over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

*Board Rules - Everyone Read*

Y big A I hate that

Ya I hate it when new people post stupid stuff in sponsor threads too. I also hate it when people type on here and use bad language in their posts. It shows a certain lack of maturity. There should be a rule about that.

Question about rule 16

If hypothetically someone was to order something which might be considered illegal from a board sponsor and had a problem, what, if any, would be his or her recourse?

Rule 14

Isn't it illegal for a sponser to ship a substance if knowing that the product is "script" only? Does it really matter if they are operating in a legal setting? Wouldn't they be breaking the laws of that country by shipping an illegal substance to it? Isn't there custom laws that other countries have to follow as well as the buyer? Are you saying that it's perfectly legal for a sponsor that is in a country, operating legally, to ship an illegal substance to a country that has laws against that substance?

Could I move to Mexico, open up an underground lab, then sale my product that is, illegal in, ah, lets say USA. U mean I wouldn''t also be under liability in this scenario?

Isn't it illegal for a sponser to ship a substance if knowing that the product is "script" only? Does it really matter if they are operating in a legal setting? Wouldn't they be breaking the laws of that country by shipping an illegal substance to it? Isn't there custom laws that other countries have to follow as well as the buyer? Are you saying that it's perfectly legal for a sponsor that is in a country, operating legally, to ship an illegal substance to a country that has laws against that substance?

Could I move to Mexico, open up an underground lab, then sale my product that is, illegal in, ah, lets say USA. U mean I wouldn''t also be under liability in this scenario?

The onus is one the buyer. The sponsors have on their sites that if it's illegal for the buyer (no script, etc), not to order.

These rules are implemented directly according to the head of the internet division of interpol when reviewing this site for me.

If hypothetically someone was to order something which might be considered illegal from a board sponsor and had a problem, what, if any, would be his or her recourse?

Yeah, next time don't break the law!

The onus is one the buyer. The sponsors have on their sites that if it's illegal for the buyer (no script, etc), not to order.

These rules are implemented directly according to the head of the internet division of interpol when reviewing this site for me.

:cool:

9) This site has a good Search Engine. I always try and find the answers to my questions at a site by using the Search first - I recommend you do the same.

That would be nice if I could use it. Im sure im not the only person viewing this site on a mobile device its impossible to use the search option with the banners being right under the drop down bar. It drops down right over the banner and when I try to click on the search it always goes to the banner since it overlaps the banners.

Is there anyway to move the banners down a little line? Because its not only the search option its every option on that same line.

That would be nice if I could use it. Im sure im not the only person viewing this site on a mobile device its impossible to use the search option with the banners being right under the drop down bar. It drops down right over the banner and when I try to click on the search it always goes to the banner since it overlaps the banners.

Is there anyway to move the banners down a little line? Because its not only the search option its every option on that same line.

Bump

The viewing public percentange on mobiles is a fraction of the ones on normal browsers. The great majority don't have an issue, and the board format will not be changed to satisfy a minority.

The viewing public percentange on mobiles is a fraction of the ones on normal browsers. The great majority don't have an issue, and the board format will not be changed to satisfy a minority.

Okay I understand. Could you do me a small favor tho and shoot me a pm of the link for the search page?

Look around man...
It's the bar underneath your login/private messages etc.

"User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out"

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/search.php?do=getnew
You can go "Advanced" from there as well

Please read my first post on this thread like 5 post above this.

I know where its at but I am viewing from a cell phone and when I click the link for the search option the drop down bar drops down right over the banners. When it does this and I go to type in the search it clicks on the banner.

Please read my first post on this thread like 5 post above this.

I know where its at but I am viewing from a cell phone and when I click the link for the search option the drop down bar drops down right over the banners. When it does this and I go to type in the search it clicks on the banner.

I just zoom in on my phone and have no problems.

I just zoom in on my phone and have no problems.

I tried this to with no luck... I dont think it will ever work, cuz when I move the little mouse ball around it automatically moves it from link to link kind of like hitting tab on the computer. And it just jumps to the banner even though the drop down search bar on top of it.

Oh well I have the link for the search option bookmarked now so thanks for the help.!

ok I ve been a menber to this form for a while and I cant seem to leave any replys or feedback on the sponsors pages, whats the deal?

Considering you ju8st post whored yourself over 50 MEANINGFUL posts in the last hour, it might take the system a while to update. I love seeing one persons name in the Some Thougths thread with killer info like"I am getting hungry now".

Sometimes i am really amazed at people

Considering you ju8st post whored yourself over 50 MEANINGFUL posts in the last hour, it might take the system a while to update. I love seeing one persons name in the Some Thougths thread with killer info like"I am getting hungry now".

Sometimes i am really amazed at people

Sometimes I'm amazed at stuff like this. He'll be in the banned forum in about 2 minutes bitching and asking why we didn't just warn him:rolleyes:

I was wondering about the one rule that says no talking about sponsors products. Does this mean for instance I can't ask "How is so and so's blue tops?"?

Good Stuff.

I totally agree with what your saying: I was one of them jerks whom asked about the top 5 on here..Was'nt thinking..Sometimes i forget that NOT everyone on this site is here for the knowledge and Information..Sad but very true...So keep it up Gentleman..Im 51 and still love to read the info in here..Knowledge is Power!!!

Semper Fi.

Are we allowed to discuss specific name brand or underground steroids as it relates to the legitimacy of the product, for the saftey of our members, based on user experience?

I've ordered from a sponsor here and it's been almost 6 weeks and nothing received. I've received a couple emails from him promising to check with his shipper and see if it's been sent yet but that's it. I private messaged one of his reps so he could check into it but it appears that my messages are now not going through to him either. So what's the process now to get my stuff...suggestions??

How did you manage to dig up a thread from 2009 to post in?

Before you post out in the open, take it up with a mod.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131