over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd - Dead at 29 Years Old

I agree with this somewhat. Life isn't about trying to rack up as many years lived as possible. Living to be 80 over 70 seems like a silly goal if any of us cared about living to be super old we wouldn't do what we do.

At the same time, being ok at tapping out at 25 I think everyone should want to go longer than that. And a pro card or even if he had a top level physique wouldn't be with living that short

Well most young people say living old is a silly goal until you get old. Get back to me when you are my age at 62 and see if living to 70 or 80 is a silly goal.

Your priorities change when you get older, if they don't, then you won't have to worry about silly goals like living to an old age.

Well most young people say living old is a silly goal until you get old. Get back to me when you are my age at 62 and see if living to 70 or 80 is a silly goal.

Your priorities change when you get older, if they don't, then you won't have to worry about silly goals like living to an old age.
The problem is people still equate getting old with becoming a broken down disease ridden person, which does not need to be the case. Improving lifespan AND healthspan will always be my goal.

The problem is people still equate getting old with becoming a broken down disease ridden person, which does not need to be the case. Improving lifespan AND healthspan will always be my goal.
To be honest, lots are unhealthy too. I am proactive with my health. I just don't want to get older, but have quality of life. This is very important too.

This is a cautionary tale about someone who didn't think consequences applied to him, thought he could outsmart people who knew better and also likely thought he could reverse any damage he was going to cause himself. I thought he was ridiculous from the beginning - did not bring correct knowledge or energy to the masses (but maybe eventually his paying clients?). Regardless - over the years he went after a lot of good people. Who can be taken seriously when they try to slander Matt Porter, John Meadows, and Dante Trudel? He was still stirring up controversy within the last year with that dope Leo.

It's truly sad that he had to learn the hard way and at an extremely young age..but he may have taught more truth by what just happened than (actual-NOT his opinionated) truths he taught while alive.

I agree with this somewhat. Life isn't about trying to rack up as many years lived as possible. Living to be 80 over 70 seems like a silly goal if any of us cared about living to be super old we wouldn't do what we do.

At the same time, being ok at tapping out at 25 I think everyone should want to go longer than that. And a pro card or even if he had a top level physique wouldn't be with living that short
I'm going to say that nobody only 29 years old feels ok about dying. They might feel that way now but, when death comes knocking, they will panic and pray that they can survive.

I'm going to say that nobody only 29 years old feels ok about dying. They might feel that way now but, when death comes knocking, they will panic and pray that they can survive.
lol, its usually that way, easy to talk shit but when death is truly staring you in the face and your back is against the wall its a different story, hell mal you know that personally, but you cant tell people nothing, they will just have to learn it.

lol, its usually that way, easy to talk shit but when death is truly staring you in the face and your back is against the wall its a different story, hell mal you know that personally, but you cant tell people nothing, they will just have to learn it.
Yeah. I was that way too until I learned the hard way.

I remember there used to be a member here and on other steroid forums who went by the username "ThatBloke." He said several times that he didn't even want to be alive beyond the age of 50 (I think he was 25 when I remember him posting that). I wonder where he is now. He has to be in his mid 30s now if he is still alive.

It's a truly frightening feeling. It's hard to describe unless someone actually goes through it. So many emotions.

I'm going to say that nobody only 29 years old feels ok about dying. They might feel that way now but, when death comes knocking, they will panic and pray that they can survive
True time has value. But I'd argue the years 65 to 70 hold less value than 25 to 30. If we think in economic terms. Experiences also have value. Most people would probably choose 55 years living in Amsterdam over 70 years in downtown Detroit or 90 in Alaska so we have to weigh experience vs time. Obviously all of us have traded time for the experience of being bigger or leaner by choosing to use aas. This kid was just at the extreme end of the spectrum. Probably never good to be on either extreme, being reckless or living a full risk free life to decrease chances of death

True time has value. But I'd argue the years 65 to 70 hold less value than 25 to 30. If we think in economic terms. Experiences also have value. Most people would probably choose 55 years living in Amsterdam over 70 years in downtown Detroit or 90 in Alaska so we have to weigh experience vs time. Obviously all of us have traded time for the experience of being bigger or leaner by choosing to use aas. This kid was just at the extreme end of the spectrum. Probably never good to be on either extreme, being reckless or living a full risk free life to decrease chances of death
Hahahaha, you are cracking me up. Less value according to who? I thought I knew it all at 25 to 30, when basically I didn't know crap compared to now. At 62, I am healthy, debt free including house and retired. I travel all over anytime I want. I don't need to clock in and out of work or worry about paying my bills. I can basically do what I want.
No stress like when I was younger. You are have a warped view on older people I think. If you life is crap when you get older, consider yourself a fool for not planning things or taking care of your health. I am in much better shape spiritually, health wise, financially and married to a beautiful younger wife. Yep, my life is horrible and meaningless.

I would far rather live for a whole 90 years in Alaska than 55 years in Amsterdam. That’s 35 years less time to be alive. Alaska is beautiful. And economically speaking, 65 to 70 hold less value than 25 to 30? How do you mean? The boomers are rich. Millennials are mostly broke.

I personally want to live forever, but know that's not realistic...And I also believe having goals that can lead to you being dead before 30 should probably be looked at a little closer before committing to them lol.

My point was more at the end of the day if you've only "existed" for 70 years versus dying at 30 years having lived a badass life...But again, I would not say that trying to build an elite body, or getting a Pro card and knowing you are sacrificing life for that dream would be considered a "good" goal, but as long as 'they' accomplish "their" goals, it is "their" road to follow not ours.

If at some point that goal changed for him, yet he still continued down the same path of excessive drug use, even for other reasons, seems pointless in the end game. To me, reading some thigns today, it seems like he continued using himself as a 'test subject' to continue building his following...So almost looks like he was saying "Let's all see how much I can take before I drop and the rest of you take it from there!". But none of us truly knows what goes on in someone's mind, behind their words?!

Reactions: Bio
The older you get the more you will value life. I have a totally different perspective on life at 50 than I did at 25. I want to live as long as I can, especially since I have worked all my life for a comfortable retirement, I want to be able to enjoy that retirement in good health.

The older you get the more you will value life. I have a totally different perspective on life at 50 than I did at 25. I want to live as long as I can, especially since I have worked all my life for a comfortable retirement, I want to be able to enjoy that retirement in good health.
I forget your not a super young guy my bro..good for you, your parents gave you some strong ass genetics my friend!

It’s not the years in your life, it’s the life in the years.

I think there is a turning point at some age between 35-50 that men maybe decide family/life/health is more important then “gainz” follows, likes, looks from the girls, looks from the inferior guys, worried about the possible superior guy.

At 45 I am still caught In-between but getting it figured out daily.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenja
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131