over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blast and cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not once did I call you an outright liar, your words not mine. As for credibility with you, no thanks, don't need any! But you really are an arrogant little shit I'll give you that much!

probably... but that's only one of my many character flaws.

you asking me to provide proof insinuates that you don't believe me... same thing as calling me a liar.

James and I lived and trained together for two years. I can verify that he was up to 245lbs. And not a fat 245lbs. Didn't you want to focus more on fighting for a while and that's why you lost some weight, James?

James and I lived and trained together for two years. I can verify that he was up to 245lbs. And not a fat 245lbs. Didn't you want to focus more on fighting for a while and that's why you lost some weight, James?

sorry I had to make you come post in this thread for these lame fucks that seem to think 240 is something unattainable... I've never encountered babies like this in my life.

I'll fight at whatever weight but I am much faster at 220 and I do not gas.. and I still throw a 280 pound guy around like a rag doll (my brother..lol)

but the main reason I wanted to streamline my mass is because in the art world I want people focusing on my art... not my physique.

that's why I took many months off of training entirely after I quit golds.

just now am I starting back but I'm keeping it very basic.. and diet very strict.

fighting all good I just wish I didn't end up in jail for it so often... but theres always that large motherfucker who truly thinks he's tough... and that's the guy I like to dismantle.

unfortunately this happens in a bar all too often.... but whatever.

if any of these clowns say they don't believe you pay them no fucking attention.. I'll see you tomorrow.

I'm actually sorry I told people at the gym about this board... its fine as long as you have no opinion. silly.

c'mon guys, this is getting out of hand, just forget it

way off topic

wasnt this about a 275 pound kid???

not a 220 pound Goa-Tee...lol

LOL and you guys call me immature. I say we drop this petty shit cuz most of the people argueing on this thread are all great contributors to the board....

back to the 275lb kid....wheres your 4 week out pix (didnt think we forgot did ya lol)

Come on guys this is getting silly and James im sorry to say it sounds like you've spat your dummy out and the blankets out of the cot. No wonder as you say you end up in so many brawls. From reading these totally off topic posts i can see why

LOL and you guys call me immature. I say we drop this petty shit cuz most of the people argueing on this thread are all great contributors to the board....

back to the 275lb kid....wheres your 4 week out pix (didnt think we forgot did ya lol)

I wanna see the kids 4 week pics

Holy freaking egotistical "thinks his opinion weighs 1000lbs" hot fudge sundae with "because I said so means its true" cherries on top.

HMMMM

Jay Cutler-Chris Aceto
Ronnie Coleman-Chad Nichols
Dorian Yates-Kerry Kayes
Lee Haney-Ropeman Felder

I wonder how many worldclass elite athletes are out there that never had a coach in their life and said "hey im going to do this all myself--Im the shit!"

(zero?)

Pro football players with no coaches?
Track Athletes with no coaches?
Baseball? Basketball?
Hell you want to talk about it being a judged sport or visual sport lets go right to gymnastics and beauty pageants with no coaches or mentors.

It doesnt happen.

And the absolutely stupidest thing someone could do to their health in this sport is try to become a pro (which in itself is not the smartest thing to try to achieve) but try to become a pro by themselves with no guidance. Theres a health issue to this sport that needs to be looked after and I would hate to see some kid go on his own valition into '4 anadrol a day", "lets use this diuretic with this much potassium", "am i not dry enough, should i use lasix too?" "wow this much halotestin made me rock hard, Ill double it"

Ever see someones health get majorly f*&ked up in this sport James001? Or you just love to sit on the James001 high horse throwing out your opinion? Because I have seen the people that have gotten screwed up healthwise and it was in alot of cases because they thought they were doing what the "Jones's" were doing.....and there wasnt a voice of reason guiding them.
I know what Phil was doing back in the day.....he told me. There are 1000 threads on these various muscle boards in the last year by kids weighing 210 pounds like you ABSOLUTELY DWARFING what Phil did back in the 90's to win his pro card.
Lets not kid anyone here, there is a drug aspect to pro bodybuilding and to tell someone to try to go into that blind is asanine advice.

This is a good post. This is the truth. GG - you should try to get a hold of DC - he knows his shit...so to speak.

Hey guys been reading the replyes but didn't really think these replyes concerned me at all.
However. I actually took some pics yesterday but the quality really sucks big time so you cant see much!

Attachments

• abthigh1.jpg
    abthigh1.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 558
  • DBBiFront2.jpg
    DBBiFront2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 551
  • backlats1.jpg
    backlats1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 467
  • abmuscu1.jpg
    abmuscu1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 556
  • sidechest1.jpg
    sidechest1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 511
Hey guys been reading the replyes but didn't really think these replyes concerned me at all.
However. I actually took some pics yesterday but the quality really sucks big time so you cant see much!
hey bro these pics are 4 weeks out?? upper body looks good but legs look way behind conditioning wise, either that or your not flexing them at all and that too will kill you in the end. You have someone doing your diet for you right? he needs to put your ass in overdrive the next 4 weeks. for your age bro your potential is excellent! you still got time to bring everything together so don't even think about it, just keep grinding hard all the way to the end bro... Good luck

GG - sorry for your thread going sideways. But like b-boy said - keep grinding because you have legit potential. Good to hear you got in touch with Phil - smart smart move.

All the best to you kid.

Got Guns you look great and I will have to be super critical here to make a judgement because you have awesome potential, you need add more size on your quads to match you massive upper body, the outer sweep in particular.

You seem to have your mind set on hiring a trainer after your show, MAINEVENT who is a moderator here would be a good choice IMO. Whoever you go with my advice is make sure you click with them, shop around.

james001 I really like and respect a man that stands up for what he believes to be true, however you are being aggressive towards other members and that I have no respect for so tone it down and keep this thread on topic.

Now can we all please get along if not for me, do it for are future pro Got Guns.

Respect.

and he would be polite to me in person because I'd slap the shit out of him if he wasn't... and I wouldnt say a word before I did it. that's one guilty pleasure I allow myself to indulge in - fighting.

pure pleasure.

I hope to hell the above isnt to me....because Ill tell you this....that wouldn't happen. Ive never lost a scrap yet and it SURE as hell wouldnt happen to your loudmouth pansyass. Do you know how I can tell your absolutely nothing? Tough motherfuckers dont come on message boards and spew out how much of a badass they are. They never have, never will, and dont have to. So you keep that glorious ego going there - get all you can for the 21.95 internet access fee you pay a month. I sponsor MMA fighters, and I know alot of true fucking badasses (Imabadman on this board)....there is one common theme to all of them.....you never see them spewing how much of a bad MF they are to anyone. EVER. So you aint scared to fight.....great, theres alot of people in that club....somehow you got that confused with being Chuck Lidell.

(oh yea you will come back with your blah blah blah because as seen in this thread, you need the last word all the time....go right ahead....whatever gets you over that hump you are carrying on your back.....nothing worse than someone who needs to find his ego on the net.....)

Got Guns here is my opinion if it all matters

1) Take everything James001 said in this thread and do the opposite.
2) Hire Phil Hernon
3) Always remember the internet is filled with a boatload of people that have some screwed up insecurities and holes in their real life....and the net lets them be that person that they always wanted to be. 5'8" 200 becomes 5'10" 235, a 6 becomes a 10, a 18 inch arm becomes 20.5, 275x8 becomes 405x9 and James001 becomes whatever his bitter bullshit in real life that is bugging him.... allows him to be. In this case its a rude boisterous dickhead to virtually everyone on this thread.

I hope to hell the above isnt to me....because Ill tell you this....that wouldn't happen. Ive never lost a scrap yet and it SURE as hell wouldnt happen to your loudmouth pansyass. Do you know how I can tell your absolutely nothing? Tough motherfuckers dont come on message boards and spew out how much of a badass they are. They never have, never will, and dont have to. So you keep that glorious ego going there - get all you can for the 21.95 internet access fee you pay a month. I sponsor MMA fighters, and I know alot of true fucking badasses (Imabadman on this board)....there is one common theme to all of them.....you never see them spewing how much of a bad MF they are to anyone. EVER. So you aint scared to fight.....great, theres alot of people in that club....somehow you got that confused with being Chuck Lidell.

(oh yea you will come back with your blah blah blah because as seen in this thread, you need the last word all the time....go right ahead....whatever gets you over that hump you are carrying on your back.....nothing worse than someone who needs to find his ego on the net.....)

Got Guns here is my opinion if it all matters

1) Take everything James001 said in this thread and do the opposite.
2) Hire Phil Hernon
3) Always remember the internet is filled with a boatload of people that have some screwed up insecurities and holes in their real life....and the net lets them be that person that they always wanted to be. 5'8" 200 becomes 5'10" 235, a 6 becomes a 10, a 18 inch arm becomes 20.5, 275x8 becomes 405x9 and James001 becomes whatever his bitter bullshit in real life that is bugging him.... allows him to be. In this case its a rude boisterous dickhead to virtually everyone on this thread.

You hit the nail on the head!;) Could have not been said better.........

ha ha thats funny dave, to give credit though I checked out his myspace page and he is a pretty decent painter, not bad at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can count the number of good posts in this thread on one hand. Poor kid.

If I were you, had your genetic potential, looked the way you do at 22, and wanted to turn pro I would probably just stay on. Is that bad advice? Well, if it were advice hell yea it would be. What I'm saying is, no one who cares about your health is going to advise you to blast and cruise at 22.

To me, when I see these types of threads of a young kid looking to turn pro asking advice on whether or not he should stay on, it's just a guise for seeking justification and support to stay on year round.

But, I think you've pretty much answered the question to your dilemma. You're gonna work with Phil Hernon, an ex-pro bodybuilder(how cool is that), after this contest and do what he says, because when all is said and done he is one of few people on this board that knows what it takes to become pro. Now that is good advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear