over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood in Stool?

Performance Based

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok just started a VERY light cycle. I have been cruising on 200-400mg of test now for several months

Currently on

200mg test per week
500mg tren ace per week
25mg anavar per day

Its not frequent but 1-2x a week I have a decent amount of blood in my stool.

Recently made some diet changes as well...

Is this something to be concerned about? Ideas?

do you have a lot of fiber in your diet? or go to bathroom frequently? I had that problem when i used to compete using laxative trying to keep wast small.

Cruising?

You stated 3 months ago you were on test replacement only with Alex training making the best gains of your life. What happened? Why add more now ?

please answer these questions...

is your stool dark or maroon? or is it normal color with bright red blood mixed in the water? is there blood on the toilet paper? any pain when ya shit? has this ever happened before? how old are you?

could be hemorrhoid, what color is the blood. If it is darker you shouldnt be too bad off just see a doctor and get some cream. If its bright red head to the ER or see a doctor ASAP. If its a fair amount, like a bit more than a couple drops, see a doctor ASAP.

You stated 3 months ago you were on test replacement only with Alex training making the best gains of your life. What happened? Why add more now ?

Going to diet for the first time in my life! Thus really light cycle!

please answer these questions...

is your stool dark or maroon? or is it normal color with bright red blood mixed in the water? is there blood on the toilet paper? any pain when ya shit? has this ever happened before? how old are you?

Its been pretty dark actually, yes blood on the TP afterwards. Bright red blood. No pain at all. Never happened before that I can think of. Mid/late twenties.

could be hemorrhoid, what color is the blood. If it is darker you shouldnt be too bad off just see a doctor and get some cream. If its bright red head to the ER or see a doctor ASAP. If its a fair amount, like a bit more than a couple drops, see a doctor ASAP.

Defiantely not a large amount. I would say 2-4 drops max in the toilet bowl. Its typically only one drop in the water, rest when I wipe.

do you have a lot of fiber in your diet? or go to bathroom frequently? I had that problem when i used to compete using laxative trying to keep wast small.

Not alot of fiber, ive been doing 50 grams of protein from liquid egg whites lately + a starbucks pre canned iced coffee drinks (milk + sugar, not alot of processed crap in them suprisingly).

Been doing 2-3 of these a day. Only real change to my diet.

When the caffeine though I have been having much more frequent bowel movements

hey bro,you have to be careful with that.i had the same issue and found that i had a bleeding ulser and needed two blood transfusions and a stay at the hospital. are you having frequent heartburn?

also.....do you take excedrin,asprin or ibuprofren frequently?

Hey Chris
Jump in that fine automobile of yours and get to the DRs bro. It may be no big deal but better safe than sorry. One thing for sure you're not supposed to have blood in your shit. I'll say a prayer for you. I'll pray the Dr has small fingers :eek:

Hey Chris
Jump in that fine automobile of yours and get to the DRs bro. It may be no big deal but better safe than sorry. One thing for sure you're not supposed to have blood in your shit. I'll say a prayer for you. I'll pray the Dr has small fingers :eek:

definintly sound advice bro! that is something that is potentially VERY serious. might be just hemroids.....but you should get checked out.

Its extremely infrequent though, would that matter at all? And dude your such a dick haha. Small fingers? God. Time to go cry into a pillow!

I think I am going to swap out the caffeine drinks for something else and see if I have the issue anymore first? Sound advice or no?

what about heartburn or indigestion?

what about heartburn or indigestion?

Sorry buddy missed those definitely no heart burn, indigestion only when I eat like complete shit which is very rare.

Mostly just a fuck ton of bowel movements since I started the caffeine coffee thigns...

Darker blood is usually from upper GI bleeding and bright red is closer to the exit.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws