife explained that process perfectly. :)

Personally I had good results with it, but that was while using 2 mg (= 2 kits) a day for 2 weeks straights... which means ZERO carbs for 3 weeks (1 week for depletion followed by the 2 weeks course)... and such a diet is not really the best way to spare muscle tissue. :cool:

Pretty expansive also for only 2 weeks (30 kits)... :eek:

I would think too if youre not carb depleted you would really run the risk of getting your blood glucose too high? THen you would have the symtoms of a diabetic.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws