over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin calls out fake guru Ameen

I’ll be the first to admit getting in shape after 40 has been harder than I expected but I can’t say that it’s my number one priority by any means either. Family and business - comes first but I have not kept my promise to post progress pics. Thats got to change and I am sure that it will give me additional motivation!
Don't be shy...most of us don't even know what an in-shape Martian body is supposed to look like. Just tell us you're the sexiest guy on your planet ;)
He is a guru from a different era, back then a "guru" had very little to do with actual contest prep. I have listened to a lot of his stuff on rxmuscle, I have to say, he seems to have no idea what he is talking about, every time he talks he sounds like a kid who forgot the read the book doing a book report.
I'm relatively young compared to most of the vets around this board and in the industry in general. So just out of curiosity...back then, what constituted a guru?

idk why the hate. He wasn’t inshape to begin with. That’s a fact but does he look good for 45, he sure does.. he’s not a mass monsters he’s a welter Weight trying to make it to masters. yeah, there’s more ppl better than him.. there’s always be.

For example, George Farrah competed and wasn’t in good shape but does he get other ppl inshape and stage ready? Hell yeah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I can think of a number of "gurus" that are far from being in shape and look like shit but are being paid for their advice. I guess it's "do as I say, not as I do".

idk why the hate. He wasn’t inshape to begin with. That’s a fact but does he look good for 45, he sure does.. he’s not a mass monsters he’s a welter Weight trying to make it to masters. yeah, there’s more ppl better than him.. there’s always be.

For example, George Farrah competed and wasn’t in good shape but does he get other ppl inshape and stage ready? Hell yeah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you may be getting George Farah mixed up with someone else as he has been in great shape.

16c2fyc.jpg

Last edited:
The reason this is very bad is because of what the guy says before he competes. Yes he says he doesn't have good genetics but he boasts about his protocol. He was eating pasta and meatballs for carb up stating he will be big and full etc. He also done one of his mad last weeks that involved depleting the muscles so he physically couldn't walk in the airport and his wife had to put him in a wheelchair. He was eating sodium/potassium from a bag in his wheelchair etc. He used inj lasix for this prep plus alsorts of other crazy things. All of that to look like a 45 year old in good shape on a standard beach vacation in Dominican Republic.

Last edited:
Has anyone here actually used him for a prep or know someone who used him??

Don't be shy...most of us don't even know what an in-shape Martian body is supposed to look like. Just tell us you're the sexiest guy on your planet ;)

I'm relatively young compared to most of the vets around this board and in the industry in general. So just out of curiosity...back then, what constituted a guru?

People like Dan Duchaine, who just theorized and experimented with drug protocols, were considered "gurus" back in the 90s.

I think you may be getting George Farah mixed up with someone else as he has been in great shape.

16c2fyc.jpg

indeed. he got on the Mr. Olympia stage once... didn't do well, but he got there.

I think beastmode is thinking of Hany Dadbod

The reason this is very bad is because of what the guy says before he competes. Yes he says he doesn't have good genetics but he boasts about his protocol. He was eating pasta and meatballs for carb up stating he will be big and full etc. He also done one of his mad last weeks that involved depleting the muscles so he physically couldn't walk in the airport and his wife had to put him in a wheelchair. He was eating sodium/potassium from a bag in his wheelchair etc. He used inj lasix for this prep plus alsorts of other crazy things. All of that to look like a 45 year old in good shape on a standard beach vacation in Dominican Republic.

^^^

Exactly this.

He looks Great for a natural, 40 / 50 year old man, no doubt,....

I don’t see the reason for the crazy mad science use (abuse) if diuretics , there are a lot of coaches that get their clients full and bone dry with risking their life.

Looks like an Auschwitz-surviver with muscle thrown on top. A prime example of why dieting down when you don't have the muscle is always a bad idea.

This is the part of bodybuilding that's nutty.

Get in shape ,cruise into a show or look off and try to pull a hail Mary in hopes of coming out on top...it's common sense

The reason Dorian was so well conditioned was because he was SO well conditioned before the show (6 weeks out usually) and cruised into it with his conditioning, not on the day or 3 days after.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It’s 2018 people. You post up the most hardcore reckless dangerous approach to things and people will pay you because they think it’s gonna make them something special.

Looks like he musta hooked up a couple too many bags of saline, and forgot to diet.

How much gear was he running? What kinds and amounts?

Did he mention ever what he was taking...he looks natty, lol.

Barnum and Baileys let another clown out of the circus. I wish i had his self confidence! :)

he posted a pic drawing something from an amp, seeking validation and attention clearly. What normal adult does that? Even if it is a legal substance why promo that specifically in your publications.

Good to see you btw! cheers

Interesting to know the protocol.

He really needs to say that he was Totally clean and coming back from a long layoff; seriously.

The real "problem" is the arrogance. Everyone is at the mercy of their genetics even if they work hard but being
delusional and arrogant about ones physique irritates people. At least Jason Genova has an excuse, he is "challenged" and doesn't know better. Ameem said he was going to be crazy shredded.
Lasix, Lol :rolleyes::D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180903-074938_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180903-074938_Instagram.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 357

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views