over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding over 40

Definitely following along. Looking good 👍🏻 great documentation on your journe. I wish I had more pictures and video footage of my glory days.

The rest of my labs came back today.

TL;DR

Gh serum and IgF waaayyy higher on TP black than the "genotropin" Edmunds pushed me to take from his source.

Estradiol a little up. Starting aromasin 12.5 EOD. PCP apt this week. Will be looking to address BP which could be from OSA, sleep study for said OSA, borderline thyroid numbers. Liver values are up but trained hard less than 12hrs before lab. All in all cleared hot to push. Will update Dusty tomorrow and ask to drop the hammer w food and supps. I'm ready.

Repeat labs in another 4 weeks w them done after a few days off to recheck liver.

Gym was super busy last night. So ridiculous. Tons of kids in flocks socializing. Had to swap a few exercises but got rack chins and deadlifts in which is what I really wanted to hit. Ran short on time so cut out the Dante rows.

Rack chins
LT 25x26rp
TT 45x19rp

HS plate loaded lat row
315x16
365x11

Deadlift
LT 405x112
TT 425x12

Incl curl
35x20rp

Cable face away curl
27.5x17rp

Db hammer curl
35x16

standing calf raise
LT 230x15 250x9
TT 250x14 270x8 190x13

Despite cutting it short and swapping some moves it was a great workout. Super pump. Great progressions. Going to include the face aways from now on for a bicep widowmaker. Need to work those reps up though. Too low for bis. Finally dialed in the Hammer Strength lat row. Felt awesome.

Checked in with Dusty yesterday and going to add some food. I am ready. I want to drop the hammer and grow. I could’ve managed this reverse better though. I have had far too many desserts. Condition is still great considering the cookies, cake and ice cream. Vaping before bed has me sleeping better than ever. Quality and quantity of sleep. But I wake up hungry in the middle of the night for sweets. Need to chill out lol.

Think when I do drop the hammer and push i am going to adjust gear to:
Test 600
EQ 400
Deca 400
GH 5iu off days, 7.5iu training days

Cardio today and then student teaching with a Dr apt to talk about BP and a sleep study in between classes. Hospital tomorrow. Taking an extra day off this week again. Body feels great and progressing great but I run around a lot during the week with work, teaching, student teaching. Going to take tonight and tomorrow night to just relax w my wife after work and decompress some. Friday I am off and have some errands to run, train legs and a date… thinking sushi at this new place we wanted to try. Or maybe ill cook some taco or something at home.

Weight was 224.1 yesterday. Need to talk to Dusty. We didn't add food yet but it's been kind of stagnant since the initial jump reversing. 208 was my low and I'd say at least 4-6lbs of water. Stronger every workout but feel like I'm spinning my wheels and wasting time some.

Incl calf 160x19 180x10 80x19
Seated calf 55x19
Standing leg curl 80x30rp
Adductor 375x30rp
Pendulum squat 160x12 185x8 95x21
Atlantis leg press 585x21

Good day today. Went to church which is new. I grew up Catholic and was an alter boy but got away from it. Still believe but the Catholic Church has failed to roll with the times and modernize and I got tired of hearing about modern issues from 75 year old guys who couldn't relate and the endless requests for money. We went to a nondenominational place and it wasn't really my thing but it was nice and something w want to try to do.. .find the right fit to just bring a different perspective for an hour once a week.

Gym after and now about to get pizza, chicken parm sub, meatballs and maybe some ice cream for the game.

incl db press
LT 150x8 120x17
TT 150x10 120x20

incl db flye
LT 50x21
TT 55x21

smith miltary
LT 240x20rp
TT 245x15rp

hammer machine lateral
LT 180x30rp
TT 185x29rp

smith incl close grip
LT 240x20rp
TT 245x16rp

seated overhead cable extn
100x19

Super strong today. Went for 160s on my second set of incl db but couldn't kick them into position. Have some micro load plates coming to add 2.5 and 5 per db to progress bc after 150s they only go by 10lbs.

Talked to Dusty... food got added. Little bit of carbs, little bit of fat, little bit of intra. Basically the gist is... dieting is a mind fuck because you see progress daily/weekly. Off season is tough because condition goes away but you dont see the progress so easily. Stay the course. Win every day. Stop looking so short sighted. Focus long term. Execute every day 100% and results will come with time. No need to change training or add volume. Keep doing what I'm doing and try to make each workout even more intense than the last. Free meals are fine. Stay tight outside of them but feel free to do whatever I want with them and as much as I want because we want to grow.

Holding off on more PEDs just yet but I have decided to go
800 test
600 EQ
400 deca
5gh off days/7.5gh training days

Hoping the food increase helps fill me up more and kill some cravings.

Really like the log with the videos for context. I think I will try and post some more training videos moving forward 💪🏽

Back and biceps the other day. Had to train after mandatory class at the hospital all day and the gym was super crowded. Had to switch around some exercises. No big deal I could tell a cruise time was coming

Hammer underhand pulldown
LT 135x17rp
TT 135x18rp

Legend bent over row
115x18
140x12
150x8

Dante row
LT 120x19
TT 150x14

Seated 1 arm machine curl
100x29rp

Face away cable curl
LT 27.5x17rp
TT 17.5x28rp

Rope hammer curl
25x24

Was supposed to rack pull but the racks were all taken, my lower back wasn't feeling quite 100% I knew I had to do legs the next day so I opted for just a third set of the bed over. I used one of those machines that you can do shrugs with. This also has a footpad to do Bari and split squats. But I've been over And did them and it felt really good. Locked in like a regular machine but not as loose as been over barbell row

Put the pin in the wrong spot it was too heavy. But I went with it. And worked in the seated curl where the pad is brace behind each arm tricep per some recommendations I read from Dante

Shitty day all around today. It snowed a foot overnight. I couldn't even get out of the garage to work for the second part of the class. My Nurse Manager has been micromanaging and bitchy. I learned not to say I couldn't make it because of snow because they give you shit about that and say it's not an excuse. So I called out sick. I lost power 12 hours no heat or running water and cold chicken and rice all day. Kind of a wasted day with the power out because I couldnt get any schoolwork done. I went to train legs in part to get warm and realized I definitely need to cruise.

Incl calf
LT 160x19 180x10 80x19
TT 180x28rp 200x17rp

Leg press calf press
135x50 (widowmaker style)

Seated leg curl
LT 180x22rp
TT 190x22rp

Numbers were good but I had very poor motivation focus after the crappy day and my body just wasn't feeling good. I switched safety bar squats instead of hack to try and mix it up and give me some motivation but after being stopped to get asked for some advice during my warm-ups I got back under it and just felt like it was a recipe for an injury waiting to happen and shut it down. I will cruise through the rest of the week and come back Sunday hopefully full speed.

Very nice Valentine's Day dinner at our favorite steakhouse tonight. I'll be sure to take some pics of the food

Sorry for some typos. Posted those while doing morning cardio on the treadmill.

A few things I want to add. First, I don't mention it I'm still doing 20 minutes of fasted cardio five days a week. I think this is helping keep my hunger up and maybe a little bit of body fat down but I'm mostly doing it for cardiovascular health.

Second, and I want to mention this because I think it goes overlooked and I know I am guilty of it... my stress outside the gym has been very high lately. Work is compounded by my aforementioned manager really micromanaging, I teach undergrad one day a week and student teach for my masters another day plus coursework at night and usual house/husband responsibilities. I've been getting a little overwhelmed trying to keep up with it all. This is 100% on me as I chose to do all this at once and also lose perspective about what stuff is absolutely necessary to get done and what can wait. I try to do it all at once. But my point is how this affected the need for a cruise . I think we all overlook how good sleep is and how stress can affect recovery and performance.

I have a therapy appointment today with an old friend who is my team leader in the Marine Corps before retiring as a Master Sergeant and going to school to become a therapist. Kind of just some maintenance work to help regain perspective and ground myself when feeling overwhelmed.

Kind of funny how we can grind through a hard diving phase laser focused and put everything else to the side off-season when the progress isn't as visible and there is no immediate target or goal it can become a slippery slope with focus and priority. So I want to take this cruise week to reset mentally and refocus on all things in and out of the gym.

Last, this is the Dante row I forgot to post in the other post.

What deload/cruise???

Hammer incl
LT 405x17rp
TT 415x16rp

Hammer pec deck
LT 185x24
TT 200x20

Hammer shoulder press
LT 295x25rp
TT 315x22rp

1 arm cable lateral
20x21, 13

Floor skullcrusher
LT 130x24rp
TT 135x23rp

Seated cable exten
LT 100x19
TT 100x20

So about that deload... I worked yesterday and it was a good, easier day. Had some time to think and refocus on priorities and what is worth stressing over and what isn't. I had a therapy appointment with my old team leader who is a practicing psychotherapist now and it helped. Realized I was stressing over things that aren't worth it and that life is good.

I guess that helped because I knew I was going to the gym today but when I woke up I knew instantly I was feeling it to push and it was a great workout.

Video is the hammer incl. really was locked in and wanted the 12th rep but it's on. I'll keep the weight and hit it next time.

Shoulder pressing and pec deck took big jumps because of the machines being partially broken so I knew I needed to bring the heat. Swapped out machine lateral for cables but I think I'll only do 1 set next time and work in some db swings for more side delt. Yes a variance from true DC but it is literally 1 more set only.

Powerhouse is a great gym but I've mentioned before way too many there into the social scene taking up space and abusing equipment. Too much is broken that's new. And they need to watch... Guy Cisternino is opening a gym 10min away in a month and I am stoked. Actually talked to him via DM and am considering even working the desk for the fun of it 1-2 days a week when my Master's is done bc financially I could afford it easily and quality of life and decreasing stress is my focus now as my 41st birthday approaches.

Valentine's Day dinner. Our favorite steakhouse. Owned by a girl my wife went to school with and her husband who is also Albanian and the chef so we get some special treatment.

Meatballs on crustini
22oz dry aged cowboy steak
Scallops
Lobster claw Mac and cheese
Ricotta creamed asparagus
Strawberry and cream tart

Attachments

• IMG_1695.jpeg
    IMG_1695.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1694.jpeg
    IMG_1694.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1696.jpeg
    IMG_1696.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 8
Looks like you aren't too far from me. (Smyrna, DE. Originally South Jersey)
Where is Guy opening a gym? I used to come up that way a lot more when I was still competing in PL.

Looks like you aren't too far from me. (Smyrna, DE. Originally South Jersey)
Where is Guy opening a gym? I used to come up that way a lot more when I was still competing in PL.
I'm just north of Allentown. The gym is gonna be Muscle Inc in Bethlehem. I work down in Philly. We've trained at Pwrbld KOP too. It's 45min but a sick gym and nice change of pace.

I'm just north of Allentown. The gym is gonna be Muscle Inc in Bethlehem. I work down in Philly. We've trained at Pwrbld KOP too. It's 45min but a sick gym and nice change of pace.
Awesome. Have trained at pwrbld KOP a few times. We're in Philly often, but mostly to eat. Have trained at fusion and a few others. One of the places I used to train the most through my PL days was out in Hatfield, PA. I have a cousin that lives in Bethlehem so I'll definitely be up to check that place out when it opens

Not gonna lie, reading this makes me want to switch to the 3 way after this current 2 way blast. The combination of RP, top set/back off, and widowmakers looks like a lot of fun. And I kinda miss a 4th day in the gym, and chest Flys lol

Not gonna lie, reading this makes me want to switch to the 3 way after this current 2 way blast. The combination of RP, top set/back off, and widowmakers looks like a lot of fun. And I kinda miss a 4th day in the gym, and chest Flys lol
Where do you eat in Philly? We have a few spots we like. Going to Alpen Rose for our anniversary next. It's a speakeasy styled steakhouse.

I am enjoying the DC training. It aligns with my views and experience well. I still question myself if I could do more but it's working. One thing I could see is longer more volume filled training sessions being beneficial while dieting because they can burn more calories. I remember JM talking about not needing any or as much cardio but training 5-6 days a week during prep.

I wouldn't like the 2 way anymore. I think I am beyond that physically and mentally. I have a good balance now. I am rest pausing everything the way Dante originally prescribed and using the straight sets for his recommended parts also. The only things I really differed on is a hinge every back workout after a 3rd exercise which is the widow maker so..

width
thickness
widowmaker
hinge

I have considered a rear dent widow maker but dont think I will add it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws