advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boladrol Labwork Coming Soon (Thanks mmowry)

1/3/11--->1/10/11--->1/17/11--->1/20/11

AST: 67--->46--->170--114
ALT: 111--->85--->102--->110
LDH: 232--->227--->369--->214

Lipids from 1/17 and 1/20 back on Monday...

:confused:
Still not taking anything potentially liver toxic.

Good News

Update:
1/3-->1/10-->1/17-->1/20
Total Cholesterol: 218-->243-->238-->219
HDL: 16-->17-->33-->39
LDL(direct assay, not calculated): 193-->214-->197-->178

1/20's LFT's ran on a different analyzer by my friend: bold is at my friend's work, underlined is at my work...

AST:114 116
ALT:110 127
LDH:214 173

So... my AST, ALT, and LDH remain slightly to moderately elevated (LDH is basically normal now). My lipids are dramatically improving. I probably won't be able to get lipids run till sometime next week, as my friend is taking a short vacation. But I'll have at least one more set of LFT's this week. If they're normal...its on like Donkey Kong!! :headbang: Realistcally aiming for next week...

I hope the numbers level out soon, I want to see values while on Boladrol not off!! :D

Update:

1/26/11
AST:56
ALT:72
LDH:229

This is good! From now on I'm gonna disregard the LDH result that I get here and go with the ones from my friend's lab. We actually haven't established a range for LDH at this particular lab, and the 100-200 that I cited earlier is the range from a different analyzer. Oh...and from: Lactate dehydrogenase test: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

A typical range is 105 - 333 IU/L (international units per liter).

Normal value ranges may vary slightly among different laboratories.

Crosssing my fingers for next week! :yeahthat:

me 2

oh wow, huge drop, nice liver you got! hahahah its a hardy organ,,,good job coaxing it back to normal

feel better and hope to see the experiment soon.

oh wow, huge drop, nice liver you got! hahahah its a hardy organ,,,good job coaxing it back to normal

feel better and hope to see the experiment soon.

Thanks man. I feel pretty decent actually...other than I'm actually more irritable since I've discontinued the SD. I would think it'd be the other way around lol. I'm almost certain of a start sometime next week. I would realistically foresee Monday February 7th as the latest possible start date. But I'm pretty sure it'll be before that :D

UPDATE:

2/1/11 (1/28/11)
AST: 45 (68)
ALT: 57 (66)
LDH: 184 (228)

And I just hit a set of deadlifts 405 X 6 (failed after 5 my previous 2 weeks)! :D Mind you in the past I've hit 455 X 10 and 560 X 4, but I was on many a juice and at least 20lbs heavier. Just weighed myself...195 :eek: First time I've been under 200lbs since God knows how long. Bring on the Boladrol Monday!!! :de:il-smi

What the?

Isnt it Monday yet?? :banghead:

Reading up a bit I found this article... Mildly Elevated Liver Transaminase Levels in the Asymptomatic Patient - March 15, 2005 - American Family Physician

Another cause of elevated liver transaminase levels is muscle injury. Strenuous exercise or myopathy can cause elevations (especially of AST) without causing any other symptoms. A creatine kinase or other muscle marker can be obtained to confirm or exclude such a process.

Today my enzymes AST/ALT were slightly higher 57(45)/59(57) than they were on the 1st. The #'s on the 1st were after a day off from the gym, and today's #'s were after 3 straight days of intense exercise. Not lifting Saturday or Sunday for sure...I wouldn't be surprised if Monday my enzymes (particularly AST) are lower. Oh and my CK is just about always through the roof when I train a lot, farther evidence of enzyme elevation from strenuous exercise IMO...

Ya learn more and more every day...

UPDATE:
2/7 (2/4)
AST:44 (57) (REF. 7-42)
ALT:52 (59) (REF. 1-45)
LDH:192 (214) (REF. 100-200)

After 2 days rest. I say we get this party started NOW. I'd like some input from anybody interested in seeing these #'s. Start tomorrow, or wait till next week???

You have a baseline established so I'd say (and I know its what you want to hear) get on it. :D

Just quit lifting so hard so you dont elevate you #s.lol

Just quit lifting so hard so you dont elevate you #s.lol

:D:D:D:yeahthat:Will happen.

Get on it Brother, I think we've waited long enough, uh......I mean you've waited long enough:eek:;)

LOL.

Copy/paste from AM:

As much as I want to see how you do, Im going to have to say give it another week, this way you will be sure things are normal, or at the very least starting from what would be considered normal.

Spoke to my doctor about this years ago, and he concurred that if the weight training is extensive enough then there can be a marked increase in enzymes. From what you just stated SS, I would say you are gtg, jmo. I'll add that since you have lab accessibility I think you can start, obviously just keep an eye out on your labs.

The exact two sides of the fence that I'm stuck on right now, lol. I tend to agree with Ryan, but for the sake of science I'll wait till next week. The only thing is...I seem to be addicted to the gym again. And I have some more free time this week and in the weeks to come, so I can't guarantee 2 days off in a row, lol. So if my enzymes (AST at the very least) are falsely elevated from training, I might not see them where I wanna see them for a hot minute. Just lifted heavy yesterday and today, tomorrow will be the same, Thursday and Friday will most likely be days off due to my schedule. But I don't foresee missing the gym Saturday or Sunday, which leaves me running labs on Monday after 2 days of heavy training again. If I finish my workout at noon tomorrow, I can draw blood Friday late afternoon close to 4pm, which will be over 48 hours of no intense exercise. I suppose Friday afternoon it is...

THEN (hopefully) its on like Donkey Kong!! :headbang:

Update:

AST and ALT both 48 today after 3 days of heavy lifting. Soon, very soon...:headbang:

Today and tomorrow are completely OFF (though I'm walking 2.2 miles as I type this :lol: ). Monday, Feb 14, is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT A GO for baselines, and the introduction of Boladrol to my body! I HIGHLY expect AST and ALT to be NORMAL, not a few points ABOVE normal. I'm 6'0" and currently 195lbs +/- and 10% BF +/-. I will still be eating clean as clean can be, just more frequently. I have 40 days worth @6mg/day (any of you IBE peeps wanna hook a brotha up I'll run it longer and/or stack with M-Drol...purely in the interest of science hahaha ;) ). I FULLY expect to be 210 and DEFINITELY SUB 10% with the quickness. :run: Monday this party starts!!! About to go play some deep stacked $2/5 no limit, wish a brotha luck! :D

SS

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner