over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd - Dead at 29 Years Old

Know what I find interesting?

None of the people Bostin actually had issues with online, with the exception of Adam Mcvey, have said a single thing online/publicly about Bostin after his death. That’s called class and common decency.

Then we have people like you.
Adam has turned into a mess. He threw away a successful podcast that was paying the bills, got drunk+fat+addicted to drugs, and is now a man in his mid 40s doing low level unskilled low paying labour that is normally done by 20 year old dipshits. I really don't know how he messed it up so badly; he was really the first one doing the hardcore bodybuilding podcast with lots of guests and getting into the lives and personalities of the pros rather than just sets/reps/macros all day. It was a great podcast.

I mean, I feel bad for the guy, but I can see why he's exactly the type to speak ill of the dead too.

Know what I find interesting?

None of the people Bostin actually had issues with online, with the exception of Adam Mcvey, have said a single thing online/publicly about Bostin after his death. That’s called class and common decency.

Then we have people like you.

And he NEVER promoted what he was doing to anyone , nor clients. He always promoted basics to people and said no one should attempt what he was doing

Actually they have brought him up to express condolences while promoting themselves all over again. That’s pretty shitty to use his death as advertisement.
But also what about the young men who’s lives he ruined with his drug protocols in his beginnings? How about the mental health of many that he had a part in ruining? What about the livelihoods he’s ruined by telling lies about his competition coaches.
He was a toxic persona for the bodybuilding world period. Again this doesn’t mean he deserves to die. But I’d be curious what the families of the many he’s fucked up health wise would say. Y’all just forget the bandwagon of overdosing aas he got everyone to do. That “you’re not gonna be huge unless you do this” era of his. People told him he wouldn’t live long for a reason. Y’all forget how hated he was here by y’all.
It’s sad that he lost his life. But what about the lives he’s ruined? Yeah have a damn seat. I SAID WHAT I SAID.
If you’re talking about Phil Viz, he texted me with his condolences. I actually think his posts about the situation came from a good place and were made with good intentions. He just has a history of not understanding social etiquettes. Regardless, he’s still a heavy upgrade from what you’re doing.

Off the top of my head, Dante Trudel, Shelby Starnes, Andrew Berry, Regan Grimes, Matt Jansen and AJ Sims had nothing to say publicly. You on the other hand, a complete random with zero relationship to Bostin (to my knowledge) chose to come on a forum and disparage him after his death. Well done, I guess?

The whole ‘think about the children’ thing is played out. We have had dumb kids seeking magic potions and hurting themselves for years. GH15 started the push for high doses way before Bostin. If you actually had any real knowledge of Bostin you would know he modified his cycle recommendations according to a client’s goals, cycle history and aggressiveness.

By the way, have you posted a single picture on the board in all the time you’ve been here? I took a quick glance through your post history to decide if you were worth replying to and saw nothing.

Adam has turned into a mess. He threw away a successful podcast that was paying the bills, got drunk+fat+addicted to drugs, and is now a man in his mid 40s doing low level unskilled low paying labour that is normally done by 20 year old dipshits. I really don't know how he messed it up so badly; he was really the first one doing the hardcore bodybuilding podcast with lots of guests and getting into the lives and personalities of the pros rather than just sets/reps/macros all day. It was a great podcast.

I mean, I feel bad for the guy, but I can see why he's exactly the type to speak ill of the dead too.
I’ve had my issues with Adam but I think they’re squashed so I’m not going to discuss his problems at length but you hit the nail on the head. He’s had a real fall from grace. I honestly wish him the best because things seem rough for him.

I know this is an unpopular opinion but here it goes:

Bostin did not die from abusing AAS. He died from kidney failure brought about by high doses of a specific peptide, adipetoid (sp?) or fttp that is shown to cause accute kidney failure and kidney injury in mice and monkeys. His doses were not very high except for that one 2013-14 prep cycle which he himself admits was a huge mistake. Was the AAS shaving years off his life? definitely. Was was he likely to live much past age 50/60? Doubtful. But this particular death was definitely kidney failure brought about by using a specific non AAS compound in a very high dose a bit over a year ago that is not well tolerated by monkeys, mice, or even humans. If anything, I'd take this death as more of a lesson to avoid new experimental drugs without looking at any of the data and just stick to the basics that have been used and tolerated in humans for decades. Lost of people took much higher doses than Bostin and are still kicking around. 1.5g test and 800mg deca+800mg eq is not high for pro or even upper level amateur standards for an offseason, Matt Jansen prescribes most of his guys similar cycles.

There I said it, crucify me as a heretic.
Perfect example of mental gymnastics. It's the drugs and lifestyle.

This thread is completely lacking any class.

When someone dies, you come and do the same thing as you'd do at a funeral. Come if you want. Pay your respects and leave. Don't get up on a podium and start talking shit about someone who recently passed.

Think about if his family read this thread.

In closing have some class guys. A little goes a long way.

So you talked to him on the phone? Did he ever talk about himself as being an addict?

Yeah he is pretty much just like he is on the podcasts. Brutally honest to the point it would be embarrassing and self degrading for most people. I don't want it to come off like we were friends because literally any person could join his forum and he'd talk to you or text or even just email back and forth about family. You could get into 100 mile long email chains with him talking about family and he'd be super engaged, oddly caring towards strangers, etc. Borderline absurdly kind and inquisitive in a genuine way. It really made me change how I thought of him.

All that said, It seems as if there is a disconnect in his mind with his "experiments" and how they impact his body. He is not haphazard in how he feels for his family and wanting to provide for them and I swear the guy has a huge heart but just watching his videos and interacting with him on the forum there is just something that was not connecting and with his use of rec drugs it appeared to spill over to things like that which would only add to the problem of the PED abuse.

Did he ever get his Pro card...If he didn't then it was a waste of life because wasn't that his big goal from the outset, showing how fast the drugs can get you a Pro card?!

Like rAJ said, Bostin content was deleted here for quite some time because of that mentality and pushing it on the early 20 somethings...So if it ended without him accomplishing his goal, then the Moderation here hopefully served to save others from going down this path.

If you’re talking about Phil Viz, he texted me with his condolences. I actually think his posts about the situation came from a good place and were made with good intentions. He just has a history of not understanding social etiquettes. Regardless, he’s still a heavy upgrade from what you’re doing.

Off the top of my head, Dante Trudel, Shelby Starnes, Andrew Berry, Regan Grimes, Matt Jansen and AJ Sims had nothing to say publicly. You on the other hand, a complete random with zero relationship to Bostin (to my knowledge) chose to come on a forum and disparage him after his death. Well done, I guess?

The whole ‘think about the children’ thing is played out. We have had dumb kids seeking magic potions and hurting themselves for years. GH15 started the push for high doses way before Bostin. If you actually had any real knowledge of Bostin you would know he modified his cycle recommendations according to a client’s goals, cycle history and aggressiveness.

By the way, have you posted a single picture on the board in all the time you’ve been here? I took a quick glance through your post history to decide if you were worth replying to and saw nothing.
A few things…

You ain’t no body lol. And you don’t know how I know BOSTIN. Regardless of who started ruining kids health, those who keep doing it are still to be held accountable. But okay cool he modified things. This doesn’t change the young people he’s ruined. These kids don’t know Gh15. They knew BOSTIN. He’s ruined many peoples bodies and health. And the constant bullying was foul. That fucks with peoples mental health. He was toxic to the community PEROID.
Also…I’ve said before that I have not posted pics because of certain tattoos that would reveal me. I don’t want my identity on a steroid board. Y’all get annoying with your drama. To more than a few, I’ve shown my body. That’s good enough. And again, people have mentioned him because they’re promoting themselves while doing it. The people who haven’t mentioned him know he was a toxic persona for the sport. To them there’s no need to express condolences or even a lessen to learn from. What I said about him is the truth and you know it. I’m not fabricating anything.
I don’t need to play hush hush out of respect.

A few things…

You ain’t no body lol. And you don’t know how I know BOSTIN. Regardless of who started ruining kids health, those who keep doing it are still to be held accountable. But okay cool he modified things. This doesn’t change the young people he’s ruined. These kids don’t know Gh15. They knew BOSTIN. He’s ruined many peoples bodies and health. And the constant bullying was foul. That fucks with peoples mental health. He was toxic to the community PEROID.
Also…I’ve said before that I have not posted pics because of certain tattoos that would reveal me. I don’t want my identity on a steroid board. Y’all get annoying with your drama. To more than a few, I’ve shown my body. That’s good enough. And again, people have mentioned him because they’re promoting themselves while doing it. The people who haven’t mentioned him know he was a toxic persona for the sport. To them there’s no need to express condolences or even a lessen to learn from. What I said about him is the truth and you know it. I’m not fabricating anything.
Blah blah “tattoos” blah blah “you don’t know me”. And not a single point addressed.

Another wannabe whose posts I will ignore moving forward. Have a good one.

A few things…

I usually get banned in these threads so maybe you and I have some solidarity with harsh comments in RIP threads. I also 100% understand not posting pics on a board like this. I never have and never will...but I'm also quite paranoid.

With respect, I'd disagree on the Bostin perspective though. Seeing literally hundreds of his protocols on clients and how he has interacted for years on his forum I'd actually lean towards him having a neutral to positive impact. At the least I don't see how he is any worse influence than a Nick Walker or other IFBB pro. I mean he has openly done insane experiments but goes on and on about not replicating him and advising borderline mild to "appropriate to their goals" cycles for his clients.

He does give people a lot of crap but I haven't seen a lot on the level you are speaking of, but I also could have missed it. I mean he has called people out, of course, but I haven't seen an instance of the bullying. Again, I could have missed it.

Blah blah “tattoos” blah blah “you don’t know me”. And not a single point addressed.

Another wannabe whose posts I will ignore moving forward. Have a good one.
Ignore me then lol. Lol I don’t wanna be a bodybuilder, not anymore.
You’ve completely ignored the fact that his persona has ruined lives

If anything can be gained from Bostin's tragic loss, its of how not to do things.

He went out there and took reckless amounts of drugs trying to prove anyone can get a Pro Card/size, and although his training and diet was probably on point, he pushed drugs a lot. He became an example of the opposite of what he was trying to prove.

Not only was it not possible, but he didn't even make his 30s.

Whether you agree or disagree with his drug use and the way he operated, a young man has lost his life here that has an infant child.

He had his reasons not to do dialysis and said many times he felt good . He had good days and bad days , but let’s face it you can’t live with kidneys that aren’t working .
We’ll he was still injecting unfiltered oxy with ducking tap water when he could easily use a filter needle with bac water and that was a year ago so he’s a fucking idiot. His labs were shit for years apparently his BP was shit for years. Dialysis may be hell and after 4 years suicidal but at least he woulda had those 4 years, I mean fuck McGrath prolly shoulda never got in this game with one kidney but he chased his dream and did awesome, too young to make it worth it. Normal people drop at 60 all the time, we don’t want that but anything under it is young, but again at least Frank is on dialysis trying to fight the fight and downsizing, Don Long did it and made it on one of his sisters kidneys. Loyd was freight train stupid with many off ramps and huge signs saying exit and he chose death. When your labs are BAD and you don’t make aggressive life changes then it’s on you 110%

Ignore me then lol. Lol I don’t wanna be a bodybuilder, not anymore.
You’ve completely ignored the fact that his persona has ruined lives
Agreed Bostin is everything wrong with our sport, he made Duchaine look like a saint, his death is a blessing to all the wannabes who were following him and taking 3-5 times what IFBB pros run just to do local shows or wear tight shirts and sunglasses at night to chase pussy. Rhoden and Meadows make our hearts break, Loyd and Piana make us go “fuck, I was wondering what was taking so long”

It would seem Boston was obsessed with searching for this secret drug stack that would make him a freakish pro bodybuilder instead of accepting the fact that no amount of drugs would ever allow him to surpass the genetic limitations he was born with. SAD! I find this common among bodybuilders who have the heart and dedication to become a pro but don’t have the genetics. These people often live in denial or get overly defensive if you tell them they don’t have what it takes until they finally get it figured out and accept they will never be a top level pro. Genetics can be a hard thing to accept.
Let’s face it. Boston was addicted to it. I think many of us are to some degree but he took it further than most. That doesn’t make him a bad person. I actually think he was a legit guy to deal with.

I feel for his family.

Did he ever get his Pro card...If he didn't then it was a waste of life because wasn't that his big goal from the outset, showing how fast the drugs can get you a Pro card?!

Like rAJ said, Bostin content was deleted here for quite some time because of that mentality and pushing it on the early 20 somethings...So if it ended without him accomplishing his goal, then the Moderation here hopefully served to save others from going down this path.
I just want to add...This wasn't a condescending, sarcastic post...I do not follow the competition side of things and never followed him, other then what was on here. So the question was legit, did he receive his Pro card?!

If he did, then at least people close to him can take comfort in knowing he accomplished his goals because regardless of what anyone on here or anywhere wants to say, my opinion is, if you haven't accomplished your goals it doesn't matter whether you live 25 or 105 years! Life is what you live, not how long you exist!

But if he didn't, then he is just another statistic, that was another unfortunate wasted life.

I just want to add...This wasn't a condescending, sarcastic post...I do not follow the competition side of things and never followed him, other then what was on here. So the question was legit, did he receive his Pro card?!

If he did, then at least people close to him can take comfort in knowing he accomplished his goals because regardless of what anyone on here or anywhere wants to say, my opinion is, if you haven't accomplished your goals it doesn't matter whether you live 25 or 105 years! Life is what you live, not how long you exist!

But if he didn't, then he is just another statistic, that was another unfortunate wasted life.
I agree with this somewhat. Life isn't about trying to rack up as many years lived as possible. Living to be 80 over 70 seems like a silly goal if any of us cared about living to be super old we wouldn't do what we do.

At the same time, being ok at tapping out at 25 I think everyone should want to go longer than that. And a pro card or even if he had a top level physique wouldn't be with living that short

He never got his pro card. I don't think he ever actually did the Nationals or any other pro qualifier. Only regional shows. But himself said, he doesn't have genetics for being a pro. Maybe one day he would go after the card just to win it and refuse it.

A few things…

I agree with you Cinder. I made very critical posts of Bostin here before, but it was less about his gear abuse than it was the way he seemed to always say terrible things about people all the time. He seemed to have a falling out with anyone he was ever friends with.

That being said, it's still sad he died. Not being a fan of someone doesn't mean we want them dead. I would have rather he lived to 100.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131