over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork Results

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
blood pressure was 118/72

Concerns:

HDL
trace protein in urine (should I be concerned about this?)

Liver enzymes

Supplements:
500mg tudca
600mg nac
Allicin
500mg DNP

Notes:

-Doctor said she thinks I was dehydrated for the test.. could be from the DNP

-been blast/cruise for past 3 years... lot of tren. been completely off gear for 2 weeks.

-was using a lot of superdrol for about 2.5 months before test.

-trained heavy back less than 48 hours before test.

suggestions on how to improve the out-of-range numbers?

anything I should be really really worried about?

Attachments

• blood scan 1.jpg
    blood scan 1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 691
  • blood scan 2.jpg
    blood scan 2.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 656
Liver enzymes could be from the breakdown of muscle from your workouts

Liver enzymes could be from the breakdown of muscle from your workouts

That will raise your liver enzymes slightly , Litte slices ast/alt are way out of the normal range .hdl is dangerously low .i personally would take a two month break and just use trt doses and get bloodwork done again to see if your body normalizes.donate blood a couple of times a year to keep hematocrit in range .your high Bun is most likely you being dehydrated , like your doc already stated

Last edited:
I see people like stewie and DC viewing thread so I'll let them respond in more detail as on at lunch right now while working late

Hdl- u need to reconsider what u use and how u use it

Ast alt. - much higher then can be attributed to ur workoit. There is significant hepatic stress

Protein in urine. - first sign of renal damage is microalbumin in urine. Keep that in mind.

I'll let the others respond as I'm ridiculously busy. Will check back in late tonight or tomorrow

Fuck I forgot to add I wouldn't be so quick to just say the bun was elevated from dehydration. I think ur sodium was like 135... I mean if ur dehydrated I'd expect your na and k to be slightly up as well. Something to think aboit.

Fuck I forgot to add I wouldn't be so quick to just say the bun was elevated from dehydration. I think ur sodium was like 135... I mean if ur dehydrated I'd expect your na and k to be slightly up as well. Something to think aboit.

yeah that's what I was thinking... doctor recommended that I come in for another checkup in a few months.

do you think I should do a 24/h clearance test?

yeah that's what I was thinking... doctor recommended that I come in for another checkup in a few months.

do you think I should do a 24/h clearance test?

stay off the superdrol until after next test, I imagine bloodwork will look better

Those are some pretty high liver values. What brand TUDCA are you using? Dante just posted about seeing some high values with people using a certain brand TUDCA.

The hematocrit is really creeping up there. I'd donate blood immediately and then find another blood bank where you can donate even more a week later. Also, don't know how much cardio you do but that is way more effective than any supplement for bringing that down. I take IP6 since there were whispers about it potentially lowering hematocrit (unclear if it does or not) and my hematocrit is no longer a concern of mine. It used to be even on TRT

As posted your liver panel is useless for weight training individuals. If you're really worried about it then have them test your GGT levels. That will tell you how your liver is doing.

The hematocrit is really creeping up there. I'd donate blood immediately and then find another blood bank where you can donate even more a week later. Also, don't know how much cardio you do but that is way more effective than any supplement for bringing that down. I take IP6 since there were whispers about it potentially lowering hematocrit (unclear if it does or not) and my hematocrit is no longer a concern of mine. It used to be even on TRT

cardio kills gains

what brand TUDCA were you using? I would still do cardio daily or as much as you can, it is a silver bullet for cholesterol, BP, and hemocrit (for me).

Ultrasound of liver will tell you if theres any real damage. My alt was 91 and doc sent me. Came back normal. As said already get off orals and hit some cardio for hdl. U take in omega3? I take 7g day and my hdl went from 17 to 32. Still a bit low but I proving . Plus the fish oil will help thin blood a bit. Ive been at at least 1g test for over a year and my hemo has never been higher than 44. Whatother support supps do u take?

Ultrasound of liver will tell you if theres any real damage. My alt was 91 and doc sent me. Came back normal. As said already get off orals and hit some cardio for hdl. U take in omega3? I take 7g day and my hdl went from 17 to 32. Still a bit low but I proving . Plus the fish oil will help thin blood a bit. Ive been at at least 1g test for over a year and my hemo has never been higher than 44. Whatother support supps do u take?

those are it. im going to start taking fish oil, coq10, and add coconut oil to my meals

also, I got an ultrasound on my liver last October and everything was fine.. doubt too much has happened sense

I'm also very busy.

I'll throw a few things out there. I don't believe you were dehydrated, maybe not sufficiently hydrated. Dehydration causes a proportional increase in all the serum proteins, your albumin is in a nice range. To me this doesn't indicate dehydration.

Your LFT, can be multifactorial from AAS to working out. As someone else mentioned, run a GGT.

Your BUN and creatinine elevations very well could be a combination of working out and high protein intake prior to your labs.

I'll add more, I do have a few important things to attend to.

Edit:

You may be taking in to much water dropping your Na, making you urinating more frequently. Just a thought?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity