over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilding hacks for the wealthy

@NEMSZ I'm right there with you regarding the personal chef! Funny thing is, I was just saying this to a friend at the gym this morning.

For me it would be...

Personal Chef
Stem Cell Treatment
Open a gym (actually a club) that's invitation only with all the equipment I like best
All pharma gear
Any medical/health tests/treatments that are proactive and/or necessary

I think that about covers it.

Also guys, yes, it's definitely true, women don't like fake muscles, fake body, fake hair, etc, and they certainly don't like vain or insecure men who want to get fake muscles, fake abs, fake hair, etc.

That being said, too bad. Every single guy on this forum fails the test. We all use drugs to have fake muscles.

Now THAT being said, most of us should know that we can pursue "fake" bodies and have some slightly excessive concern for our appearance that women might not prefer while.nevertheless being secure, masculine, stable, supportive, strong, handy around the house, providers, and everything else that women love and find sexy.

And it's also true that while women won't find a "fake" appearance as attractive as a "real" one, given all other variables remain equal, she sure as hell is gonna find "fake" abs a whole lot sexier than a "real" chubby gut, etc.

You brought “what women like” into this discussion dipshit.

I’ll bow out. I can’t even afford hydro whey, so I have no other input.

First post has hair transplants and dental work too. The OP has no one but himself to blame. I did leave a thoughtful post on my best investments/money spent previously in this thread. I was also kind enough not to comment on some of his other ideas because I didn't think much of the them. I'll leave it at that.

Are u talking about neufit (that’s not how it works) or are you talking about HIFEM?

This shit is just weird lol

Maybe my own personal view, but women find men attractive when they don’t obsess and tryyy to be attractive. Some of this shit is just trying to hard and if u told women they’d most likely cringe.

If you knew "BiggerP" from his days at GetBig, you'd know just how weird he can be. Ask him about his Bunny-Suit w/ the rear-end cut-out... :(

If you knew "BiggerP" from his days at GetBig, you'd know just how weird he can be. Ask him about his Bunny-Suit w/ the rear-end cut-out... :(
isnt that more 'kink' as opposed to using all these tools/supplements to be 'attractive' ?

You missed prime day. They had hydro whey on sale for 35% off.

You missed prime day. They had hydro whey on sale for 35% off. I stocked
First post has hair transplants and dental work too. The OP has no one but himself to blame. I did leave a thoughtful post on my best investments/money spent previously in this thread. I was also kind enough not to comment on some of his other ideas because I didn't think much of the them. I'll leave it at that.
I included things related to building up and improving the body. The discussion was of course related to making oneself good looking, but the preteen topic of "what women like", ie, how to attract women, etc, was not it.

i actually find this thread interesting.. as in, its interesting to know whats out there these days.
that said, i know a female who somewhat introduced me to some of these fat shaping/sculpting, infrared face masks, etc mentioned in the thread.
she is ALWAYS fooling around with these things as well as vaginal health wands(and shit).
going to these health trade shows.. thing is.. she looks 10000% fake. she's a former fattie,
so shes obsessed with being perfect in all ways. fake eye brows... surgeries, etc.

but really i cant talk.. i obsess over my body.. and to others, they may see my body as fake..
not sure how they can draw that concolusion though, as i have natural lines that have formed over 30+ years
of consistent lifting.

You missed prime day. They had hydro whey on sale for 35% off. I stocked

I included things related to building up and improving the body. The discussion was of course related to making oneself good looking, but the preteen topic of "what women like", ie, how to attract women, etc, was not it.

Man I know. They had some whey and things like 30% off

IMO there is such a thing as a "too-well-taken-care-of-face." I see this mostly on gay guys. Not a hair out of place, eyebrows, beard, the shining skin where you know there is a elaborate skin care routine applied lol. It hurts to look at a man like this, it's feminine in a way but with the masculine features it becomes weird. Even a little fillers to remove wrinkles or whatever starts to look bad very quickly IMO. There are some bodybuilders like this too, like a certain IFBB pro who downsized after his career I see on IG. Of course there is then the intentionally scruffy look, where you are a bit unshaven and with hair like you just got out of bed - a lot of times you can see it's actually intended to look less than perfect and then it's distasteful again lol. IMO only of course.

I and others have posted about this guy before, but in case you haven't seen it, a wealthy guy spending a fortune on longevity:

Most who see this have a negative impression. They think the guy spends too much effort on all this instead of living.

Just look at his daily supplement list. Nevermind all the routines, diet, exercise etc.

IMO there is such a thing as a "too-well-taken-care-of-face." I see this mostly on gay guys. Not a hair out of place, eyebrows, beard, the shining skin where you know there is a elaborate skin care routine applied lol. It hurts to look at a man like this, it's feminine in a way but with the masculine features it becomes weird. Even a little fillers to remove wrinkles or whatever starts to look bad very quickly IMO. There are some bodybuilders like this too, like a certain IFBB pro who downsized after his career I see on IG. Of course there is then the intentionally scruffy look, where you are a bit unshaven and with hair like you just got out of bed - a lot of times you can see it's actually intended to look less than perfect and then it's distasteful again lol. IMO only of course.

I and others have posted about this guy before, but in case you haven't seen it, a wealthy guy spending a fortune on longevity:

Most who see this have a negative impression. They think the guy spends too much effort on all this instead of living.

Just look at his daily supplement list. Nevermind all the routines, diet, exercise etc.
Agree with this. I think most realized this a while back that's why the beard, shaved head, rugged look is in. I can't imagine any guy with a shaved head, fit, in shape getting a hair transplant and people reacting positive to it. Opposites attract it's why men are naturally attracted to women and vice versa. The laws of reproduction and nature.

I did the teeth down in Mexico. I would not recommend it to be honest. Once you get veneers/crowns you have to worry about them for life. You can have them for decades with no problems, or have them fuck up in less than a year. I'm actually going back down on Friday cuz I think I might have an issue. Women do love a nice set of white teeth though...

Dude, what is going on with Mike O'hearns face? He's starting to look like a ventriloquist dummy...

Exactly. Every gay club is full of men like that. I should know I was in one on Sat :D I met a nice lady with 32HH boobs though :D You get a lot of men who look like dolls but have masculine features such as beards and it looks really weird. Many men are increasingly feminine now but no more than certain parts of Asian. In Tokyo all the men they deem attractive look gay because they are full of make-up and have had facial cosmetic surgery and probably spent 3 hours getting ready. That Bryan Johnson would be a nightmare to live with. Can you imagine going out with him to the local pub :eek:

Exactly. Every gay club is full of men like that. I should know I was in one on Sat :D I met a nice lady with 32HH boobs though :D You get a lot of men who look like dolls but have masculine features such as beards and it looks really weird. Many men are increasingly feminine now but no more than certain parts of Asian. In Tokyo all the men they deem attractive look gay because they are full of make-up and have had facial cosmetic surgery and probably spent 3 hours getting ready. That Bryan Johnson would be a nightmare to live with. Can you imagine going out with him to the local pub :eek:

I think the guys in all those K-Pop bands look really creepy. But it seems to sell well over there. At least to little girls I think. Scrubbed off all sexuality and masculinity but still marketed as romantic love interests to the girls. They apparently also have strict code of conduct contracts to appear wholesome and healthy I guess. A disturbing phenomenon IMO lol.

Koreans apparently have some weird hangups about their head size. A lot of the Korean bodybuilders shrink their heads with photoshop. I think it just looks weird. The bodybuilders also manage a very androgen deprived type of look to the face, photoshop and makeup I guess, very young and boyish looking, doesn't quite match the physique IMO.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131