over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG THANK YOU TO AL GORE!

BOOMSHAKER

Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Cause if it weren't for global warming I would have had to shovel 24 inches infront and in back of my house in philly, and another 6-12 inches this tuesday night into wednesday. So I'm so damn glad global warming saved me all that shoveling! Thanks AL!

Cause if it weren't for global warming I would have had to shovel 24 inches

Thats silly !

I'm not into this "neo-earth warming", but just because you got snow doesn't mean the earth isn't warming down.
The planet has frozen and thawed times to numerous to number.

Do ppl really believe that just because your micro-climate doesn't fit into the global scenario that warming and/or freezing isn't happening.
I believe it happen before and it will happen again and there isn't a damn thing anyone or money can do about it.

Last edited:
Well I hope this is more a light hearted thread than a breakdown of global warming theories and opinions lol...

but yeah, I've got about 32-36 inches of snow taunting me...spent a good 4 hours shoveling out my driveway only to not have a plow come through. I'm running out of protein!

In MD we are just not set up resources wise to handle this.

I'm a bigger fan of Tipper and all her crusades like censorship:mad: her and Al are like Ward and June Clever.Wonder if they ever had sex in any other position besides missionary.Talk about a couple of tight asses!

Cause if it weren't for global warming I would have had to shovel 24 inches infront and in back of my house in philly, and another 6-12 inches this tuesday night into wednesday. So I'm so damn glad global warming saved me all that shoveling! Thanks AL!

Al's got some ocean front real estate he'd like to sell you in the mid-west too:D

Is your post serious? I can't tell.

yes and id like to take this time to thank Al for inventing the internet and allowing me to get on this site everyday.

Well I hope this is more a light hearted thread than a breakdown of global warming theories and opinions lol...

but yeah, I've got about 32-36 inches of snow taunting me...spent a good 4 hours shoveling out my driveway only to not have a plow come through. I'm running out of protein!

Man I know what you mean, I live in Baltimore. I took my snowblower to the shop to have it fixed a week before the storm.. well, they didn't even get a chance to look at it yet. I spent two days digging out my walks and elderly neighbors yard and my 2 cars, plus helped a few others. The snow blower would have done wonders, but shit happens. Now they're saying another 6-10" come Wed. I've already went through almost 100lbs of salt. The roads are passable my way, but some people in the city are stuck, plows haven't even went down their streets once yet. I cannot wait for this winter to be over.

Yea, Al Gore, interesting guy, Here he flies his own private jet all over the world, lives in a energy consuming 7000 sq ft house, drives big all SUVs all over town, but wants me to down size my house and get rid off my work truck to prevent something that no one really knows if it even exists such a global warming. What the heck is a professional politician doing trying to play scientist anyway? God bless you.

Same here, i think we got around 28-30 inches in Deleware.
I hate when you shovel just about everything out and then here comes one of those damb plow trucks. Now i've got another 3 foot wall of snow in front of the driveway.:(

It's no longer called "Global Warming." They're calling it "Climate Change" now.

The REASON for all YOUR SNOW

Its called an EL NINO WINTER....lol. It happens....its normal....global warming really is not the main factor and no one with any credibility said it was.

Al gore is just another lying piece of crap that is serving his own agenda$$$ like all the investments in the carbon police namely the software...that is btw just an excel spreadsheet..that shows company's how to keep track of their carbon credits...look in to clean tech and Hara....its a big LIE and so he is like all our elected officials.

Never trust a huge profit making a huge profit.

Al gore is just another lying piece of crap that is serving his own agenda$$$ like all the investments in the carbon police namely the software...that is btw just an excel spreadsheet..that shows company's how to keep track of their carbon credits...look in to clean tech and Hara....its a big LIE and so he is like all our elected officials.

Ya, lets measure the size of his brain............. whose got the coconut cracker?

28'' here and going to snow again tuesday into wed............

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131