over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bloodwork shocker!!!! NEED YOUR HELP

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
well guys got my bloodwork back today and to my surprise things were F*cked up....not so bad but one crazy thing.....i am lifetime natural 21 years old.... the only thing ii took that would be considered unnatural would be clen for 3 days months ago. I am presently working with alex a... My diet is very very clean...training is very intense and i have been making improvements to my body... i was flirting with the idea of runing a cycle sooner or later and wanted to get baseline bloodwork done to see where im at.....turns out that MY TEST LEVELS ARE LOW!!!.. i do everything in my power to raise them even down to sleeping 8-10 hours when i can and not overtrain and it is a few points lower then an average person ..... my

creatine kinase levels- 426 mg/db norm - 44-196
t3 uptake- 38.1 % norm-22.5 -37.0%
CK-MB was .02 over normal.....

the doc wasnt really conserned by any of these results and attributed everything other then the low test to strenuous workouts and muscle breakdown.... She also implied that my low test was due to the fact that i took CREATINE or ANOTHER SUPPLEMENT months ago thats in my SYSTEM:confused: :confused: i was takin back by that...... she said all the aminos i take are fine and protien powder is fine as well...DUHHH.... but she wants me to come back in DEC to have more bloodwork done to see where my test levels fall and i have a eco cardiogram on tuesday just to be SAFE.......

IF YOU WERE ME WHAT WOULD YOU FEEL.......i bust my ass as much as i could to find out low test..... yea i may get a script for it in the future but i dont know what to feel.....

only 1 test

basically says nothing. Get yourself retested and only then maybe should you start to worry.

On a side note: forget about all these testosterone raising practices/supplements/whatever. I had higher test levels after a period of blatant stimulant abuse with lack of sleep and stress on top of that than I had after doing everything perfect, go figure. The only thing that will really raise it is testosterone itself.

to be honest guys i really am not that worried im just wanted everything to be NORMAL in case i wanted to start cytcling...but you knwo how it goes.... nothing ever goes smoothly lolol....to be honest the only thing i feel that would lead me to think my test is low is my recovery isn't the best and im tired alot .... hey for a guy who is 5'7 179 that can dead and squat slightly over 500 for a couple i wouldnt say im really hurting to badd... i would just like to know what i can do ....just being in the "normal " range......

and now this means prolonging my first cycle until all the bloodwork comes back for the second time i guess

what were your estrogen levels? maybe you're getting too much aromatase activity?

all thats listed is

nrea nitrogen - a/g ratio
creatinine - alkaline
eGFR - phosperate
BUN -- ast(sgot)
sodium - alt(sgpt)
potassum - bilirubin total
chloride - TEST, total free, and free %
calcium creatine kinase - T4 ..&..t4 free
IRON - T3..&.update,total
iron binding - tsh 3rd gen
capacity -troponin
IRON sat -vit D
Ferritin -folate-
UIBC -ck-mb/ck-mb rel index
Protien -glyco hgb
Albumin - estimsted average glucose
Globulin

- a/g ratio
- alkaline
- phosperate
-- ast(sgot)
- alt(sgpt)
- bilirubin total
- TEST, total free, and free %
- T4 ..&..t4 free
- T3..&.update,total
- tsh 3rd gen
-troponin
-vit D
-folate-
-ck-mb/ck-mb rel index
-glyco hgb
- estimsted average glucose

Last edited:
so you didn't get estrogen checked? I would have thought that was standard in the battery of checks they run?

no clue... actually.. when i went i said i wanted a full run of bloodwoork and specifically said i wanted to know all hormone levels . F-in people mann haha

=quick question that i was thinking if i got a script for test....would this legally alow me to posses any type of testosterone or specifically which one i was prescribed?....a little irrelevant just was curious

Test levels can varely wildly from day to day and even hour to hour depending on many things. thats why the "normal range" is so large.

Nothing in your results would cause me to bat an eye.

you guys really are putting my mind to rest with all of the worring aspect of it...if it makes any difference i was on an empty stomach at around 12:00 (the day of the bloodwork)...wake up time was around 10:50

the one thing that really jumps out at me about your post and situation

is "VERY VERY CLEAN DIET"

maybe you should look into that

based on low fat high protein moderate carbs.....i have been going a little lower on the carbs as of recently and sticking to morning and pwo..... only carb source comes from oatmeal brown rice and occasionally sweet potato .....the rest of the day is full of eggwhites, lean steak, chicken or turkey, tuna and cottage cheese.....does anything look off hear....also i starting incorperating some green veges into my diet as well....

and i meant very very STRICT.....no cheat meals sorry....if there is anything that you see out of whack please letme know

Last edited:
based on low fat high protein moderate carbs.....i have been going a little lower on the carbs as of recently and sticking to morning and pwo..... only carb source comes from oatmeal brown rice and occasionally sweet potato .....the rest of the day is full of eggwhites, lean steak, chicken or turkey, tuna and cottage cheese.....does anything look off hear....also i starting incorperating some green veges into my diet as well....

and i meant very very STRICT.....no cheat meals sorry....if there is anything that you see out of whack please letme know

you need fats to support healthy test levels not just EFA's and omegas but OH NO....saturated as well.

example:

In the Penn State study, the subjects eating moderate fat exhibited higher testosterone levels than the subjects eating low fat - this finding merely confirmed previous studies demonstrating that dietary fat is positively linked with testosterone levels.

More impressively, the Penn State researchers showed that the effect of dietary fat on testosterone levels depended on the kind of fat consumed. Specifically, they found that monounsaturated and saturated fat raise testosterone levels, but polyunsaturated fat does not (Faigin, pp. 329-330, emphasis in original).

Read this as well:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ys-increase-testosterone-bioavailability.html

Last edited:
every evening with my last meal I drink a little bit (couple tablespoons) of hemp oil and also take a spoon of coconut oil. It might be overkill but I love fat lmao and also I think it helps the evening protein absorb slower more throughout the night. Might want to check out hemp oil...its got a nice profile of Omegas in it. And coconut oil is a very awesome oil...its medium chain triglycerides...your body can use as fat or burn for energy very easily.

thanks for the read bro... its funny that you say that because the way my "diet used to be was based on high fatttt, high protien no carbs.... (except pwo)....i really enjoyed thattype of dieting but then i got training with alex and wanted to follow directions that i was given....following the guidlines that i have been given i am indeed seeing good results....however ...are you suggesting that by me changing from high fat high protein to how i am dieting now decreased my testosoterone? and if that is the case does a natural healthy body adapt to the new diet and increase test itself?

thanks for the read bro... its funny that you say that because the way my "diet used to be was based on high fatttt, high protien no carbs.... (except pwo)....i really enjoyed thattype of dieting but then i got training with alex and wanted to follow directions that i was given....following the guidlines that i have been given i am indeed seeing good results....however ...are you suggesting that by me changing from high fat high protein to how i am dieting now decreased my testosoterone? and if that is the case does a natural healthy body adapt to the new diet and increase test itself?

when dieting your body is enduring a lot of stress. due to this stress and lack of cals you will, in many cases, find that your test is lower than normal. if you are working with alex then i believe you should talk to him before making any decisions. you also need to go get a second test ran and see where you are at before jumping to conclusions. and i would think that the fats themselves create the response of increasing tests, thus no, your body wouldn't just raise its test naturally.

ahha.....you starting to see how this works?????:)

its not rocket science

you ever wonder why most people "FEEL LIKE SHIT" on a "VERY VERY STRICT DIET"???(competition type diet)????

hmmmmmm

you seem like you'll be right on track soon

just remember......not everyone knows wtf their talking about
what works for one my not work for you

good luck

awesome ....i apprciate all the great info ........i am a self diagnosed hypercondriac so i naturally think that im dieng all the time but you arr right...im not going to stress it much, asi am feeling fine....strength is pretty dam good....no issues in the bedroom...so all i have right now is minor fatigue during the day and a number on a piece of paper...im just going to ride this thing out till december and change nothing (as long as no ill effects arise)...if the levels are still low ...something will be done then

thanks again guys

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner