over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bodybuilders inject bacteria

gear-unit

Banned
this artical what on the news in my country

When muscle fanatics chasing the needle with anabolic steroids in the thigh to grow large, they have no idea what the real syringes in the body.

The compositions are often manufactured illegally in the non-sterile DIY laboratories that bacteria, fungal spores and heavy metals free can find your way down to the substances in amps, writes Politiken.

- It is beyond doubt that there can be all sorts of stuff in the preparations, said Dr. Jens Kristensen Halkjær from Copenhagen University Hospital, who is also affiliated Anti Doping Denmark anonymous telephone, Doping line, Politiken.

- There is no quality control and no hygiene requirements. It is pure chance, he continues.

Doping Cases from the Danish police shows how self-taught chemists produce steroids in basements, kitchens and garages for the thousands of drug addicts in Denmark. Places where bacteria have good growth conditions.

In one case, production was just an arm's length from a litter box.

- Such bacteria have it perfectly into the muscle where the temperature is ideal for them. At worst, the result can be a life-threatening infection and blood poisoning.

- This is one reason why the requirements for the manufacture of drugs is as tough as they are, says Doris Irene Stenver who is a Consultant in Health Protection Agency and a member of the EU Pharmacovigilance Working Party, Politiken.

At the same time seizures from Tax that amateur manufacturers typically and large-scale buying raw doping substances to manufacture home from China, where there is a risk that the raw material is contaminated with, among other heavy metals such as mercury and lead.

Only in 2011 confiscated at customs almost 11 kg clean doping in the form of, among other things testosterone and steroidpulver

When muscle fanatics chasing the needle with anabolic steroids in the thigh to grow large, they have no idea what the real syringes in the body.

The compositions are often manufactured illegally in the non-sterile DIY laboratories that bacteria, fungal spores and heavy metals free can find your way down to the substances in amps, writes Politiken.

- It is beyond doubt that there can be all sorts of stuff in the preparations, said Dr. Jens Kristensen Halkjær from Copenhagen University Hospital, who is also affiliated Anti Doping Denmark anonymous telephone, Doping line, Politiken.

- There is no quality control and no hygiene requirements. It is pure chance, he continues.

Doping Cases from the Danish police shows how self-taught chemists produce steroids in basements, kitchens and garages for the thousands of drug addicts in Denmark. Places where bacteria have good growth conditions.

- Such bacteria have it perfectly into the muscle where the temperature is ideal for them. At worst, the result can be a life-threatening infection and blood poisoning.

- This is one reason why the requirements for the manufacture of drugs is as tough as they are, says Doris Irene Stenver who is a Consultant in Health Protection Agency and a member of the EU Pharmacovigilance Working Party, Politiken.

At the same time seizures from Tax that amateur manufacturers typically and large-scale buying raw doping substances to manufacture home from China, where there is a risk that the raw material is contaminated with, among other heavy metals such as mercury and lead.

Only in 2011 confiscated at customs almost 11 kg clean doping in the form of, among other things testosterone and steroidpulver

Hmmm, steroids for "drug addicts"??? Intriguing

Personally I dont think its unreasonable to ask so I would greatly appreciate it if each and every sponsor would please keep the litter box in the other room... if space is genuinely cramped etc from a one room suite or studio then please.. at least 2 arms length distance.. if thats not too much to ask :p

Hmmm, steroids for "drug addicts"??? Intriguing

I actually like the effort of trying to relate us to heroin junkies by chasing a needle instead of a dragon LMAO

unless you can find human grade stuff! then you dont have to worry about that shit!

Guys don't dismiss this for gods sake...

The bottom line is quality with most UG suppliers these days is crap. Completely fake and very under dosed stuff is the norm, you think its all completely sterile as well?

Its a legitimate concern that we do not really have quality control for AAS. At yes at the end of the day we are illicit drug users, the majority of the public doesn't understand the difference and never will.

Be realistic

I kinda agree, I mean i always thought of why would any company care about their consumers if they aren;t controlled by a government that set rules for quality control and sterilizations...

if they don't know, it won't hurt them will always apply here.. so it's a risk, a huge one at that. And trust is all we have here when we're purchasing AAS

[ame=http://youtu.be/t59D9uSFsJ8]American Underworld - Steroids - YouTube[/ame]

for those who've seen will recall, others will find it interesting... I dont condone his pinning method at the end though but that is just me..

yes there is the risk of unsterile issues but if all the raw and components are clean from the get go and the cook is careful then staying sterile isnt much problem... like the guy mentioned in the vids about getting a compound heated up to its melting point... most are in the 300+ temp range then add the oil and BA/BB and no bacteria can survive that so as long as no contact is made to introduce something new you have a pretty damn good chance of being ok...

I wouldnt be surprised if most UG stuff is made in either someones bathtub or sink.

Everything said is true, but if you think about the big picture regarding what we put in our bodies then this report becomes easily dismissed as more propaganda. If someone is seriously concerned, you can technically heat up the oil yourself and re-sterilize it. My friend chemically broke down a piece of fast food meat in class, and they found all kinds of stuff in it. Sawdust being one of them - is sawdust harmful? - probably not but it illustrates the fact that any governing body can completely screw something up also. Food is contaminated all the time. I'd like to see a statistical analysis of how many gear users die of heavy metal poisoning or bacterial infections vs the rest of the population. Just living in a big city you would be surprised at how many noxious, and cancer causing compounds you inhale...every minute...of every hour..of everyday. We live in a disgusting world. That being said - don't inject the cat poo.

The risks are real. I'm sure everyone has heard about the compounding pharmacy outside of Boston that produced and distributed a corticosteroid that infected a bunch of people with fungal meningitis. If a company operating openly could cause such a mess, what do you think some dude producing UG shit in his basement could do?

**broken link removed**

American Underworld - Steroids - YouTube

for those who've seen will recall, others will find it interesting... I dont condone his pinning method at the end though but that is just me..

yes there is the risk of unsterile issues but if all the raw and components are clean from the get go and the cook is careful then staying sterile isnt much problem... like the guy mentioned in the vids about getting a compound heated up to its melting point... most are in the 300+ temp range then add the oil and BA/BB and no bacteria can survive that so as long as no contact is made to introduce something new you have a pretty damn good chance of being ok...

And how many infections and hospital visits have we heard of actually happening on this board or from a single sponsor on this board in the last 5 years? That's what i thought. Now if you're buying your gear from someone standing on a street corner who also sells other illegal drugs, yeah you're pretty dumb and will most likely get infected. It's all about trusting your tried and true source. Of course as they say, shit happens and well that's life and the choice we all make getting anything outside of a pharmacy. Would think this is all common knowledge by now?

There are some ugs that know that clean product is a must for any longevity.
There are also ug labs that are nothing more than little johnny whipping up some stock in that little dirty apartment before heading out to a rave.
Let me use an overused but true saying here. Know your source... T

You guys would be amazed to know how many "cooks" take their shit seriously an with precautions. Some are proud of their methods an that includes sterility.

You guys would be amazed to know how many "cooks" take their shit seriously an with precautions. Some are proud of their methods an that includes sterility.

Like the guy from Breaking Bad?

Did anyone ever see that special on "drugs" where first they showed the UG? That kid was a dick.

Would using a Whatman Filter and passing your oil through it help any?

If its a .2 micron filter yes just so long as you do not apply too much pressure while passing the oil that a rupture is caused potentially allowing contaminants to pass through.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws