over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Could this gear be bogus

TrenSweater

Registered
heres the story , I picked up some tren ace and test prop from a source ( sponsor ) I picked up just enough for about half my cycle , I decided to get the other half from a different source ( sponsor ) that has excellent reviews. While running the first sources gear I was experiencing alot of sweasting at the gym , and during sex , very out of breath during sex and some difficulty sleeping , also my nips were becoming noticeably sensitve despite the aromasin , I have been on the new stuff about 8 days now , I am not sweating at the gym much and not even during sex , and my nips dont feel sensitive at all anymore , I have been running 100mg of each everyday since the beginning , I havent been able to notice a loss of strength just yet , and I am looking pretty good , Am i begging for some bad sides ? no , not at all but lest face it some sides are a good indication your gear is legit , am i right ? I have only ran tren once before and I ran it @ 70mg ed within 2 and a half weeks or so my back looked like I had the chicken pox I sweated so bad everyday even in air conditioned rooms , this run I am very conscious of the acne so have been using acne washes and back scrubs and all kinds of shit so maybe thats keeping it at bay , I also seem to feel tired all the time , I plan on having some blood work done soon but need to figure out what to do in the mean time , do I , just keep going ? go back to the other shit and see what happens ( I have some left ) ? quit freaking out because I am just paranoid ? I will not name any sponsors on the open board but if you are very fgamiliar with them feel free to pm me and maybe you can give me some peace of mind .. I hat to find out the hard way I have been shuy down the last week and dont even know it

Sides dont equal bad gear..Or even strength loss..A buddy of mine was convinced the Testoviron he had wasnt any good ...He went from T400 right into the Testoviron said he lost 10lbs some strength and sex drive..Goes and gets bloodwork done and Test level is 1700...So there was nothing wrong with the gear..

Sides dont equal bad gear..Or even strength loss..A buddy of mine was convinced the Testoviron he had wasnt any good ...He went from T400 right into the Testoviron said he lost 10lbs some strength and sex drive..Goes and gets bloodwork done and Test level is 1700...So there was nothing wrong with the gear..
Thats interesting , why do you suppose some gear would cause sides where others wouldnt ?

side effects lessen over time-and you said you were taking aromasin so that is most likely why your nipples arent sensitive anymore-i bet if you went back to the original you still wouldnt get the sides you were getting

What was his dose? I've seen guys running 300mg of test e with higher test than that. So if not bunk (depending on when he got bloodwork done) I'd say it was at least underdosed

I find my body adapted to tren in 3 weeks and all sides disappeared, same batch so all good. The sensitive nipples subsiding is the only thing that rings alarm bells to me

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I ran the aromasin from the very beginning , because I have a history of sensitive nips , every time I come off cycle they go away fairly quickly , So I was running the aromasin with the original gear and it didnt go away , so its not the aromasin , 700mg of tren ace and 700mg of test prop from the beginning , shots taken everyday, I am going back to the other stuff for the next 7-10 days and see what happens , you know when you feel '' on '' I just dont feel it anymore

Maybe ours was the first or ours was the second or neither. Could be any of the three possibilities.

What at least one guy eluded to in this thread about sides diminishing or effects lessening when getting into a cycle or changing brands is just in our experience a reality and may not have anything to do with the gear.

Its all subjective, it means very little because of that, its a bad batch, its bunk, its underdosed, all could be possabilities but so could your changing physiology or something you are doing or not doing.

We certainly do not mind whether any of it was ours, but if it was we would just have to tell you how many complaints we got about those two products last year and we have no reason lie about it.

But thank you for not naming the sources. Its not fair to them in our opinion.

We can tell you that our customers will often buy 10mls of QV and on another occaission buy the same product in 25mls thats BD. Most people never report any significant difference, but of those people who do note a difference in brands it really is about 50% of the time the BD works better and 50% of the time QV that works better for them.

Thats the truth, some people will note a difference on same product between brands. And when you do look at these subjective responses it is impossible to conclude much more than people on occaission will respond differently when they switch brands.

So in our experience, switching brands can cause what you experienced.

What to do? Its difficult to know. Up the dose of brand #2, if that does not give you what you are looking for, switch back to brand #1 and see if your sides return. At a minimum, in the future use the one that works best for you and do not change up during the cycle.

Thank you for being willing to post your experience as hopefully we all get more insight into a situation like this.

We also are selling off sciroxx and there are people who will sware its the best. But we have no evidence to support that beyond people like to talk up whats good for them and talk down whats not.

Its normal, and everyone should be finding something they feel is the best for them.

This was by no means meant to be critical of the post or to imply our gear is without issues. Thats what this board is for.

We are all learning.

And because you were sincere, if it is ours we would be happy to replace it with the other brand if you would be willing to report back the response you get switching up.

And we do not give refunds or replacements.

IPG

Last edited:
Just curious about your stats? 700mg tren a and test p is alot for a 2nd time using tren. Name the sponsors.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
FF828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131