over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding hacks for the wealthy

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
In another thread I discussed one or two things I would do if money wasn't a factor, and I figured there are probably some guys on here who would find these things interesting, and maybe a couple on here who could actually afford to do, and would benefit from, some of this stuff.

(1) the first and most simple thing is diet. When budgeting your food bill on limited income it can be hard to keep your house filled with satiating foods that aren't fatty. But if you have the money to keep your pantry filled with delicious zero fat beef jerky, tons of fresh and frozen fruits, Greek yogurts, zero fat pretzels and candies, diet sodas and diet juices, 99% lean ground meats, diet low carb high fiber tortillas and breads and pastas, etc, you can stay on a diet very easily while stuffing your face as much as you like. Hard to get fat eating stuff like that. But hard to afford to eat like that on a budget, especially considering the price of things like good beef jerky, super lean food tasting meats, etc.

(2) liposuction. There's no reason for a guy with money to not have fully defined torso/abdominals, zero fat around the penis and on the pelvic area, zero fat around the low back and chest, zero fat below the jawline and on the chin, inner thighs, etc. Get liposuction once a year and keep calories high so that your metabolism adapts and you can maintain the low body fat on high calories while suctioning out any fat gained in the process of adapting to the high calories. This can be super cheap if you go to Mexican. Like $2500-$3000, once per year. In a couple years you will be able to maintain a fully defined six pack, V shape lower abs/pelvic, serratus/obliques, defined jaw, hard/lean flanks/sides/lower back, pecs, etc.

(3) micro-coring fractional skin removal for loose skin wherever it exists, on the face, around the mid section, arms/chest, etc. Keep doing it until skin is tight as possible.

(4) obviously teeth - pay for Invisalign, get chips fixed, whitening, etc

(5) the super high powered electrical muscle stimulation tens machines that make your abs work the equivalent of 20,000 situps in something like 30 minutes. Either buy one and keep it at home or go in for treatments something like once a week. Can probably use it on every other body part too.

(6) keep AAS at or below 500mg test only per week and GH at or below 2iu per day. Use ubiquinol, curcumin, cq10, nattokinase, everyday to shrink your heart, clean your arteries, promote health and longevity.

(7) hair transplant for the top of your head and your beard. Even if you want to keep the head shaved or close to it. Make sure that when the stubble shows up the hair line is right and there is no bald spot or thinning. Make sure the beard is very thick, not patchy whatsoever, and the line is right. Then get laser hair removal on the neck and above the beard line on the face and along the top of your upper lip below the mustache so that when you don't trim it for a couple days you don't grow hair in unseemly/unattractive places. Keep your lips free for kissing and never let a neck beard grow.

I have a couple more things you could do but that's enough for now.

No reason a wealthy man can't be nearly perfect physically. No excuses for you guys who have money.

The only thing I’d push back on is Lipo.

Lipo fucks with your lymphatics to a massive extent and can cause lymphedema, which is hilariously disgusting but equally dangerous to health.

Google “genital lymphedema” at your own risk.

My wife. “You guys have nothing to complain about. You have a pill to grow your hair. And you have a pill to make your dick hard.”

(5) the super high powered electrical muscle stimulation tens machines that make your abs work the equivalent of 20,000 situps in something like 30 minutes. Either buy one and keep it at home or go in for treatments something like once a week. Can probably use it on every other body part too.
Are u talking about neufit (that’s not how it works) or are you talking about HIFEM?
(7) hair transplant for the top of your head and your beard. Even if you want to keep the head shaved or close to it. Make sure that when the stubble shows up the hair line is right and there is no bald spot or thinning. Make sure the beard is very thick, not patchy whatsoever, and the line is right. Then get laser hair removal on the neck and above the beard line on the face and along the top of your upper lip below the mustache so that when you don't trim it for a couple days you don't grow hair in unseemly/unattractive places. Keep your lips free for kissing and never let a neck beard grow.

This shit is just weird lol

Maybe my own personal view, but women find men attractive when they don’t obsess and tryyy to be attractive. Some of this shit is just trying to hard and if u told women they’d most likely cringe.

I agree on the food. Strawberries and shrimp are very filling. Disagree on lipo, if it was that effective why are so many top bodybuilders who have $$ buying mega doses of gh and increlex and not just getting lipo? Are there any pics of people with lipo walking around at 8 or less percent year round? Don't agree on the stim machine. But If they don't have to work, plenty of time to get steps in. Just my opinion but I think women like a shaved head, not fake hair.

I'd also add mega dosages of gh, primo, constant bloodwork, massages, hot tub pool for recovery.

microneedling and applying monoxidil afterwards can help regrow hair follicles

All your actual "bodybuilding" hacks listed seem to be moreso for the wealthy who don't want to diet properly. Instead of filling themselves with zero fat pretzels, candies and sodas why don't they just eat top quality meats, fruits and eggs etc. Now sure if someone wants to stuff their face with "junk" they would be much better making sure they are zero-low calorie versions. None of that stuff requires someone to be wealthy either but if they are poor than even more reason to keep it to the basics.

The same with your liposuction suggestion. That could be a great thing to do again if you half arsed things and don't want to diet properly so you get your fat sucked out. Even if someone is wealthy it shouldn't mean they shouldn't put in the work to be the best they can be. But sure if you are wealthy it's definitely an option to refine a physique.

The same for the ab machine and you can get decent ones for fairly cheap but why not just put in the work and you don't even need to do loads of volume/work to have great abs. You could do 10 mins a few times per week all year and then if someone diets (don't eat shit foods and no need for liposuction) they will have a great set of abs.

I don't really get the AAS suggestion either. Sure it's a healthy and effective stack but surely if someone is wealthy and they want some hacks it would mean adding in a few items that are very expensive but highly effective like HGH and IGF-1 but at higher doses. Although I can't fault your suggestion at all and it's the most sensible way to go about things.

Now all the others stuff I agree with in the sense if someone wants to look their best. There is nothing wrong with going bald but if someone is wealthy they have many options and a hair transplant is one of those. The same for the teeth and I completely agree if someone has bad teeth they could get them done. I don't have bad teeth but if I had lot's of money it would be one of the first things I have done as it does make a big difference.

To start:
Mesemchymal Stem Cells (Panama, Antigua, Colombia? Tijuana?)

and
Pfizer Test Trt+ (150-400mg)
Humatrope GH 2-4iu
NAD+ drips
BPC-157 etc

Are u talking about neufit (that’s not how it works) or are you talking about HIFEM?

This shit is just weird lol

Maybe my own personal view, but women find men attractive when they don’t obsess and tryyy to be attractive. Some of this shit is just trying to hard and if u told women they’d most likely cringe.
Says the guy who uses steroids to look good 😂

I agree on the food. Strawberries and shrimp are very filling. Disagree on lipo, if it was that effective why are so many top bodybuilders who have $$ buying mega doses of gh and increlex and not just getting lipo? Are there any pics of people with lipo walking around at 8 or less percent year round? Don't agree on the stim machine. But If they don't have to work, plenty of time to get steps in. Just my opinion but I think women like a shaved head, not fake hair.

I'd also add mega dosages of gh, primo, constant bloodwork, massages, hot tub pool for recovery.
Shaved head looks great. But it's not always shaved. Like I said, make sure the stubble grows in right. And the beard too.

As far as lipo and top bodybuilders, none of them need it. Plus, lipo isn't going to get anyone stage-shredded. That's impossible, as a lot of what makes a guy stage-feeled comes from burning visceral fat, intramuscular fat, etc. Plus you can't lipo every square inch of your entire naked body. It's not realistic. But to be on stage every square inch needs to be lean.

The mega doses of GH is stupid if you want to be healthy and it's not going to make you massive unless your also mega dosing things like test deca Tren

All your actual "bodybuilding" hacks listed seem to be moreso for the wealthy who don't want to diet properly. Instead of filling themselves with zero fat pretzels, candies and sodas why don't they just eat top quality meats, fruits and eggs etc. Now sure if someone wants to stuff their face with "junk" they would be much better making sure they are zero-low calorie versions. None of that stuff requires someone to be wealthy either but if they are poor than even more reason to keep it to the basics.

The same with your liposuction suggestion. That could be a great thing to do again if you half arsed things and don't want to diet properly so you get your fat sucked out. Even if someone is wealthy it shouldn't mean they shouldn't put in the work to be the best they can be. But sure if you are wealthy it's definitely an option to refine a physique.

The same for the ab machine and you can get decent ones for fairly cheap but why not just put in the work and you don't even need to do loads of volume/work to have great abs. You could do 10 mins a few times per week all year and then if someone diets (don't eat shit foods and no need for liposuction) they will have a great set of abs.

I don't really get the AAS suggestion either. Sure it's a healthy and effective stack but surely if someone is wealthy and they want some hacks it would mean adding in a few items that are very expensive but highly effective like HGH and IGF-1 but at higher doses. Although I can't fault your suggestion at all and it's the most sensible way to go about things.

Now all the others stuff I agree with in the sense if someone wants to look their best. There is nothing wrong with going bald but if someone is wealthy they have many options and a hair transplant is one of those. The same for the teeth and I completely agree if someone has bad teeth they could get them done. I don't have bad teeth but if I had lot's of money it would be one of the first things I have done as it does make a big difference.
The point is to have healthy food that won't make you fat. Choose whatever you want.

As far as not working hard, no one said anything about not working hard. And for a lot of us guys, working hard and having a decent diet isn't enough to be lean and have abs. You probably don't understand that and you probably think anyone without abs is just a lazy fuck who eats like shit and binges all the time. Far from the case. Guys like me have dieted good and worked hard for decades but we are never lean with abs unless we are *extremely strict* on our diet for months on end.

The only thing I’d push back on is Lipo.

Lipo fucks with your lymphatics to a massive extent and can cause lymphedema, which is hilariously disgusting but equally dangerous to health.

Google “genital lymphedema” at your own risk.
Never heard of anyone getting that as a result of liposuction and ive done quite a bit of reading over the years of reviews from people who've gotten liposuction.

In fact I actually just googled it and liposuction is often used as a *treatment for* lymphedema.

In another thread I discussed one or two things I would do if money wasn't a factor, and I figured there are probably some guys on here who would find these things interesting, and maybe a couple on here who could actually afford to do, and would benefit from, some of this stuff.

(1) the first and most simple thing is diet. When budgeting your food bill on limited income it can be hard to keep your house filled with satiating foods that aren't fatty. But if you have the money to keep your pantry filled with delicious zero fat beef jerky, tons of fresh and frozen fruits, Greek yogurts, zero fat pretzels and candies, diet sodas and diet juices, 99% lean ground meats, diet low carb high fiber tortillas and breads and pastas, etc, you can stay on a diet very easily while stuffing your face as much as you like. Hard to get fat eating stuff like that. But hard to afford to eat like that on a budget, especially considering the price of things like good beef jerky, super lean food tasting meats, etc.

(2) liposuction. There's no reason for a guy with money to not have fully defined torso/abdominals, zero fat around the penis and on the pelvic area, zero fat around the low back and chest, zero fat below the jawline and on the chin, inner thighs, etc. Get liposuction once a year and keep calories high so that your metabolism adapts and you can maintain the low body fat on high calories while suctioning out any fat gained in the process of adapting to the high calories. This can be super cheap if you go to Mexican. Like $2500-$3000, once per year. In a couple years you will be able to maintain a fully defined six pack, V shape lower abs/pelvic, serratus/obliques, defined jaw, hard/lean flanks/sides/lower back, pecs, etc.

(3) micro-coring fractional skin removal for loose skin wherever it exists, on the face, around the mid section, arms/chest, etc. Keep doing it until skin is tight as possible.

(4) obviously teeth - pay for Invisalign, get chips fixed, whitening, etc

(6) keep AAS at or below 500mg test only per week and GH at or below 2iu per day. Use ubiquinol, curcumin, cq10, nattokinase, everyday to shrink your heart, clean your arteries, promote health and longevity.

I have a couple more things you could do but that's enough for now.

No reason a wealthy man can't be nearly perfect physically. No excuses for you guys who have money.

If money isn’t an option; why the hell has no one said having a personal chef??

I’d have a Gordon Ramsey type chef full time in my kitchen to make me the most delicious and healthy meals at all times of the day/night…

Also if I wanted something sweet or a cheat I’d have him make that too in as healthy, high protein a way as possible…

You guys got me fucked up if you think money isn’t a factor and my ass is going to be anywhere near a kitchen cooking or cleaning or even thinking about making anything at all…

If money isn’t an option; why the hell has no one said having a personal chef??

I’d have a Gordon Ramsey type chef full time in my kitchen to make me the most delicious and healthy meals at all times of the day/night…

Also if I wanted something sweet or a cheat I’d have him make that too in as healthy, high protein a way as possible…

You guys got me fucked up if you think money isn’t a factor and my ass is going to be anywhere near a kitchen cooking or cleaning or even thinking about making anything at all…
Now that's a good idea too. Though that's a step above having money. That's straight up rich. 😂

Also guys, yes, it's definitely true, women don't like fake muscles, fake body, fake hair, etc, and they certainly don't like vain or insecure men who want to get fake muscles, fake abs, fake hair, etc.

That being said, too bad. Every single guy on this forum fails the test. We all use drugs to have fake muscles.

Now THAT being said, most of us should know that we can pursue "fake" bodies and have some slightly excessive concern for our appearance that women might not prefer while.nevertheless being secure, masculine, stable, supportive, strong, handy around the house, providers, and everything else that women love and find sexy.

And it's also true that while women won't find a "fake" appearance as attractive as a "real" one, given all other variables remain equal, she sure as hell is gonna find "fake" abs a whole lot sexier than a "real" chubby gut, etc.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws