over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood in Urine

jking1978

Newbies
I have been running a cycle of 50mg D-balls ed 1,000 mg Sust per wk & 400mg Deca per wk, I am in my fifth week and last night when I used the bath room I urinated blood I didnt feel any pain but this isnt normal. I think it is from the d-balls I also am using 25mg Proviron and 20mg novas ed has any one heard of this? I am a little nervous

I have been running a cycle of 50mg D-balls ed 1,000 mg Sust per wk & 400mg Deca per wk, I am in my fifth week and last night when I used the bath room I urinated blood I didnt feel any pain but this isnt normal. I think it is from the d-balls I also am using 25mg Proviron and 20mg novas ed has any one heard of this? I am a little nervous

I doubt its from the anabolics. Sounds like kidney issues. I would have been in the ER last night instead of posting about it now. No one here is a good substitute for a doctor.

Man

that is the worst cycle in the world.......

well I had this problem once from a busted blood vessel and I had bunch of tests done then and there were no serious issues... I think it might be from the stress I am putting on my kidneys.. it only happened once last night... anyhow I will get this checked out

well I had this problem once from a busted blood vessel and I had bunch of tests done then and there were no serious issues... I think it might be from the stress I am putting on my kidneys.. it only happened once last night... anyhow I will get this checked out

Go see your MD - get him off the record and come clean with him.
While your in the waiting room ask yourself which is more important, being the biggest guy in your gym or living long enough to see your grandchildren...

don't ask a bunch of meatheads like us go see a doctor. ok we aren't meatheads i'm sure many on this board are just as knowledable as some doctors.

point being blood in urine is not good obviously. see a medical professional. tell the doctor everything your on, most likely they will know anyways - you need to be honest.

dont be worried about getting in trouble or crap like that - remember its not illegal to be high, or have some drugs in your body. what is illegal is selling, or possessing drugs.

someone else said worst cycle ever which may be, but he didnt ask for a critique - he saw blood and got scared. perhaps it could taken as a compliment that he would ask advice about such a serious condition on this board - a testement to knowledgable members

SO

don't ask a bunch of meatheads like us go see a doctor. ok we aren't meatheads i'm sure many on this board are just as knowledable as some doctors.

point being blood in urine is not good obviously. see a medical professional. tell the doctor everything your on, most likely they will know anyways - you need to be honest.

dont be worried about getting in trouble or crap like that - remember its not illegal to be high, or have some drugs in your body. what is illegal is selling, or possessing drugs.

someone else said worst cycle ever which may be, but he didnt ask for a critique - he saw blood and got scared. perhaps it could taken as a compliment that he would ask advice about such a serious condition on this board - a testement to knowledgable members

I THINK HE WANTS A CRITIQUE........OTHERWISE HE WOULD NOT BE ASKING ME WHAT TO TAKE. PRIORITIES MAN.....

It's from the drol. My friend's pt had the same problem. Your kidneys are working really hard to flush the water outta your system. What you need to do is stop taking the drol NOW or else you may suffer kidney damage.

Good idea

I would drop everything and use just a little test and go see your doctor to make sure it is nothing serious.

It's from the drol. My friend's pt had the same problem. Your kidneys are working really hard to flush the water outta your system. What you need to do is stop taking the drol NOW or else you may suffer kidney damage.

Ok, but he isnt taking drol.

I would talk to a doc bro... Could be several things, I would also ask him to get a BUN test as well, but chances are he will get one anyway.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws