over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast and cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got Guns

Newbies
I'm 22 year old. I want to make the pro ranks some day. However i don't want to ruin my chance of having kids some day.
Right now i'm proberbly on juice for 7-8 month a year and off for 4-5 month a year. I'm 275lbs right now, 4 weeks out of contest with bf% around 6%.
I'm seriously considering doing blast and cruise. Cruising for 8-10 weeks with 150-250mg test e ew with 500iu hcg 2xweek and femera. And blasting for 10-12 weeks at a time with different compounds.
My goal is to some day get a pro card.
What would you guys recommand i should do blast and cruise or doing pct after my cycles with peptides etc. slin and hgh. I've read that the yo yo effect may be more dangerous to your health than if you do blast and cruise.
Hope you guys can help me
regards kim

first thing i would like for you to do before i comment is to put a couple of pics up, your size is impressive but i would like to see how your overall build flows together, you got size, i wanna see your shape, and symmetry! dave palumbo was a big guy too but he would probably never get a procard due to his shape. so post some pics up and let us check you out, if you really got a possiblity of going pro then i will help you all I can.

Post a few pics, you dont have to show your face. They are some very impressive sats Bro and a very big first post.

Thing is and no way is this directed at you. We get allot of people on here........dont think it matters b-boy has already explained it better than I can. Post pics.

I've tried to attach some, dont know if it worked. These are some weeks old4-6 i think. However i know i'm not someone who could become pro right now i'm talking maybe 3-5 years more of serious training

Attachments

• Kim1.jpg
    Kim1.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 1,316
  • Kim3.jpg
    Kim3.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,444
I've tried to attach some, dont know if it worked. These are some weeks old4-6 i think. However i know i'm not someone who could become pro right now i'm talking maybe 3-5 years more of serious training

You have massive potential mate especially at your age. Just don't burn out on gear too early! Most pros are under 225 and most amateur under 200. (except the real big boys)

Keep doing what you're doing.

QCR

pretty damn good bro, i see your only 22, when did you start using gear and how long have you been training? you gotta hella potential but your legs are def. lagging behind your upper body.

now the blast and cruise thing, I think you should take equal time off as you are on right now, you need to learn to eat to maintain your size, you shouldn't be yo-yo-ing up and down very much bro. thats why i wonder what kind of natural foundation you built before turning to gear. so right now IMO time on = time off and forget about the peptides and slin and everything else right now, your young and got plenty of time, bodybuilding is not a sprint to the finnish line its a long distance run, yea you can sprint but you will pay the price later on in life. give us a run down of the diet and training right now if you can, if you pay a prep guy then give us an offseason run down.

pretty damn good bro, i see your only 22, when did you start using gear and how long have you been training? you gotta hella potential but your legs are def. lagging behind your upper body.

now the blast and cruise thing, I think you should take equal time off as you are on right now, you need to learn to eat to maintain your size, you shouldn't be yo-yo-ing up and down very much bro. thats why i wonder what kind of natural foundation you built before turning to gear. so right now IMO time on = time off and forget about the peptides and slin and everything else right now, your young and got plenty of time, bodybuilding is not a sprint to the finnish line its a long distance run, yea you can sprint but you will pay the price later on in life. give us a run down of the diet and training right now if you can, if you pay a prep guy then give us an offseason run down.
I started gear seriously a year ago. before that i had done one cycle and one prohormone cycle when i was 20 or so. Ive worked alot on my legs this year and they have grown about 10cm but yeah they still need work:)
So you think i should'nt use blast and cruise yet and just do a normal pct? Ive already done hgh for my contest cycle

big kid!

if i were you i would hire someone...

Wow! A young kid that claims to be a giant, and actually posts pics to prove it. After reading the first post I was thinking, "oh no, not again," but you're huge.

Yea I say hire someone if you can afford it they will guide you better than you might think.Somebody who knows what they're doing is really priceless:D

Couldn't agree more! You need to hire someone like Phil or Alex to help take you to the next level.

Hey guys. Thanks for all your replyes. Unfortunately i'm a student and are struggeling hard enough now getting my money to reach for food and supplements, so hiring someone is not something i can do right now. Also i have a friend whos been competing alot helping with my competition right now.
However do any of you have any opinion on whether to blast and cruise or what to do.
Again thanks for your replys

At your age i would say cycle on and off with proper PCT. You have a ton of potential and plenty of time to acheive your goals. Unless u want to be on HRT by the age of 25 i would say cycle, and remember less is more.

Hey guys. Thanks for all your replyes. Unfortunately i'm a student and are struggeling hard enough now getting my money to reach for food and supplements, so hiring someone is not something i can do right now. Also i have a friend whos been competing alot helping with my competition right now.
However do any of you have any opinion on whether to blast and cruise or what to do.
Again thanks for your replys

hire Phil. He is good and affordable. You wont be sorry!!

hire phil hernon

if you can afford gear you can easily afford phil! :)

first - that's really impressive for 22... how tall are you?

don't hire anyone... learn your own body and what effects it. no one should ever know your body better than you.

and someone mentioned less is more - take that approach when experimenting with drugs... gaining muscular size should be a long steady process.

and keep it simple.

Attachments

• Kim3.jpg
    Kim3.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,413
first - that's really impressive for 22... how tall are you?

don't hire anyone... learn your own body and what effects it. no one should ever know your body better than you.
and someone mentioned less is more - take that approach when experimenting with drugs... gaining muscular size should be a long steady process.

and keep it simple.
dude WTF?? sure lets take the scenic route to the finish line and get there when we damn well please :rolleyes: or hire someone that has been there done that and learn your body while you learn from them!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIRE PHIL HERNON

He knows what your body is doing more than you.

I'm 22 year old. I want to make the pro ranks some day. However i don't want to ruin my chance of having kids some day.
Right now i'm proberbly on juice for 7-8 month a year and off for 4-5 month a year. I'm 275lbs right now, 4 weeks out of contest with bf% around 6%.
I'm seriously considering doing blast and cruise. Cruising for 8-10 weeks with 150-250mg test e ew with 500iu hcg 2xweek and femera. And blasting for 10-12 weeks at a time with different compounds.
My goal is to some day get a pro card.
What would you guys recommand i should do blast and cruise or doing pct after my cycles with peptides etc. slin and hgh. I've read that the yo yo effect may be more dangerous to your health than if you do blast and cruise.
Hope you guys can help me
regards kim
i think cruising is good so you dont lose muscle and you always are getting better instead of taking steps backward.big a says to do 50mg eod clomid if staying on all the time.i been blasting and cruising for 6mon and made way better progress than doing cycles.

dude WTF?? sure lets take the scenic route to the finish line and get there when we damn well please :rolleyes: or hire someone that has been there done that and learn your body while you learn from them!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't disagree more. this kid is 22 years old... the scenic rout is just what the doctor ordered.

learning every aspect of your bodybuilding plan of attack slowly and exactly on your own terms is the way to go... and will result in discovering how everything effects you. and *you* is all that matters onstage...

you don't need anyone to do that for you and this kid has all the time in the world.

sure you can hire guidance but all that will do is give you an educated *guess* with unpredictable results.

its much better in my opinion to learn on your own... especially when you have as much time as he has.

like I said keep things moderate when it comes to drugs and learn nutrition and training for yourself.

slow and steady - study and experiment so *you* know what does what for your body.

then there will be no guess work involved.

but that's me... maybe I'm just a rebel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner