over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

blood work, when should you worry?

my free was borderline low, total was in 300s................i was told sometimes your body just needs a kickstart, well see if thats the case in my case...............yep, planned on seeing how its going in a few months, when should you start to feel crappy? week 3 or so?

i just wana see what my body can do on its own, im sure it wont be fun but im pretty tuff..............if it doesnt come back , i have the androgel, if that isnt enuff by that time ill have a new dr cuz im moving to syracuse, maybe ill get on an im protocol then..............to be honest, i think the hardest part is the girl understanding when your sex drive is in the crapper

Last edited:
maldorf,ive always had high HCT just donated blood about month ago and plan to every 5-6 weeks from now on.just wondering if the first donation will make much diff. in hct cout or if it takes several donations to make diff.thx

ya know, i have some 20mg nolva laying around, how could i incorporate this into my bodys recovery? my last shot was 250mg yest morning.............

i also have aromasin but cant find an article on the proper dosage when running the 2 together and when to start, as you can see i was prepared for this day, just didnt think it would be today , any help is appreciated

Last edited:
maldorf,ive always had high HCT just donated blood about month ago and plan to every 5-6 weeks from now on.just wondering if the first donation will make much diff. in hct cout or if it takes several donations to make diff.thx

I know with me it took 2 times to get it down. I donated a first time and then repeated 7 days later to get it down to normal. Mine was up around 60 though. Only way to know is to have it tested afterward. They say that the red blood cells live for about 3 months or so, and so once you get it down to a normal level you should be able to go much longer than 5-6 weeks. There are some others on here that donate regularly. Do a search on here, you should find lots.
I reccomend you get a meter. Do a search on here, I made a post not long ago about the meters, and it has some links to sites to buy them from.

ya know, i have some 20mg nolva laying around, how could i incorporate this into my bodys recovery? my last shot was 250mg yest morning.............

i also have aromasin but cant find an article on the proper dosage when running the 2 together and when to start, as you can see i was prepared for this day, just didnt think it would be today , any help is appreciated

bueller? anyone?

i see noone is interested well, how does this look? starting a week after last shot

week nolva asin
1 20mg 20mg

2 20 20

3 20 20

4 20 20

5 20

6 20

wow, did i offend anyone ? =(

noone is big on pct here i guess, cuz everyone scattered from this thread................ill be ok

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws