over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG A --- SEO QUESTION

vitor

Registered
I plan on doing SEO on my biceps, and I read your post several times and my main question is, how many spots should I inject per bicep. What I mean is, like is 3 on the inner head, and 3 on the outerhead rotated good. I hope that makes sense. Or do you have any placement recomendations, I want to make them overall bigger, and increase the peak. Thanks
vitor

Hey vitor!
I hit about 3 different areas on each biceps head, but not "real far" apart. The previous "hole" is healed enough that I can't see where I specifically injected last but this seemed to work.

Make sure you massage the injection site firmly for a while to prevent any lumps.

xcel

Hmm

So close together towards the middle near the peak I assume. But nothing in the middle or anything, I have a split in my that is pretty defined.

thanks

I just make sure I'm in the middle "on each head." Then about 5/8 - 1 inch above or below that spot (no I don't measure, that just looks like the distance I use). I make sure I go straight-in, not at an angle.

xcel

I inject it all over. And I mean all over. The inner, especially the lower you go, hurts the most. Outer is an absolute breeze.

hmmm

I guess im confused on how to exactly keep the same shape of my bicep with injecting all over, am I over thinking this, like if I inject maybe 8 spots 4 on each head then it would seem that the whole bicep will get a boost so it will grow evenly? or am I way off

Re: hmmm

vitor said:
am I over thinking this

Yep :)

To keep it growing in the same shape that you have now, inject 'all over'. If you are shaping it, inject more in the areas that you want to transform - more peak, longer lower bi, etc.

hmmm

I will take before and after pics, I Order from Synth yesterday and it is on back order so as soon as It comes Im on it.

Thanks for the help

hmm

I bought a bottle of Synths SEO and I bought a bottle of designer labs SEO with lidocaine. I was thinking of using .5ml of Syth with .5ml of Designer Labs with lodocaine. How does that sound to you guys.

Big A if I follow the plan you outlined the 1ml for 10days, then the 2ml for 10days then the 3ml for 10days what kind of growth should be expected, 1 - 1.5 inches or what.

Thanks again
vitor

Re: hmm

vitor said:
Big A if I follow the plan you outlined the 1ml for 10days, then the 2ml for 10days then the 3ml for 10days what kind of growth should be expected, 1 - 1.5 inches or what.

Thanks again
vitor

The most I know of that someone gained on that kind of cycle was 4" in the 4 weeks. His arms went from 19.5" to 23.5". 3 months later they were still over 22" as that's what they stabilised at.

Re: hmmm

vitor said:
I will take before and after pics, I Order from Synth yesterday and it is on back order so as soon as It comes Im on it.

Thanks for the help

Hi Vitor

Due to very high demand, Synthetek USA was left unexpectedly without stock for 5 days. They are fully stocked up now and you should receive your order shortly. We apologise on their behalf for any inconvenience.

SYNTHETEK INDUSTRIES PTY LTD
www.synthetek.com

GREAT COMPANY......

SYNTHETEK HAD MINE HERE IN 4 DAYS!!!!

Hmm

BIG A, Xcel, How do I avoid Bruising from injecting the seo. And why do these bruises happen, is it from the frequent injections or just the muscle growing in such, also the best way to avoid lumps is to rub the area repeatedly right, deep massage for 10-15mins per arm, after a shower.

Any precautions So i dont look all bruised or have Lumpy soft arms are appreciated.

When you have lumps, your muscles will be hard not soft. To disperse the lumps, make sur eyou inject VERY slowly and rub the hell out of them.

The bruises are a crap shoot. You hit veins, you'll have bruises.

AS Big A said - inject SLOOOW, no less than 1 minute per cc. If you're using a 25g pin, you can't inject it much faster than that anyway.

xcel

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity