over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd - Dead at 29 Years Old

It comes down to choices, he made awful ones. Social media did not help his situation with the whole “look at me” and wanting attention and pushing the limits. If he lived to see 45-50 he would look back and be embarrassed. Just to young to see it

if he invested a few bucks a month into an Ace-I or an ARB, he'd probably still be alive and reasonably healthy

if he invested a few bucks a month into an Ace-I or an ARB, he'd probably still be alive and reasonably healthy
I dont think so. That's where a lot of guys make their mistake, thinking that by taking some medicine and supplements you will be able to offset the steroid abuse. Not so. Sure it might help, certainly doesn't hurt, but it's not going to make it so you can live a normal lifespan. If the abuse is bad enough, I think it won't help much at all. The damage isn't just from high bp.

I dont think so. That's where a lot of guys make their mistake, thinking that by taking some medicine and supplements you will be able to offset the steroid abuse. Not so. Sure it might help, certainly doesn't hurt, but it's not going to make it so you can live a normal lifespan. If the abuse is bad enough, I think it won't help much at all. The damage isn't just from high bp.

indeed.

this is why i speculated that he'd be "still alive" and "relatively healthy".

i certainly don't believe that he would have seen his late 40's if he had continued blasting gear with reckless abandon - even with pharmaceutical intervention

As stupid as his actions were he was brutally honest and upfront and had a crack at everything...

Reading forums over the years I agree with this, and the population in general. I know people overweight, who aren't physically active, drink, who think because they take medication they are now healthy and it cures everything.

Never followed this fella, but curious as to what amounts of AAS he was abusing! Was he staying on 5-10g if juice yearly or sumthin?

Cage

Never followed this fella, but curious as to what amounts of AAS he was abusing! Was he staying on 5-10g if juice yearly or sumthin?

Cage
He used some mega doses of AAS which hurt but he also used mega doses of novel peptides which gave him organ failure and then after that point he kept doing things like injecting sink water and oxys into his veins IV at home with no filter etc.

He used some mega doses of AAS which hurt but he also used mega doses of novel peptides which gave him organ failure and then after that point he kept doing things like injecting sink water and oxys into his veins IV at home with no filter etc.
Welp, I totally get why it was foreseen well in advance… such a shame..

Cage

indeed.

this is why i speculated that he'd be "still alive" and "relatively healthy".

i certainly don't believe that he would have seen his late 40's if he had continued blasting gear with reckless abandon - even with pharmaceutical intervention
Probably not a stretch to say hed be alive still, but not healthy. Maybe he would have lived another 5 years, but probably wouldnt have seen 40 years old. If he had quit cold turkey and done everything he should have, then hed be alive today for sure. His health would not be good though, kinda like me. A lot of the damage done is permanent.

Per the autopsy, Bostin's cause of death was an aortic dissection. Bostin's dad, former bodybuilder John Loyd, had an aortic aneurysm and encouraged Bostin to get checked out as it tends to be a genetic thing but they're not sure if he did. He had just got home from a workout, complained of back pain and not feeling well, then passed out.

Now that was not what i expected.. dang genetics rules all..

Risk factors​

Some of the things that may raise your risk of aortic dissection include:

• Uncontrolled high blood pressure (hypertension)
  • Hardening of the arteries (atherosclerosis)
  • Weakened and bulging artery (aortic aneurysm)
  • An aortic valve defect (bicuspid aortic valve)
  • A narrowing of the aorta at birth (aortic coarctation)
The top 2 can be done to oneself by steroid abuse, the others genetic. Who really knows what may be the cause.
Kid had too much crap going on inside.

For the record I like Palumbo, but he tries to sound way smarter than he actually is.
Started (and quit) med-school, acts like he got his PHD.

Same here. He is good to watch and good for the sport. But sometimes he states things like a doctor when he is not.

Really sad. There was a snake in the bag that he semi sort of knew about and it bit him before he took a good look.

Ive gone into V tach and had my defibrillator have to go off now 2x from doing squats and 3 times from doing the treadmill. Getting heart rate up is where the risk is for going into arrythmias. Each one of those times I would have died if it were not for my device.

Both of my grandmas lived to be in their mid 90s and never did an exercise regime. They just lived a normal life and were active. One was aabout 5 foot tall and small. Small people live the longest. Both were very healthy in their 80s.
I’m glad you’re still with us buddy. You are able to tell your story.

doing things like injecting sink water and oxys into his veins IV at home with no filter etc.
This is the thing I can’t wrap my head around. I shot IV drugs for 12 years and I had veteran junkies to teach me proper procedure. Even with that knowledge infections and abscesses were common place.

It’s def scary and it makes you think back to the decisions you make, but it is some what relieving that I started taking gear three years ago at 28 and I’m taking the slow approach and testing the waters little by little which each cycle I try.

Pretty sure that's what nearly killed pro bodybuilder Kris Dim. This article is pretty decent and describes the various causes and contributory factors to aortic dissection.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws