over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bogus Rumor

EnglandXXL

Newbies
Folks,

There is a bogus rumor starting about GenXXgear… and I feel it is nesscessary to bring it to your attention and nipp it in the butt before it causes any problem or drama no your boards! Hear is the post that started it all off from EliteFitness (the king of drama sites itself)….

“Negative Update On Genxxlgear !!!

Just a quick rundown. I placed an order with this guy Jan 3rd and never recieved. He Wont return multiple emails either for over a month.
Now...
I created a false username on the site (GENXXLGEAR) and placed an order. A rather large order at that (20 x 1ml normas – was his big order). I then proceeded to email the guy, the false Mr X, and what do you know he emailed my new username immediately. I have been trying to get this guy to respond to me for over a month with no luck and when he gets someone else in his sights to ____, he is all over it. BEWARE !!!”

First off, we have a support board www.GenXXL.com - everyone knows about this! We have a forum there called feed back! People with problems post it there and the Mods will reply! Generally telling the member to send the order info to them so that they can resolve the issue! There was no contact even attempted on his part! His order that he claim he has not received…. Was in fact shipped on January 8th (the same day we received funds)!

Second, We have Site Reps on every board that are here to help members with problems! If he was not getting a reply from Customer Care…. Why not contact a Rep? Would that not be the logically process? I thing so!

Now he posts at EliteFitness (The Drama Board)! The reason he does this is he knows that the MrX there has it in for our MrX (The True MrX)! He claims that our X stole his name and using it to make a profit thru GenXXL! LOL… this makes me laugh every time I hear this! What makes him so important? That he think that everyone on the net knows him! I have been around 12 plus years…. And only found out who he is 2 months ago! Here is the catcher… gnutz (the member with a problem) goes and post at Elitefitness! Our MrX, DK and my accounts have been suspend – so we cannot reply to the post! That’s Bullshit! They know they are wrong – and saying we are scammers and not letting us to resolve the issue is just plain – Wrong! If that’s not enough…. MdTnT went there to resolve the issue…. Well he posted several times…. And every time his post was deleted! Matter of fact… any positive post made in that thread was deleted! What does not tell you about Elites MrX – he has an agenda! He wants to cause problems and create drama! A person like that should not be a Mod in my honest opinion… Also gnutz is another class act! Every order we sent to him has had problems – this was missing or that was missing! I know we made some mistakes in the past – but nothing like this! This makes me believe this guy is a reverse scammer! Those who have ordered from us know we are true to our word! We do deliver! We ask for your support to put an end to childish antics by Elites MrX and gnutz!

Cheers
England

I dont even go to that board they want to charge and sell you everything they can. Drama drama drama. I have never used your services but have not personally seen anything negative posted about your co. to date. That should tell alot of people about your service. Not even one bad post some sources have posts saying this that selective scammer etc. So I dont even chance them but your name is always bumped bumped good feed back. MM

I can vouch for you guys. I know someone who has placed many many orders through you guys and every single one was exact. Probably a good 20 or so orders. -StOrY-

I hate Elitefitness. That place is inhabited by a bunch of squabbling children. I made the BIG MISTAKE years ago to pay for the "trial" membership. Well when the 3 months was up, they kept sucking on my credit card. I never could get through on the phone to those sorry assholes... I had to cancel the whole damn card to stop the fuckin' worthless membership.

I went on there and read the thread. What a freaking joke. They are idiots there. I'll stand behind GenX anywhere anytime.

for what its worth I have had a few friends just recently order and they got their vitamins delivered earlyer than expected and said it was very professional and well handled..and are ery happy with the quality..
So tell that asshle to go fuck himself!!!
And youguys keep up the good work!!!

The way I see it if bros at promuscle like your service then that says alot...who the hell cares what douche bags say else where....PROMUSCLE is what matters baby!!!

Ya, as far as Elite, I'll put my two cents in too. Seemed like every other day they
were pushing products in my face. I don't mind every now and then
keeping up with whats out there but they're nothing but one big
advertisement for something or another.
And as far as these other guys. Nothing better to do then to amuse
themselves by starting up bullshit.

Last edited:
thebrick said:
I hate Elitefitness. That place is inhabited by a bunch of squabbling children. I made the BIG MISTAKE years ago to pay for the "trial" membership. Well when the 3 months was up, they kept sucking on my credit card. I never could get through on the phone to those sorry assholes... I had to cancel the whole damn card to stop the fuckin' worthless membership.

Exact same thing happened to me! EF is the one guilty of scamming.

Oh, and I can vouch for GenXXL - fast, reliable service.

I frequent elitefitness quite a bit and you are correct. Mr. X on elite definately has an agenda. Hes pretty much ruling the anabolic board with an iron fist and definately needs to go, along with one of there other mods who im pretty sure lies out his ass.

I started a thread over there about winnykits and he deleted it saying it was a scam and they didnt even sell the winny powder? We'll no shit. Other sites dont sell the fina with there fina kits either.

Oh, he also deleted some threads about the mexican situation. He said the stuff had already been posted so he deleted them. Now, you would think that stuff was kinda important, but i guess not to him or his agenda.

99% of the "muscle" boards on the net have "hidden" agendas ,and will delete threads/ban members if they get in the way.I came across this board cuz I was so fucking disgusted with the new owner of bolex:mad:

I have tried on numerous occassion to order from Genxxl and each time I go to place an order, I get redirected to another site supposibly for Aussie ordering, but it redirects to British Dragon and only shows the cost in USD.
And to top it off they havent even answered my email requesting prices and freight cost to Australia. DISSAPOINTED:mad:
Unlike the suberb service I received from REDICAT not only was it easy, quick and professional, all my queries were answered in emails ASAP!!!!!
I would still like to get products from GENxxl but unfortunately I have been F..... around every time!!!!!

Funk these guys i have had a good exprience with you guys!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws