over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body By Ergopep and GearSquad

man you look hard as a rock ! ,,great shoulders and just plain low body fat , while eating a farm house a day !

More important as to how many IU of insulin you are taking ...what type?? R, N, LOG ??

yeah big, i think its a combination of the food choices, the low dose t3, the gh and the massive amounts of peptides. I have begun gaining fat believe me, hence the choice of tren in the cruise period=-) I need to do something. I mean i am not above 12% but i waddle around all day feeling extremely bloated.

Check out the thread on here about digestive enzymes, i posted a bunch of articles on the importance of having adequate stomach acid to process all your food ;)

Congrats on engagement bro, hope all goes well , an a start to another great thread , I noticed u mentioned u lowered the DES amount back to 200mcg , what's up with it ? Did u start gettin some neg effects or jus caz ur researchin bunch of other supps ?? Thanks ,,, followed n enjoyed ur other thread an will b followin this one too !!

man you look hard as a rock ! ,,great shoulders and just plain low body fat , while eating a farm house a day !

More important as to how many IU of insulin you are taking ...what type?? R, N, LOG ??

Humalog and if I took insulin, I would run 10iu post workout with gh. :)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Congrats on engagement bro, hope all goes well , an a start to another great thread , I noticed u mentioned u lowered the DES amount back to 200mcg , what's up with it ? Did u start gettin some neg effects or jus caz ur researchin bunch of other supps ?? Thanks ,,, followed n enjoyed ur other thread an will b followin this one too !!

I thought I should limit my lab rats daily peptide intake to 1 gram and that just put it over his limit...lol. No negative sides

Osiris...damn, man...you look totally jacked! You're so much bigger and harder than your were in pics months ago! I better step it up. You make me look like a little bitch!

Congratulations on getting married! Finding your soulmate is a rarity! I'm very happy for you, Bro!

You are so detailed in your log. Awesome job! I love that you stab yourself more often than I do. I didn't even think that was possible!

I'm very, very impressed with your gains! Keep up the good work!

Freaky Growth! you look different everytime you post pics.. Impressive.. Hope you had a Great Weekend Together

JR

Ok so my favorite topic of all time!!!!

Lets just get it out there from the get go guys. I get ALL MY PEPTIDES FROM ERGOPEP. They have high quality peptides at a pretty damn amazing price. The combination of quality and price is UNTOUCHABLE!!!

Working with Ergopep and with PHIL being generous enough to sponsor me , i now have much much greater leeway in my dosing protocols.

First i will list out the laundry list of peptides i am taking:
  1. GH
  2. Slin
  3. CJC1295 w/no DAC
  4. GHRP2
  5. Ipamorelin
  6. PEGMGF
  7. DES(1,3) IGF
  8. IGF LR3
  9. MGF
  10. ACVR2b
  11. HMP
  12. FOLLISTATIN
  13. Cerebrolysin

Now how the hell do i take all these right? Very very carefully is the answer lol. I need to find a damn syringe sponsor=-)

Ok so i will list each one out with how i take it.
  1. GH - i take 10iu ed during my blast. I was taking it all post workout but i have changed my opinion and dosing. I take 5iu upon waking and 5 iu pre bed. I am currently taking mexi's, IGF test to be released next week.
  2. Slin - I take it 3 times per day. First meal, mid day AND post workout. I only run slin for 4 week increments.
  3. CJC1295 w/no DAC - this is run with either ghrp2 or Ipam. I take 100mcg of cjc and 1mg of GHRP2/IPAM and i do this 2-3 times per day. The mid day dose is always pre lunch. The other two doses are 20 minutes pre gh in the morning and pre bed.
  4. GHRP2 - see cjc
  5. Ipamorelin - see cjc
  6. PEGMGF - dosed Mon & Thur during the morning. I take 400mcg each dose
  7. DES(1,3) IGF - dosed pre workout. I have backed off the doseage on this a bit and am sitting at 200mcg
  8. IGF LR3 - dosed about 1.5 hours post workout. I take it in either the muscle trained or my bi/tri(i have always wanted big arms)
  9. MGF - dosed immediately post workout. I take 200mcg each dose
  10. ACVR2b - dosed 1 time per week on mondays at 1mg. I alternate this with folli and HMP.
  11. HMP- dosed at 200mcg ed for ten days.
  12. FOLLISTATIN - dosed at 200mcg for 5 days
  13. Cerebrolysin - dosed at 1ml 3x day till i run out.

Ok let the questions begin=-)

Great Info !! Thanks Bro

Congrats O! I think you should not write down your feelings... Just be who you are and let your feelings come out when the proposal time comes... Don't put your feelings on a paper, just live the moment when it comes... Just my opinion though... Very glad for you bro!

Congrats O! I think you should not write down your feelings... Just be who you are and let your feelings come out when the proposal time comes... Don't put your feelings on a paper, just live the moment when it comes... Just my opinion though... Very glad for you bro!

Thanks buddy, great advice. I am scared I would come out with something like, " baby girl, you know I am madly in love with you right? I even love you more than follistatin 344 untagged. Will you marry me?:)"

Don't normally really look at the pics, just like to read and learn but youve made some serious progress since i last looked at yours (early in your other log) was quite shocked by your arms and shoulders in the t shirt pic. How long you been in the bodybuilding game now, if you don't mind me asking

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy, great advice. I am scared I would come out with something like, " baby girl, you know I am madly in love with you right? I even love you more than follistatin 344 untagged. Will you marry me?:)"

Too funny bro! I hope you are enjoying your weekend!! Congrats!! :headbang:

Hey guys

Was bored in the gym last night and snapped a few pics. I am freaking loving this,sparty hormones. If only they were legal in my country;)

DAMN soldier!!!!

Holy crap Osiris, you are lookin strait beastly! Congrats on landing your dream girl, i myself was able to do the same thing, its an amazing feeling brother! :headbang:

looking solid brotha.. cant wait till i can heal up a little more from this surgery and compete with you guys in the mall contest.

Ty guys!!!!

As far as me being big. I dont see it BUT I guess thats the nature of the beast:)

I don't see it either... :D f'in cockdeisel

Don't normally really look at the pics, just like to read and learn but youve made some serious progress since i last looked at yours (early in your other log) was quite shocked by your arms and shoulders in the t shirt pic. How long you been in the bodybuilding game now, if you don't mind me asking

Sammy,

I started lifting about 17 and worked my way up to about 180 natural. I then said fuck it and got on hormones. I managed to get up to around 205 with one amp of sust a week=-) Then i joined the Marine Corps and dropped back down to a lean mean 165. I managed after boot camp to work my way back up to 200ish and held that. I had a very intense job in the Marines and we trained nonstop so i couldn't really add any weight do to the massive amounts of cardio.

Then after i got out of the Marines corps i was young and stupid. I took a lot of gear and got up to about this size at 26ish and held that for a bit. I was getting ready for a local show back when i was 27 and ended up tearing my pec. AI was about 6 weeks out and like 223-226. So after that i got hooked on painkillers and then moved into cocaine. I shot cocaine for an entire year, almost every day. For the first year of coke abuse(sniffing it), i would just take more gear and gh to not lose size and amazingly enough that worked. Then when i started shooting it, i ended up between 195 - 200 lbs. When i got clean, i stopped going to the gym from the time i was late 29 till i was 33 (not this april, last april). I then started back to the gym, in an older log i posted pics. I stayed completely natural until last november and then came back to the dark side. So i have been lifting a while but i have been back after a 4 year layoff for about 1.5 years now and back on the sauce for almost 1 year=-)

Thank you for the kind words everyone. I keep things simple. I eat, i lift, i take hormones and peptides and i grow=-)

MD Training

Guys,

I am waiting for my official first week workout from john, so in my normal instant gratification behavior, i found one online and tried the leg workout saturday.

I normally do like 5 working sets for legs. Thats 5 straight, intense, heavy working sets. On this program, i did 17 HEAVY, INTENSE working sets. There were supersets, there were continuous tension, i thought my vagina was going to just fall out on the floor.

I like to think i workout intensely but after that i have to redefine what intense is.

There were these bottom half of the ROM squat things that made me puke~!!!

John, i cannot wait to get the real workout buddy!!! I am soooooooo excited to see what your training does for my physique. I have been growing rather stagnant with mine.

O-congrats on the engagement. Your physique has changed quite a bit since your last log. Thanks for posting up your results-I know its probably a tremendous amount of work to keep up with.

My question is regarding your use of all those peps. Have your tried these individually or just starting adding them all together to get to this point? Your results speak for themselves but do you feel that its necessary to take all of these together? Not knocking it- just seems like an awful lot peps to take throughout the day.

O- thanks for the detailed answer, i think it's great you come through that shit and try to help others who have been/are going through the same shit. Body building really does give you a focus in life. As long as ive got my boy and the iron im a rich man. Don't need much else. Keep up the good work

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity