over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd - Dead at 29 Years Old

Oh god. Are people like Palumbo now trying to say an aortic dissection is GENETIC and NOT caused by steroids??? That's laughable.

An aortic dissection is caused by steroid abuse (mostly uncontrolled hypertension). Did his father have one? Maybe, but I bet his father was a lot older than 29 when he died.

I almost had an aortic dissection (luckily I caught it) and I have ZERO genetic history in my family of these. I created a problem because I made poor choices. Let's not pretend he died because of some random genetic bad luck at age 29. Cut that shit.

Oh god. Are people like Palumbo now trying to say an aortic dissection is GENETIC and NOT caused by steroids??? That's laughable.

An aortic dissection is caused by steroid abuse (mostly uncontrolled hypertension). Did his father have one? Maybe, but I bet his father was a lot older than 29 when he died.

I almost had an aortic dissection (luckily I caught it) and I have ZERO genetic history in my family of these. I created a problem because I made poor choices. Let's not pretend he died because of some random genetic bad luck at age 29. Cut that shit.
It's much like what happened with me and my clotting disorder. I'm the only one in the family to have a massive heart attack at age 38. Sure the risk is higher, but taking steroids is like adding fuel to the fire.

My mother and uncle both have the trait and are healthy in their early 80s.

It's much like what happened with me and my clotting disorder. I'm the only one in the family to have a massive heart attack at age 38. Sure the risk is higher, but taking steroids is like adding fuel to the fire.

My mother and uncle both have the trait and are healthy in their early 80s.
It's like how they say that all men would eventually get prostate cancer if they lived forever. Some just happen to get it earlier because of lifestyle habits.

Hi father was a juicer pro bodybuilder in the 70s and 80s.

John F. Kennedy once wrote: “Those who foolishly sought power by riding
the back of the tiger ended up inside.”

Now, if you apply the same philosophy to excessive PED usage one could
say that excessive PED usage might keep you on the outside (looking good
for instance) but what you must fear most and cannot avoid, is the dismount.

NH just to be clear Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms are more likely to be associated with a genetic cause. Palumbo is correct in this case because Bostin's dad had a Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm. Last year a friends father was diagnosed with it at Standford and the doctor told him to have his two sons come in and get tested for it because it can be genetic. My friend has it and his brother doesn't.

Yes the bodybuilding lifestyle could certainly contribute to a rupture but just lifting weights without ever using AAS could cause that to happen. Most people don't know they even have it. My friend was told not to lift more than half his body weight. Just for reference, he's a musician not a weightlifter.

https://www.acc.org/latest-in-cardiology/articles/2018/05/02/12/52/the-genetics-of-aortic-aneurysms

I got a big old graft sewn into my heart instead of an aorta. I did some genetic testing and I don’t have any of the defects currently associated with aortic aneurysm. Also, zero atherosclerosis. BP was always under control. So it’s a mystery, but I must be realistic and acknowledge that my gear use, and also the explosive training, most likely contributed to my situation. And aneurysm and dissection are not the same, I am aware. Regardless, Bostin is not dead because of a genetic defect. With everything potentially harmful that he talked openly of doing, not to mention that he was in kidney failure, it’s a pretty ridiculous notion to blame his premature death on his genes.

4. Drugs assosiated with aortic dissections​

4.1. Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors​

The phospodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitors sildenafil, tadalafil and vardenafil are widely used to cause penile erection in patients with impotence. An association between sildenafil and acute aortic dissection has been suspected in three case reports (Table 2). Hitherto, no cases have been reported for tadalafil and vardenafil.

They also mentioned bp meds which Bostin said he was taking

NH just to be clear Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms are more likely to be associated with a genetic cause. Palumbo is correct in this case because Bostin's dad had a Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm. Last year a friends father was diagnosed with it at Standford and the doctor told him to have his two sons come in and get tested for it because it can be genetic. My friend has it and his brother doesn't.

Yes the bodybuilding lifestyle could certainly contribute to a rupture but just lifting weights without ever using AAS could cause that to happen. Most people don't know they even have it. My friend was told not to lift more than half his body weight. Just for reference, he's a musician not a weightlifter.

https://www.acc.org/latest-in-cardiology/articles/2018/05/02/12/52/the-genetics-of-aortic-aneurysms
I don't want to make any blanket generalizations but I could compare old echocardiograms I had with a completely normal sized aorta to the ones right before I needed surgery to replace it, and there was a big difference in size. I was using high doses of steroids between those echocardiograms so I am 99.9999% sure it was no coincidence.

Don’t think he drank..but hell, the dude even injected oxy with sink water like a month ago..admitted it on Leo’s podcast like a month and was laughing about it
He was partying with the devil not a smart idea

4. Drugs assosiated with aortic dissections​

4.1. Phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors​

The phospodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitors sildenafil, tadalafil and vardenafil are widely used to cause penile erection in patients with impotence. An association between sildenafil and acute aortic dissection has been suspected in three case reports (Table 2). Hitherto, no cases have been reported for tadalafil and vardenafil.

They also mentioned bp meds which Bostin said he was taking
What if you just pound ugly bitches?

He was partying with the devil not a smart idea
I fucken liked the guy bro! I spoke with him many times, so I don’t want it to sound like One of those “he got what was coming” assholes.

But in the end he just couldn’t stop fucking around with shit that he should have dumped the second he fried his kidneys or better yet, when he stopped competing and had kids.

Did this guy use stimulants alot for those that follow him? I know he competed but didn't seem like a lean year round type guy who would use them all year, but knowing his personality and general abuse, maybe?

I try to limit using them until I need them as they can't be good in addition to aas.

Did this guy use stimulants alot for those that follow him? I know he competed but didn't seem like a lean year round type guy who would use them all year, but knowing his personality and general abuse, maybe?

I try to limit using them until I need them as they can't be good in addition to aas.
Oh yeah, he did a lot of stimulants..very erratic sleep patterns

DISCUSSING REC DRUGS IS AGAINST THE RULES!
Yeah, demon is in the dosage for sure. Pretty sure it’s used as an anti depressant in Germany too

But Bostin’s poly pharmacy protocols would not be responsible with it. Especially with a genetic problem

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity