over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never go to this Evo board after this. I'm also not placing any further orders from a ProfessionalMusscle sponsor while that board and it's moderator are associated with us in any way.

I work with mentally disabled children and adults and not going to quote what's been said in this thread but ProMuscle isn't the board I used to know. Doesn't seem to be an issue with the mods. Man I'm heartbroken what has become of this board. I'm starting to understand why I don't see certain founding members and vets names here anymore. Maybe I should follow their lead out the door because if this guy is part of things I don't want to be.

nobody is telling you to go anywhere or buy anything.

it was a thread about Big Ramy's cycle :banghead:

I believe that the BB community is willing to accept a certain level of douchbaggery and a certain type.

Finding the the right balance is often the deciding factor in social status longevity.

Big Ramys DNA is far more valuable than his cycle or any exotic IGF you guys think he's running.

"Leak from his prep-camp" Lol

If every single pro put their cycles up, it still wouldn't make jack shit of a difference. Guys would still pull the BS card and believe it's Neptune's piss making these guys into freaks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ever notice no one ever says he eats better than me, trains harder/smarter than me, would be a better BB than me if he sat on his ass with a shake a weight in one hand and the remote in the other, says he is more dedicated on his worst day than me on my best? No it's always he takes something or doses I don't. Lot's of delusional BB out there thinking they are just one secret compound and 10+ grams a week away from greatness.

I for one know I just suck at this lol.

Good riddance, I can't think of one person who will miss that jackass

Ever notice no one ever says he eats better than me, trains harder/smarter than me, would be a better BB than me if he sat on his ass with a shake a weight in one hand and the remote in the other, says he is more dedicated on his worst day than me on my best? No it's always he takes something or doses I don't. Lot's of delusional BB out there thinking they are just one secret compound and 10+ grams a week away from greatness.

I for one know I just suck at this lol.
This is the problem with the bodybuilding community and pro dosages.

A LOT of these guys train hard, they eat right, they sleep well, and they take their drugs. But they don't look like pros; and they are NOT supposed to. It's not in most people's DNA to look like that. I can't beat Usain bolt in a Sprint on meth, I can't dunk at 5'8, I can't run a 4.3 40, and I certainly can't work at NASA; but that's alright.

Most people in my opinion can get massive according to their own genetic makeup and look phenomenal and dare I say freaky to the average person. And they would still look like shit next to top pros; especially pros who make other pros look small; ie Ramy.

It's just one but clusterfuck of insecurity. A lot of guys need a reality check; big muscles don't define you, and they certainly won't help you in life. Do this as a personal endeavor, and be happy with the progress you make in beating yourself.

We all are fucked up in the head to be bodybuilders; it's the ones who can recognize and realize that tend to be more stable and healthier in the long run.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

bigman.jpg

shining.gif

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Damn it Pesty! beat me to it.

Sad thing about his entire thread...You guys built it to 8 pages for this schmuck!

Just like a little kid - negative attention is better then no attention...All you so-called adults played right along with him?! This thread should have never made it past his initial post (which he paid for too, so shows the level of intelligence there):rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear