over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

biggest college player I've seen... wow

Ughhhh....genetic freaks make me jealous.

There were dudes I played with who would go out, get drunk, eat pizza 20 mins before weights and front squat 500 for reps. They were also SKILL position guys :eek:

Just unfair.

And I'm not a huge fan of Oakman.
Mario Williams was a 25 TFL and 15 sack guy at NC State....insane stats and he just stood out on the field.
Clowney's Jr year? SCARY. You knew where he was every single snap because he jumped off the screen. I agree his SR wasn't so great but he was triple teamed and was injured for a fair amount of it.

Oakman hasn't had a freaky year yet...not last year, not this year. No year. He has just been a "guy to watch" because he has a freaky body. That's it.
Compare hims to BYU's 6'9 280lb DE Bronson Kaufusi....THAT guy is just as big and almost triples his stats this year.

As a dude who played college ball Im just more impressed with dudes who actually back it up and perform. Potential means nothing to me and that's why people aren't interested in the NBA draft any more.

Most impressive dude I've seen in the past couple years was Aaron Donald from Pitt, now the starting DT for the Rams. Undersized at 6'0 285 but was a MOSTER in college. Immediately does the same thing in the pros.

Oakman kind of reminds me of Vernon Gholston, and he was even more of a freak in my mind. Could have a similar NFL career too.

Aaron Donald should be runner up for DPOY to me!

Oakman kind of reminds me of Vernon Gholston, and he was even more of a freak in my mind. Could have a similar NFL career too.

Woooo. Gholston was a mutant....veins everywhere.
I completely forgot about him. Damn he was a bust on the Jets.

Those 3 years with the Hurricanes were the most fun and hardest years of my life. Football was my dream and i gave every effort and some more to accomplish my dream to play in the nfl, but after a season in college i realize that i just couldnt possibly genetically make it, even with tons of drugs i could never even get close to it. So i made the best of my time, i was with the sparring team and a third stream, in 3 years i played in 2 actual games for a total of 5 minutes. I witness with my own eyes how special are the athletes that makes it to the nfl, they are just gifted from God.

A lot of the most hyped DE/DT don't usually pan out. Clowney, Mario Williams, Ghloston, Gregory, Fairley. The list goes on. Usually the NFL top sack leaders aren't top15 picks.

I like the ones who come into the NFL pissed with something to prove.

That's awesome man. Saw edgerrin James in person when he was with the cardinals. So jacked and Totally believe those stories.

Biggest freak I played with was a kid named Taylor mays. Played (free agent last I checked but was on the 49ers and bengals) free safety and was 6'4" and 240lbs. Ran a legit 4.4 at 225 in high school and a hand timed 4.28 at usc. Not a great safety on the field but one of the most athletic guys you'll ever see.

Remember in high school he'd always be late to workouts and rarely do anything. One day we were maxing out on squats and one of our lineman did 445lbs. He rolls up wearing flip flops and eating some donuts. Walks up to the bar and does it for 4 reps with no warmup. Racks it and goes back to finishing his donut. Just crazy to see people like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how many guys in pro sports have potential to be at mr Olympia with the right training, diet and dose. I'd bet quite a handful

Those 3 years with the Hurricanes were the most fun and hardest years of my life. Football was my dream and i gave every effort and some more to accomplish my dream to play in the nfl, but after a season in college i realize that i just couldnt possibly genetically make it, even with tons of drugs i could never even get close to it. So i made the best of my time, i was with the sparring team and a third stream, in 3 years i played in 2 actual games for a total of 5 minutes. I witness with my own eyes how special are the athletes that makes it to the nfl, they are just gifted from God.

I played D1 ball as well. Your experience is very similar to mine and its the same reason why I laugh whenever these internet trolls say all these pro athletes are on the sauce. I lived with these guys for 4 and a half years. Most of them can't spell injection, let alone have any money to afford them. They are simply genetic freaks.

One of roommates was from Clewiston FL. He was about 5'11, 220lbs with abs that looked like bricks. He started lifting his senior year of high school at Glades Central High School. Before that, he only did push ups, sit ups and biceps curls with water jugs. For leg training, his dad would let a rabbit loose out in the sugar cane fields and he would have to go retrieve it. This kid came to school with a 455lb squat, 405lb bench and a 275lb clean.

These guys also ate like shit. We had team breakfast before weight training, cafeteria lunch between classes and then a team dinner after practice. Our food choices were labeled P for protein, C for carbs and F for fats. Depending on our weights, we would select a 1, 2 or 3 for serving sizes. It couldn't get any easier. The thing was, most of the freaks wouldn't eat what they were suppose to and would wait until after the team dinner to go get fast food. My roommate would get Popeyes for dinner and eat the leftovers for breakfast the next morning. I don't think he ever drank a single protein shake yet he was ripped and held 220lbs on a couple fast food meals per day.

If I didn't live with these guys I would have never believed it. But, seeing it first hand all you can do is shake your head in awe.

It was a great experience even though I rarely played in actual games.

390 and not really carrying a ton of fat. kids are geting freaky more and more. i blame the milk lol

I played for a very good D2 program, going to the playoffs twice in my years there. We always had a couple D1 transfers who either got in trouble or didn't want to be 2nd stringers. I like most of you devoted my life to football, nutrition and training.

But these d1 guys are freaks. We had a outside linebacker who was 6-3 and about 230. Probably a true 9% bodyfat. He had like a 34inch vertical, 4.5 40, and could squat 500 for a couple reps. I'm not lying after 5am workouts he would eat 4 biscuits covered in gravy with a glass orange soda. Lunch at the cafeteria was double cheeseburgers and retarded amounts of French fries. Dinner was whatever was in the line. He smoked pot everyday, and on the weekends he would drink 2-3 40s of Steele reserve.

How big were PEDs among the team and what were the cycles like? Was it one of those things where a bunch were using but knew before about upcoming drug tests?

I wonder how many guys in pro sports have potential to be at mr Olympia with the right training, diet and dose. I'd bet quite a handful

I actually would say not a lot. Most of the really jacked players are on the tall side for bodybuilding.

Last edited:
Dam that's just unfair. I think Mays has been out of the league this year. He was great at USC and had a decent NFL career

Yea Bosa is getting that JJ Watt treatment in college

Yea just checked and he was with the raiders, got cut and then resigned in october and has actually been playing quite a few snaps now. And yea he was killing it at SC. In college (and when he played in hs) he had limited coverage responsibilities and was able to roam a lot, kind of like Kam Chancellor for the seahawks. Only thing is all the teams he's played with now hasn't had an Earl Thomas along side him to clean up so he has been exposed on some big plays.

If he lined up with a pro bowl free safety, I think he could still have a really good career. Guess the raiders are liking him and and are playing him at SS, so it may work out there.

Off topic but when I was college age (late 80's) I could barely afford a value meal and gas for my car. These kids now have nice rides and thousands of dollars in inkwork on their bodies. WTF?

Depends on the size of the school and the boosters and alumni's wallets, but there is money to be dealt in college football.

Ughhhh....genetic freaks make me jealous.

There were dudes I played with who would go out, get drunk, eat pizza 20 mins before weights and front squat 500 for reps. They were also SKILL position guys :eek:

Just unfair.

And I'm not a huge fan of Oakman.
Mario Williams was a 25 TFL and 15 sack guy at NC State....insane stats and he just stood out on the field.
Clowney's Jr year? SCARY. You knew where he was every single snap because he jumped off the screen. I agree his SR wasn't so great but he was triple teamed and was injured for a fair amount of it.

Oakman hasn't had a freaky year yet...not last year, not this year. No year. He has just been a "guy to watch" because he has a freaky body. That's it.
Compare hims to BYU's 6'9 280lb DE Bronson Kaufusi....THAT guy is just as big and almost triples his stats this year.

As a dude who played college ball Im just more impressed with dudes who actually back it up and perform. Potential means nothing to me and that's why people aren't interested in the NBA draft any more.

Most impressive dude I've seen in the past couple years was Aaron Donald from Pitt, now the starting DT for the Rams. Undersized at 6'0 285 but was a MOSTER in college. Immediately does the same thing in the pros.

Even scarier, as it was his sophomore year that he was insane. Jr year was the one he sat out a bunch of games and declared for the draft after.

And I agree Oakman definitely isn't a world beater by any means and shouldn't be compared to mario williams or clowney. I just posted him because he's the freakiest football player I've seen from his size and speed and just being so jacked at that size.

But you're right Aaron Donald is a beast. Goes to show that physical talent isn't everything either because so many scouts didn't grade him very high because he was so short.

that guy was such a freak. Always looked like he was 4 weeks out from stepping on stage lol.

Total bust though.

I think about that too. Think there'd be some even bigger freaks on stage.

Most bodybuilders seem to be either skinny guys who never played sports or guys who weren't talented enough to take them any further (cuz why would anyone choose bodybuilding over a professional sport contract).

Ronnie Coleman: Average linebacker at Grambling St
Phil Heath: Average guard at University of Denver
Dallas McCarver: Offensive Lineman at a D1AA or D1AAA school (can't remember which)

Ken Jackson played at Michigan irrc, but it's not too many of them.

I played D1 ball as well. Your experience is very similar to mine and its the same reason why I laugh whenever these internet trolls say all these pro athletes are on the sauce. I lived with these guys for 4 and a half years. Most of them can't spell injection, let alone have any money to afford them. They are simply genetic freaks.

One of roommates was from Clewiston FL. He was about 5'11, 220lbs with abs that looked like bricks. He started lifting his senior year of high school at Glades Central High School. Before that, he only did push ups, sit ups and biceps curls with water jugs. For leg training, his dad would let a rabbit loose out in the sugar cane fields and he would have to go retrieve it. This kid came to school with a 455lb squat, 405lb bench and a 275lb clean.

These guys also ate like shit. We had team breakfast before weight training, cafeteria lunch between classes and then a team dinner after practice. Our food choices were labeled P for protein, C for carbs and F for fats. Depending on our weights, we would select a 1, 2 or 3 for serving sizes. It couldn't get any easier. The thing was, most of the freaks wouldn't eat what they were suppose to and would wait until after the team dinner to go get fast food. My roommate would get Popeyes for dinner and eat the leftovers for breakfast the next morning. I don't think he ever drank a single protein shake yet he was ripped and held 220lbs on a couple fast food meals per day.

If I didn't live with these guys I would have never believed it. But, seeing it first hand all you can do is shake your head in awe.

It was a great experience even though I rarely played in actual games.

In college I lived in the dorm that all of the football players lived in and so I knew a lot of them, roomed with 3 of them. There was this African American running back we had that was the star and he was like the guys that you describe. He barely lifted any and ate like shit but he was built like a bodybuilder and could run really fast. The guy was ripped and just about every time I saw him he was eating a candy bar. He wasn't good enough for pro ball but he did go overseas and play in Italy.

How big were PEDs among the team and what were the cycles like? Was it one of those things where a bunch were using but knew before about upcoming drug tests?QUOTE]

Curious about this too...

How big were PEDs among the team and what were the cycles like? Was it one of those things where a bunch were using but knew before about upcoming drug tests?QUOTE]

Curious about this too...

There using same thing everyone else is and the college I went to the football palyesr were given hints when tetsing was coming up, but not specifically told. Most my buddies played collge football diffrent schools and they all say same thing so seems pretty standard. Its same for wrestling in college too.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner