over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood thinners on AAS

You can't take Xerelto or other blood thinners besides warfarin if you have a mechanical valve. Testosterone did not effect my inr at all. Hemocrit and.hemoglobin have also never been out of range. They usually just check you once a month or if your.off they might tell you comeback anywhere from 2 days to 3 weeks. Depending on how much your.off. And diet is not too much of an issue.if it is constantly the same amount of foods. Like you just don't start eating a bunch of Dark leafy greens that have vitamin k. Its fine.if you eat them but you just have to keep them consistent in your diet. its really not that too complex once its set. Its just initially steroids did not cause any problems but When I added tren and masteron it affected my inr which is back to where It should be. Though I agree that he.needs.some more time off than he.is.planning. I have also taken steps.to ensure I Test myself when I start new.compounds. I am very closely monitored by drs.and he should be as well.

When you say tren and masteron affected your INR, did your INR go up or down?

Aside from test any other compounds play well? Maybe small amount of deca for the joints?

Any supplements work well too...
Multivitamin
Ostii Biio Flex
Zantac
Again I would proceed.with caution but, test cyp/enanthate, deca, eq, anadrol, have not caused me any problems. That's not to say they won't.cause.you any but just for.me
I would ask your Dr or.Pharmasist about the above I think a mutlti.vitamin would be ok as.long as you take it and the same one as it might have.different.amounts of vitamin k in it. Which Vitamin k is essentially the antidote.for.warfarin, but as long as levels are.consistent they just.would prescribe a little more warfarin to cancel it out

I have never.taken Bio Flex or Zantac, again anything legal just.talk to Dr or.call Pharmacist

Again I would proceed.with caution but, test cyp/enanthate, deca, eq, anadrol, have not caused me any problems. That's not to say they won't.cause.you any but just for.me
I would ask your Dr or.Pharmasist about the above I think a mutlti.vitamin would be ok as.long as you take it and the same one as it might have.different.amounts of vitamin k in it. Which Vitamin k is essentially the antidote.for.warfarin, but as long as levels are.consistent they just.would prescribe a little more warfarin to cancel it out

I have never.taken Bio Flex or Zantac, again anything legal just.talk to Dr or.call Pharmacist
Talked to the dr today
He said as long as INP was good, everything should be good. Given enough time

Not going to get crazy on dosage or compounds

250mg of test later MAYBE 500mg

Do you have a normal EF rate? Was any damage done. I’d consider that before doing anything. Feel free to DM any direct details.

It’s messed up but most docs will judge you far worse for gear than they will cocaine, drugs or alcohol. Honestly, because most don’t understand it and doctors hate things they don’t know or understand.

Outside of working in the field, I have been dealing with heart stuff since I was a kid as it runs deep on both of my parents sides of the family. Because of that I work with some of the top cardiologist in the US. I know far more about the subject than I wish.
im back up to 65%. idk what normal is.
my dr wasnt really concerned with aas. i havent been on anything other then trt since i noticed things not right.
he knows the trt and didnt have an issue but also said he doesnt really know about it.
he frowns on me using other stuff. which i dont disagree with.

im back up to 65%. idk what normal is.
my dr wasnt really concerned with aas. i havent been on anything other then trt since i noticed things not right.
he knows the trt and didnt have an issue but also said he doesnt really know about it.
he frowns on me using other stuff. which i dont disagree with.
65% is a good EF rate.

Reactions: LK3
sorry bro.
i guess at this point im just actually happy for every day more i get.
big change from the mentality that got me here.
Don’t apologize. Obviously I’m being a dick

However, I think most here know your background and would like to see you speak more about the good things going forward instead of the bad shit you’ve left behind. Including myself in that.

We’ve all got skeletons. I don’t talk about mine because it has no bearing on my future. Corrective action was taken, problems were eliminated, I’m a different person. If I thought/talked about it frequently it would be taking up space in my mind that could be devoted to other things more deserving of my attention.

Be well

i just looked. now i see that! lol
im looking at % and thinking it should be close to 100%. lol
for sure im good to up the doses! lol
EF is calculated between 50-70%...your left ventricle does not pump every drop of oxygenated blood from the chamber...if you are at 65% you are doing exceptionally well...I am at 35%...which means I am pumping only 50% of the oxygenated blood out of the chamber...if you were to go as low as 20% you would experience great difficulty breathing...AAS are responsible for developing arteriosclerosis which will lead to myocardial infarctions.i.e. heart attack...once parts of your heart stop getting oxygenated blood it dies and will never regenerate...you are now a candidate for a bypass...be careful...

Don’t apologize. Obviously I’m being a dick

However, I think most here know your background and would like to see you speak more about the good things going forward instead of the bad shit you’ve left behind. Including myself in that.

We’ve all got skeletons. I don’t talk about mine because it has no bearing on my future. Corrective action was taken, problems were eliminated, I’m a different person. If I thought/talked about it frequently it would be taking up space in my mind that could be devoted to other things more deserving of my attention.

Be well
you have a good point.
here i only mention it as to me this thread has a lot to do with an individuals risk profile.
most ppl seem to do some dumb stuff every now and then that is far outside of there risk profile, here i think we see that most with basically normal ppl pushing aas doses when they dont really do much other dumb or dangerous shit in there life.

this post started out a lot like that. at least to me it seemed someone who probably shouldnt was about to try and do some things that were much dumber and more dangerous then what they really might be ready for. being that my risk profile is basically non existant.

all this stays in my head as really im never all that far away from doing all sorts of dumb shit i should have left far behind. lol
thats really great if you have truly put yours behind and evolved into something different.
im better then ever but really thats not saying much. lol

even if you were being a dick i appreciate the criticism, helps to improve the writing.
thanks brotha!

EF is calculated between 50-70%...your left ventricle does not pump every drop of oxygenated blood from the chamber...if you are at 65% you are doing exceptionally well...I am at 35%...which means I am pumping only 50% of the oxygenated blood out of the chamber...if you were to go as low as 20% you would experience great difficulty breathing...AAS are responsible for developing arteriosclerosis which will lead to myocardial infarctions.i.e. heart attack...once parts of your heart stop getting oxygenated blood it dies and will never regenerate...you are now a candidate for a bypass...be careful...

yeah i looked at that the other day.
the whole time i just figured it was % out of 100.
idk how low mine was the only info said below 45% no specific number.
im working to get it back up. i have both of the other issues.

you have a good point.
here i only mention it as to me this thread has a lot to do with an individuals risk profile.
most ppl seem to do some dumb stuff every now and then that is far outside of there risk profile, here i think we see that most with basically normal ppl pushing aas doses when they dont really do much other dumb or dangerous shit in there life.

this post started out a lot like that. at least to me it seemed someone who probably shouldnt was about to try and do some things that were much dumber and more dangerous then what they really might be ready for. being that my risk profile is basically non existant.

all this stays in my head as really im never all that far away from doing all sorts of dumb shit i should have left far behind. lol
thats really great if you have truly put yours behind and evolved into something different.
im better then ever but really thats not saying much. lol

even if you were being a dick i appreciate the criticism, helps to improve the writing.
thanks brotha!
Impulse control was a tough thing to work on but a small dose of portobellos ED helped immensely in regard to removing myself from the situation mentally and being able to evaluate consequences before I act

Reactions: LK3
yeah i looked at that the other day.
the whole time i just figured it was % out of 100.
idk how low mine was the only info said below 45% no specific number.
im working to get it back up. i have both of the other issues.
This is going off topic but what are you doing to try to improve your EF?

This is going off topic but what are you doing to try to improve your EF?
ive changed lots of stuff in the past year.
my doc says trying to keep my bp low and doing cardio is what might help.
i monitor my bp. generally it isnt high. im doing a lot less other drugs then i was.
generally wake up i do walking cardio, like fast walk, mouth closed breath through nose and walk 45-60 mins. 2x a week i jog, warm up walking about a mile then run 6ish then one more walking cool down. i treat cardio just like the gym. need to beet the previous best i either go faster or further. got myself a stop watch and just grinding it out. at some point i think ill try and add in some harder running like sprint work. i dropped 30ish lbs too. in the gym im keeping reps pretty high. dealing with coming back from another injury at the same time. nothing is impressive but i just keep doing it and pushing myself grinding it out. the other thing is i dont stop. after getting out of hospital or after procedure or whatever even if all i can do is walk i do that. i wont let myself sit around and be negative.

a few years back i was on my back for like 4-5 months recovering from something else. i never want to go back to that so i just dont let myself stop.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws