over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Boosting natural test levels?

thedonker

Registered
Just wanted to ask what products you would recommend to boost one's own natural testosterone production, and what has been the most effective.

It seems there are so many products that claim to help increase natural test production, just would'nt mind knowing which one actually work.

cheers:)

6-OXO by ergopharm has put people in the 1000 ng/dl range. Our board sponsor carries it:

**broken link removed**

Add some cheap resveratrol and you are good to go!

(Just hanging around waiting for the grill to heat up:cool: )

It's my understanding that most product which raise testosterone levels only do so moderately and are not much easier on your body than AAS. IMO if you want to raise your test levels naturally hard leg training is the way to go. Also limit your alcohol, get 9-10 hours of sleep per day and do compound lifts as often as possible.

Anyone know how many 6 oxo to ttake to get a result. Bottle says 3-6. Is it 3 or is it 6????

Anyone know how many 6 oxo to ttake to get a result. Bottle says 3-6. Is it 3 or is it 6????
From past experience I have with OTC stuff you need to double it to get a real result. They have to put a dose rate on it for legal reasons. Viraloid says three per day, I have taken eight and noticed a little difference. So I would def start at six and go up from there. I use the double it rule myself. So I would would take twelve. This si the problem with some of the so called good products. They are watered down because they have to be. Otherwise they would be banned all together. Example and lee you would know this company. I big New Zealand company brought out a thermogenic. No ephed or any of that. his stuff was the shit. it was strong. The TGA here made them cut the strength by two thirds. And then they were allowed to market it. This place sucks when it comes to sports supps. They want the country to be fat lazy and weak. They want us all to go to the doctor and feed the pharmacy machine lots of money. That is why we are twenty years behind in supps. It is the pharmaceutical companies controlling the supplememnt market here.

Boosting endogenous levels through OTC or other drugs seems pretty useless to me. The ones that work, like 6-OXO and Novadex XT don't seem to do anything for muscle growth (check the Novedex study on Gaspari's site). An aromatase inhibitor, while boosting test will also lower GH levels (again check the Novedex XT study) and may result in a bunch of side-effects like libido loss.

As far as I'm concerned, none of the herbal test boosters like Tribulus work as claimed. No evidence of increased test. They may boost libido through other mechanisms though.

It's my understanding that most product which raise testosterone levels only do so moderately and are not much easier on your body than AAS.

There is a clinical study on 6-OXO. Cholesterol profiles actually IMPROVED! There was no increase in liver enzyme values. There was a small sample size but two subjects did reach about 1000ng/dl.

An aromatase inhibitor, while boosting test will also lower GH levels (again check the Novedex XT study) and may result in a bunch of side-effects like libido loss.

Stay away from ATD in particular. This inhibits the androgen receptor as well as aromatase (or was it the ER?)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws